Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Chicken wings

Z3N bangkok korean resturant trying to convince my mate to open in pattaya

I am a huge chicken/buffalo wings fan and I tried to find the original USA style chicken wings in Bangkok and Pattaya for 2 years.

unfortunately it is very very rare to find a USA recipe buffalo wings in Thailand.I will share my reviews about the restaurants and their chicken wings here

99% of chicken wings in thailand restaurants are made with sweet&hot thai sauce.and I fucking hate that sweet tasting sauce.The original chiken wings are made with Lousiana's,Big Frank's Hot Sauce

Here is the list of my Chicken Wings search in BKK&Pattaya

1-Mono Mono in sukhumvit soi 24

IMG_1182.JPG

IMG_1180.JPG

very similar to bon chon chicken restaurants.pretty hot and crunchy also tasty but not similar to USA style and pricey

2-Tenderloins in sukhumvit soi 33

20150218_214950.jpg

BBQ Ribs and Buffalo Wings + Apple Pie for 300baht.very good deal 

20150218_220619.jpg

ribs are ok wings are thai style not good but apple pie is delicious

3-Bon Chon Chicken in BKK or Angeles City

20150214_171813.jpg

very very crunchy and juicy chicken and  seriously hot but also has the fucking sweet taste like honey :(

I don't know who likes this hot chicken with honey sweet flavor.expensive and not similar to USA style

4-The Tavern 100 meters to nana plaza BKK

IMG_1178.JPG

IMG_1177.JPG

These are the best USA style buffalo wings you can eat in BKK.Lousiana sauce is used and no sweet taste.U also can have celery and blue cheese for 60 baht

price is 190baht + 60 baht for celery and blue cheese.I wish they use bigger wings but this is what u get in Thailand

IMG_1176.JPG

They also serve fresh cut home made fries.Very delicious

5- Steak & Co pattaya 

20150221_132416.jpg

The worst Chicken Wings I tasted in Thailand.Barely fried small 6 wings and sweet thai sauce combined with celery and mayonnaise for 190 Baht!!! Wings taste like Honey

Total rip off!!!

6-Brooklyn Diner Soi Buakhow Pattaya

20150223_151903.jpg

I tried this restaurant for their pizza and ordered a buffalo wings as a side..Pizza was fantastic and so do Wings..they are the closest to USA style and I was really suprised.T

The price was just 120 baht and wings are so huge I can hardly finish it.I spoke with Thai Chef who cooks it and he said he makes the sauce himself.The vinegar taste is a little 

much But I can not complain because there is no place in Pattaya serves Buffalo Wings this good.

I am a huge chicken/buffalo wings fan and I tried to find the original USA style chicken wings in Bangkok and Pattaya for 2 years.

unfortunately it is very very rare to find a USA recipe buffalo wings in Thailand.I will share my reviews about the restaurants and their chicken wings here

99% of chicken wings in thailand restaurants are made with sweet&hot thai sauce.and I fucking hate that sweet tasting sauce.The original chiken wings are made with Lousiana's,Big Frank's Hot Sauce

Here is the list of my Chicken Wings search in BKK&Pattaya

1-Mono Mono in sukhumvit soi 24

attachicon.gifIMG_1182.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1180.JPG

very similar to bon chon chicken restaurants.pretty hot and crunchy also tasty but not similar to USA style and pricey

2-Tenderloins in sukhumvit soi 33

attachicon.gif20150218_214950.jpg

BBQ Ribs and Buffalo Wings + Apple Pie for 300baht.very good deal 

attachicon.gif20150218_220619.jpg

ribs are ok wings are thai style not good but apple pie is delicious

3-Bon Chon Chicken in BKK or Angeles City

attachicon.gif20150214_171813.jpg

very very crunchy and juicy chicken and  seriously hot but also has the fucking sweet taste like honey :(

I don't know who likes this hot chicken with honey sweet flavor.expensive and not similar to USA style

4-The Tavern 100 meters to nana plaza BKK

attachicon.gifIMG_1178.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1177.JPG

These are the best USA style buffalo wings you can eat in BKK.Lousiana sauce is used and no sweet taste.U also can have celery and blue cheese for 60 baht

price is 190baht + 60 baht for celery and blue cheese.I wish they use bigger wings but this is what u get in Thailand

attachicon.gifIMG_1176.JPG

They also serve fresh cut home made fries.Very delicious

5- Steak & Co pattaya 

attachicon.gif20150221_132416.jpg

The worst Chicken Wings I tasted in Thailand.Barely fried small 6 wings and sweet thai sauce combined with celery and mayonnaise for 190 Baht!!! Wings taste like Honey

Total rip off!!!

6-Brooklyn Diner Soi Buakhow Pattaya

attachicon.gif20150223_151903.jpg

I tried this restaurant for their pizza and ordered a buffalo wings as a side..Pizza was fantastic and so do Wings..they are the closest to USA style and I was really suprised.T

The price was just 120 baht and wings are so huge I can hardly finish it.I spoke with Thai Chef who cooks it and he said he makes the sauce himself.The vinegar taste is a little 

much But I can not complain because there is no place in Pattaya serves Buffalo Wings this good.

Good Intel.

I will try place 6.

Is that vinegar/acidic taste common in buffalo wings?

vinegar is in the hot sauce but it has to be just a little amount.Brooklyn Diner uses more vinegar and if the owner reads this and speaks to the Chef to use vinegar less it will be the best Buffalo wings in Town

• 6 months later...

Many thanks lecarreblanc! That truely is a helpful post, as I love chicken wings but I've just had 1 too many negative experiences after ordering them around the traps in pattaya/bkk. I will definitely give some of your recommendations a go next time...cheers mate

Archived