IGNORED

Chicken wings

I love my chicken wings...hotter the better. Anyway where do I guys think is the best place in pattaya to get a decent serve of them? Oh and don't tell me KFC ...their shit

I think that Thailand exports all the decent quality chicken and saves the shit for the Thais. Chicken tastes much better in Europe, in my opinion.

We serve wings at Secrets as a bar snack. They are very popular,mp lease pop in and try them.

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

I went to Bonchon Chicken in Royal Garden Plaza last trip. They have two types, garlic and hot. Both are good! I will try again this week.

One of the few good things about Pizza Company is their BBQ chicken wings (not the crispy ones). A bit expensive (130 Baht for 6) unless you buy them as part of a set though

The best chicken legs that I have ever had was at the start of Bangla road Phuket late at night slowly going to my room therefore I think any soi that has a barbecue and is cooking heaps I like ,come to think of it soi 7 I think has a few cooking in the evening .

Cheers .

Carl's jr. has wings now (I was there last month, I don't remember they have that). I tired today and they are OK.

I went to Bonchon and didn't quite like the crispy wings. It was actually a bit off putting the texture. Pizza company serves wings that are almost the same as Bonchon with extra crispy.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

It also have strips, try different style, it is an Asian thing. I am not an Korean drama fan but I like their chicken.

I think that Thailand exports all the decent quality chicken and saves the shit for the Thais. Chicken tastes much better in Europe, in my opinion.

We serve wings at Secrets as a bar snack. They are very popular,mp lease pop in and try them.

That's interesting. Europe must have some pretty damn good chicken then because I love the taste of chicken in Thailand. I thought it was because the chickens weren't pumped full of steroids and antibiotics or whatever they do to them here in Canada to make them bigger. I've had freshly killed bbq chicken in Isan(Buriram) a few times and that was heavenly. 

As to the topic I have had the wings at New York Pizza a few times and they were decent, their pizza is pretty good as well.

For an international chain, I can't get over how bad the service is in Bon Chon.

Easily the worst I have came across this year.

For an international chain, I can't get over how bad the service is in Bon Chon.

Easily the worst I have came across this year.

I am in Bon chon Royal Garden Plaza now. It is my third time in 2 months. I would not say their service is great (just order and the girl bring you the drink and food). It is not bad. What happened when you were there before?

Most of the chicken is CP like it or not much flavour. Pizza company are the export chicken better tasting my mate use to do all the food for Minor int they go through tonnes of the stuff. Bon chon or any Korean fried chicken is very chrispy problem is can be dry. I would love a wings dripping in butter and hot sauce. I do it at home buy from the 5 baht wing guy toss in mixture butter and hot sauce done.

Been to Bon Chon once. I agree with nthn the crisp skin can make the chicken dry. Service at Bon Chon wasn't too bad, its pretty much like fast food. 

It is a little off the topic (I don't want to start a need thread). Bon Chon has fish too. 249 THB included drink. It is OK.

So i can assume you are importing them :GoldenSmile1:

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

With so many koreans around pretty soon more chicken and burger joints bkk starting to open up now so many new resturants matter of time Pattaya.

mizubunnie_2014-12-14_05-45-35.jpg

mizubunnie_2014-12-15_03-12-16.jpg

There is a food store where I work in brisbane they have portions of chicken wings in the hot cabinet

If I'm lucky when I pass about 4pm I can get some that have been in there all day not sure how healthy they would be but they are so tender and tasty it's worth it

I know I keep hammering on,but the wings at The Golf Club are the best I've had in Thailand.Blue cheese and veges.

They are proper buffalo wings.

image.jpg

Archived