IGNORED

Late night dining in Pattaya

Hello newbie here looking for suggestions on late night food spots open at 2am or later. Im not into bk, kfc, or mcdonalds though. Looking forward to your responses.

Plenty of Thai food eateries open in and around WS, Pattaya Tai at night & till late hours.

................................................................................................................

Secrets Soi 14 off Walking Street Till at least 4 AM I believe

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Kiss foods is 24 hours. It is not 1st class but hits the spot late at night when hungry.

Kiss foods is 24 hours. It is not 1st class but hits the spot late at night when hungry.

as for people watching and entertainment value, its right up there.

the food has its critics lol but being 24hrs i think its a gem!

as for people watching and entertainment value, its right up there.

the food has its critics lol but being 24hrs i think its a gem!

Ya mention Kiss and it seems to get the same reaction from some board members as mentioning McDonald's as a favorite restaurant.

It is what it is, decent food at all hours of the day and night.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Ya mention Kiss and it seems to get the same reaction from some board members as mentioning McDonald's as a favorite restaurant.

It is what it is, decent food at all hours of the day and night.

:LMFAO:

This place does a great deal of business. It's central location can't be beat..

And their toilets are always clean!

Probably the place where i`ve eaten most times in pattaya over the years,it does a roaring trade in the early hours, with guys and their barfines grabbing a bite to eat before going back to the hotel.

Compared to some others on this thread, in no way can Kiss be classed as having decent food, and is very poor value to boot.

So are all the good reviews lies?

Sure not everyone's going to agree on everything, but just because some don't like certain establishments, doesn't mean everyone else won't like them.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d2146603-Reviews-Kiss_Food_Drink-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Compared to some others on this thread, in no way can Kiss be classed as having decent food, and is very poor value to boot.

I can see the argument for decent food - thats subjective, but poor value? ........why do you think that

The fact that you can get a little thai meal at 4am, with a place to sit, with clean toilets, endless entertainment, on the bus route ....for about 60 baht. Where else can you get that?  

Not a fan of Kiss having witnessed them re serve someone's left over sausage to another customer.

Leng Kee would be near the top of my list for quality Chinese Thai food.

Archived