IGNORED

Rocket Ronnie O'sullivan

mikeyboy

Ronnie's second round match lastest  just 35 mnutes  

Thats how long it took him to compile breaks of 110 - 90 - 112 & 102 to win over Tian Penfai who only potted 8 balls in the entire match .

Rocket now has 816 competitive century breaks and he made the game look ridiculously easy , again !

Mikeyboy

Ronnie's second round match lastest  just 35 mnutes  

Thats how long it took him to compile breaks of 110 - 90 - 112 & 102 to win over Tian Penfai who only potted 8 balls in the entire match .

Rocket now has 816 competitive century breaks and he made the game look ridiculously easy , again !

Mikeyboy

The best players are traditionally boring to watch.

Guys like Higgins and White were the exception, but White was never quite good enough despite his flamboyance.

Ronnie has the flamboyance in spades and might even be a better player than Hendry.

Killer combination.

Hope you're referring to Alex and not John

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Rocket Ronnie plays Neil Robertson in todays final in Cardiff  

Looking forward to this one , should be great entertainment .

Mikeyboy

I was impressed with Ronnie's temperament in this afternoons session. He didn't have the best run of the balls but hung in there. The tall Aussie is a worthy competitor and I'm looking forward to this evenings showdown.

Well the evening session was one way traffic , from 5 - 3 down Ronnie reeled off 6 straight frames to lift the trophy . 

Neil Robertson made mistakes and was punished .

Rocket seems to be playing as well as ever and red hot favourite for the World Championships starting in April .

Mikeyboy

Apparently he didn't realise that by winning the Welsh he's qualified for the Grand Prix next month. Or more O'Sullivan mind games? Anyway for me he's the best player to ever hold a cue bar me, pissed, at Mega Break lol

Or more O'Sullivan mind games?

I used to love when he would sit with the white towel over his head like Casper the ghost ...thus forcing nervous comment from the pundits etc ..best thing to happen to snooker in decades maybe even ever!

I used to love when he would sit with the white towel over his head like Casper the ghost ...thus forcing nervous comment from the pundits etc ..best thing to happen to snooker in decades maybe even ever!

I think Steve Davis was the first to do this back in the eighties

i read his profile on wickipaedia

his parents run sex shops in soho

his father did 18 years in prison for murder

any holes a goal

Yes , a colourful player , when not at the table he at times looks bored ,  pulling faces,, picking his nails etc.  , but always repectful of his opponent . 

I remember back years ago a very average French Canadian player , Alain Robidoux , called Ronnie out for disrespect when the rocket switched from right to left hand when playing him .    What a joke ,Ronnie could have beaten him with one eye closed .

The commentators are right when they say enjoy every moment of him playing , it will be a poorer game when he retires . 

Mikeyboy

Archived