IGNORED

Central Patts Saunas.

Leon25

Hi all,

I've been reading about a sauna place in Jomtien, and it sounds fantastic (thread here - http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/159637-new-jomtien-sauna-soi-wat-boon/) but having looked at Google maps it's seems to be just a bit too far away from where i'm staying (VT6) to be visiting every day.

I am a heavy drinker on holidays, but i'm very much into trying to cleanse myself/detox as much as possible in the early hours of the day. Smoothies, Berocca and saunas are a godsend.

What i'm looking for is somewhere easily accessible from VT6 that i can visit every day, with a sauna and a pool, preferably somewhere that serves smoothies etc....ideally a carbon copy of the place in Jomtien!

If there is no such place, any advice on how to get to the one in Jomtien from VT6?

Thanks guys, much appreciated :)

If anyone finds this thread in the future and is interested, after a lot of research i've narrowed it down to two places that are, on the face of it, a lot easier to get to than Jomtien for those of us around the VT6 area. 

The first is called Paradise massage and Spa, from what i can tell it's a Russian owned place, and it's 300b a day. Some good reviews from what i have come across on other forums, although i can't find an exact location. It does show it's position on the website, but after looking on Google maps it's not clear at all where it actually is. Apparently its "500m up from Tony's gym, towards Bali Hai Pier Bridge"

Anyway, i'm sure it's there somewhere i just can't seem to find it.

Here's the website - http://theparadisemassage-spa.com/

And here's a video i found on YouTube

The second, and i think more viable option (simply because it is on Second Road so only a short baht bus trip away) is I-Spa, which i'm sure many BMs have seen as it's right opposite the end of Soi 6, just over Second Road. I can't determine how much it is as yet, but any feedback would be appreciated.

Here's the website - http://www.ispapattaya.com/

Here's what it looks like on Google street view - https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@12.941869,100.887868,3a,90y,110.5h,81.72t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1svIhr5BS-kcpCTcxy31p7IA!2e0

There is a video on YouTube but it's utterly useless and not worth posting.

Anyone with experience of I-Spa, your input would be much appreciated, particularly in terms of price for use of the sauna or steam room if there is one, and the cooling pools/swimming pool.

Hi all,

I've been reading about a sauna place in Jomtien, and it sounds fantastic (thread here - http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/159637-new-jomtien-sauna-soi-wat-boon/) but having looked at Google maps it's seems to be just a bit too far away from where i'm staying (VT6) to be visiting every day.

I am a heavy drinker on holidays, but i'm very much into trying to cleanse myself/detox as much as possible in the early hours of the day. Smoothies, Berocca and saunas are a godsend.

What i'm looking for is somewhere easily accessible from VT6 that i can visit every day, with a sauna and a pool, preferably somewhere that serves smoothies etc....ideally a carbon copy of the place in Jomtien!

If there is no such place, any advice on how to get to the one in Jomtien from VT6?

Thanks guys, much appreciated :)

Silom Sauna Soi 3 next to Honey 2 massage opposite Big C North Pattaya, 5 mins Baht Bus from VT6 and when you are finish walk down Soi 3 and catch the bus home or to Soi 6 which I quite often do.

Open from 11.30 to 10.00 PM 200B + tip (gets you the good seats and extra towels) includes one serve of pineapple and watermelon,  ice tea and water all day, and coffee.They sell beer and soft drink there or byo from the 7/11 across the Soi and I have ordered in pizza and all kinds of food or stop at big C and buy some food (they have a salad bar)  They sell razor and supply shaving cream witch is great after being in the sauna.  You get your own locker and they will even hang your sweaty shirt out to dry.

1 steam room

1 sauna with 2 heaters

10m normal pool

7 m cold pool

2m square hot pool

and massage facilities

It's an oldie but a goldie and if you go to the massage shop under Atlantis Beer Bar next to the pharmacy you can BJ for 700B

There is a small one next door to page ten hotel Soi 10, but no pool and just a small jazzuci and the other one you mention is the same no pool.  There is also one in Boyztown bit for obvious reasons I am yet to try it.

There is a small one next door to page ten hotel Soi 10, but no pool and just a small jazzuci and the other one you mention is the same no pool.  There is also one in Boyztown bit for obvious reasons I am yet to try it.

Thanks a lot nixonsbest, much appreciated mate.

I think i'll give the Boyztown one a miss too!. Cheers :)

I have been to the soi 3 one a few times and its great.

A bit run down but everything works and the staff are friendly.

I think next time i go i will get a massage in there too and stay a bit longer.

My cousin introduced it to me and tought me what is called "doing a lap"

Basically 5 to 10 minutes each

Steam room 5 - 10 min

Sauna until you just physically cant sit in there any longer

Then 5 min i the cold pool.

5 min in the normal pool

5 in the hot pool.

Get out have a slice of watermelon and go do it again.

Usually go in for 2 or 3 laps and then come out feeling amazing.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Facebook: Damo Damo

Thai Phone: 09 4332 9734

First Report (not first trip)

Next Trip - SONGKRAN 2015

Pattaya Pattaya......... Poo ying love you mak mak

I am yet to try out the one near Soi 6.

I am possibly staying pattaya bluesky soi 5 next trip so quite a quick walk to both

I am yet to try out the one near soi 6.

I am possibly staying pattaya bluesky soi 5 next trip so quite a quick walk to both

When's your next trip mate? I'm going in April so i can report back on here then unless you're going before then? :)

I am yet to try out the one near soi 6.

Blue Sky is a good hotel with a nice pool on the roof! Great balcony [emoji12]

post-82617-14211118042906.jpg

A motocy taxi will have you at the Wat Boon complex in 15 minutes. It is brand new and worth the trip. The one opp Soi 6 is more of a dank Cave.... ok but nothing like the first...

When's your next trip mate? I'm going in April so i can report back on here then unless you're going before then? :)

Not til june mate

Blue Sky is a good hotel with a nice pool on the roof! Great balcony [emoji12]

Amazing balcony.

What room do i book to get her

A motocy taxi will have you at the Wat Boon complex in 15 minutes. It is brand new and worth the trip. The one opp soi 6 is more of a dank cave.... ok but nothing like the first...

It's quite hard to find these things on Google, could you provide a link?

Or are you actually referring to the sauna place mentioned in my original post....bit confused!

I think we're talking about the same place that was mentioned in the original post, and as i noted then, it's a bit too far to travel there and back every day :)

When i open i-spa sauna web-site i see it locaition on 3rd road. It changes location?

Butterfly, maomao, ting tong, Yuri always  :Drunk1:

33 years. 14 trips to Pattaya! 15h trip November-December

ibar and soi6 guy 🇹🇭

• 2 weeks later...

When i open i-spa sauna web-site i see it locaition on 3rd road. It changes location?

ISpa is located directly oppostite the entrance to Soi 6 from the 2nd Road entrance. Daily cost 300 Baht, but they have 50% off on Thursdays for ladies and on Fridays for guys. Many ladies from Soi 6 use it when there's the discount. It doesn't have a pool, but it does have two plunge pools, a steam room, a sauna and some beds to relax on. Ideal if you need to detox after a night on the town.

Archived