Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Brasshouse - any experiences?

Hamchang

Must say the Brasshouse has a very impressive selection of ladies working there. There a 9/10, a couple of 8/10's  there, and a few more in the +6 level. I do remember seeing somewhere the owner of the place attacking a monger on a forum saying that his girls were not hookers and how dare anyone ask them for a ST etc. Seemed in complete contrast to the hotty in the painted on red dress sitting opposite me on the leather coach who opened her legs to give me a view of her sheer black panties stretched over her shaven gash. I was in a rush though and had a nagging doubt about the place rules. 

Anyway, anyone had a ST from there? Do they have ST rooms? 

I live on the darkside but never heard of the Brasshouse . Can you tell me where it is ? 

Bar (?) ... Pattaya .... no hookers ... 555 . 

Bookmarked. I need to get some brass polished as well.

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

Must say the Brasshouse has a very impressive selection of ladies working there. There a 9/10, a couple of 8/10's  there, and a few more in the +6 level. I do remember seeing somewhere the owner of the place attacking a monger on a forum saying that his girls were not hookers and how dare anyone ask them for a ST etc. Seemed in complete contrast to the hotty in the painted on red dress sitting opposite me on the leather coach who opened her legs to give me a view of her sheer black panties stretched over her shaven gash. I was in a rush though and had a nagging doubt about the place rules. 

Anyway, anyone had a ST from there? Do they have ST rooms? 

Never heard of this place either. Let me know the location and I'll add it to the Darkside Bar Map.

For non UK people who might be unaware of the vernacular, a "brass" is colloquial for 'prostitute'. Most Brits would assume a bar in Pattaya called Brasshouse has gash for cash readily available.

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

For non UK people who might be unaware of the vernacular, a "brass" is colloquial for 'prostitute'. Most Brits would assume a bar in Pattaya called Brasshouse has gash for cash readily available.

Well yes, this is what bemuses me. It is indeed a pub full of hot cunt, but not obviously a fuck bar. The other issue is that it is one of those places where those most heinous of creatures are found drinking...ugly white birds. 

They open just before lunch and close when customers dry up. Pool and darts, and the food is good. I've been in there at all sorts of times. 

A great place for eating and drinking with frends.  Great food and the girls leave you alone.  Have spent alot of time there but never bf a lady from there.  A friend of mine got the number from one of the ladies and used too she her frequently for some time after she had finished work.

Mate, did you think I was gonna rock up there with a candelabrum and my gran's brass napkin rings?

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

looks way out in the sticks, but worth a look, still aint sure where it is though,lol, any names of soi`s ,directions etc, thx, I know my way about over this side, might have even passed it.

Past it many times but always thought it was only a restaurant . Thanks for the heads up . 

looks way out in the sticks, but worth a look, still aint sure where it is though,lol, any names of soi`s ,directions etc, thx, I know my way about over this side, might have even passed it.

Well if you know the area, drive around the lake, take the turning by the new 7/11 on the road that leads to route 36, and it is on the left after 200 meters

• 2 weeks later...

I went there yesterday about 3 o'clock afternoon. What hit me first was that it is an open bar next to a busy road. One waitress quite ok looking, even the cashier was a dude. No other ladies. No customers either. So at least for me it was just a waste of gasoline. I'm still waiting for a decent girlie bar to appear on the lakeside. 

One big problem is that Mabrachan lake bars are not allowed to have short time rooms, so girls can't make quick STs. 

I went there yesterday about 3 o'clock afternoon. What hit me first was that it is an open bar next to a busy road. One waitress quite ok looking, even the cashier was a dude. No other ladies. No customers either. So at least for me it was just a waste of gasoline. I'm still waiting for a decent girlie bar to appear on the lakeside. 

One big problem is that Mabrachan lake bars are not allowed to have short time rooms, so girls can't make quick STs. 

A lot of girls go up country after NY for a break. Usually 6-10 girls in there most of the day. 

A lot of ST rooms by the lake. Just ask them. If the bar does not there is a ST hotel further around the lake called Secrets. Between the Market and the Temple / school on the right hand sign. Big pink sign you can not miss it. 

At least for me it is much more convenient to do the deed at the bar's premises not having to drive around looking for a ST room. And also pay 300 extra for that. I don't want to sound like a Cheap Charlie, but there are so many bars on the Darkside where I can do my business in the bar.

Was in there 6pm Wednesday this week. 2 girls clearly 8/10, 3 in the 6-7/10 range ad a couple of thumpers. 

They live on premises so there is a room there. Surprised no one has utilized these girls yet. 

• 6 months later...

Been in there for lunch many times, did not seem to be on offer that I could see and normally I notice if it is!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I went there, and barfined a lady. There were 3 on site, and a ladyboy working bar. Barfine is 300 baht.

There was one very cute young one who spoke good English, but I didn't barfine her.

There was talk of ST rooms either onsite or nearby, but I went LT.

On the map it seems to be in the middle of nowhere, somewhere in between the former Peet Bar and the former Barking Frog.

Anybody else has more information as to girls, barfines and ST rooms ?

AFAIK there is no on-site fun in the Mabprachan area.

I am told that the Brass house is closing on 29 March. There is talk of re-opening under new management.

Archived