Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Max ATM Withdrawal?

willswing134

I found out in a UK bank yesterday that the Max ATM withdrawal has recently changed from £300 to £500.  Can anyone confirm the Max you can withdraw from an ATM in Pattaya?

I found out in a UK bank yesterday that the Max ATM withdrawal has recently changed from £300 to £500. Can anyone confirm the Max you can withdraw from an ATM in Pattaya?

The maximum available from a Thai ATM is set as a number of notes. Bangkok Bank for example does 25 notes so assuming it has 1000s it will give you 25000 but if it has ran out of big notes and only has 100s left then you can get 2500. Most other ATMs give out 20 notes, 20000 baht.

I used an ATM in Pattaya recently and I immediately got a call from my bank, it was some dude in their security department and they were just checking to make sure that it was indeed me that was withdrawing the money, so I'm answering some security questions and just explaining that I'm on my holidays and as I was talking to him I was having trouble with the ATM, I wanted to take out 10,000B but the machine wouldn't let me, so I'm telling him this and he tells me that since the coup, visa have put restrictions on their cards that are used in Thailand and all I can take out in a period of 24 hours is 5400B, but it will still work in shops when purchasing goods. Now it's a debit card that I have so I dunno about credit cards, and I'm not sure either if this is just for Irish customer of Visa or if it's a blanket limit on all customer. I haven't checked up on it since I got home yet, but it's pretty fucking stupid if you ask me, you could really get caught out if you were depending on that card.

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

some machines in thailand give 30 notes, some only 10, some 20.

also matters what you have set with your bank as the daily max.

I found out in a UK bank yesterday that the Max ATM withdrawal has recently ch

anged from £300 to £500.  Can anyone confirm the Max you can withdraw from an ATM in Pattaya?

what banks this? Mine is still 300 a day

Last time around, August, a lot of ATMs would have a 30 000 THB limit. Where as earlier most would only allow a 20 000 THB withdrawal. 

Krungsri gives 30k :)

My mind wandered and never came back ;)

Krungsri gives 30k :)

as does TMB and CIMB

kasikorn allow 50000b if you have an account with them

you mean the ATM will spit out 50 bills at one visit?

After reading this I have just been on to my bank as I will be using a visa debit card.

They have assured me that the limit is still £300 worth of Baht.

I will soon find out next week

Interesting. 

My UK card has only let me draw £200 or 10,000 baht per day, I never thought to contact my bank.

Thanks.

Krungsri machine will give me 30,000 baht from my Krungsri account and i can get that twice a day.  Not sure what would happen at other machines.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Which atm is best for overseas cards. Any giving 30 notes and 150bht fee?

Krungsri has the ones who will do 30 notes, I don't believe others do.  I forget the fee, it is either 150 or 180 baht...

Your bank is also a factor, check with them and find out what your daily limit is and if you can raise it.  Also let all your credit card people know you will be traveling so they don't shut you off.

Another thing to keep in mind is there are lots of CC scammers in Thailand, and it is best to use ATM's that are attached to the actual banks...  like in Central Festival Mall, for example... others can have "skimmers" on them, there is quite a bit of that happening there.

also if your card gets eaten by the machine, it is easier to get it back if the machine is at the bank.

Krungsri has the ones who will do 30 notes, I don't believe others do.  

TMB and CIMB ATMs also dispense a max of 30 notes per transaction

I have tried to get 30000 with my ATM and it just does not happen.  Never had a problem with withdrawing 20000 except for Bangkok Bank.  They are always changing things, so I just go to the bank and no problem with any amount I want to withdraw. 

get 30k often with Krungsri. my limit per day is $1000 on my foreign accts

you mean the ATM will spit out 50 bills at one visit?

Kasikorn has a daily 50K baht limit using a Kasikorn debit card but you have to use the machine 3 times to get the 50K.

Ladyboy Review Forum http://www.ladyboyreview.com

• 2 weeks later...

kasikorn bank will allow up to 200.000 bt per day only problem is you can only take out 20,000 max each time so you have to stand there like an idiot and make 10 transactions to do it .... but it is possible

get 30k often with Krungsri. my limit per day is $1000 on my foreign accts

Same same

• 3 weeks later...

Always find the machine that will give you the most and always take the max. If you just take 5000 when you can get 25000, the fees will kill you. I took out 10000 once and was like oh shit the second I hit enter.

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

Archived