IGNORED

Siam Secure Safe Deposit Boxes and Mailboxes

Siam Secure

Hi!

We have been a sponsor of the forum for almost three months now and I thought it's time to introduce ourselves a little further.

Siam Secure is a safe deposit box and mailbox rental facility, located on Pattaya Klang Road, inside the new Welcome Town shopping street (next to PowerBuy). We offer high quality Safe Deposit Boxes starting from 375 baht per month. Our mailboxes are available for only 999 baht year. This includes free SMS notification whenever you receive mail.

For our longterm clients of one year, we offer all PA members 500 THB discount. Please mention "PA500" before registration.

• About our facility

We operate a true state of the art security system including 24 hour security on premises by Thailand's leading security company Securitas, and round-the-clock CCTV monitoring. Our Safe Deposit Boxes are located in a vault, surrounded by 30CM reinforced walls and a steel vault door. Unlike banks, we are open 7 days a week, from 10AM to 10PM. Including most public holidays.

• About our Safe Deposit Boxes

Our Safe Deposit Boxes are of the highest quality, as you would expect them to be in any professional facility like ours. At the moment we offer two different sizes. Our 3" box is 30.5 x 61 x 7.6 cm, and our 5" box is 30.5 x 61 x 12.7 cm. Both are big enough to fit chanote-sized papers. Our clients receive a set of two keys. We do not keep spare keys.

Prices:

3" Safe Deposit Box

1 month 579 THB

3 months 1649 THB

6 months 2999 THB

1 year 4499 THB

5" Safe Deposit Box

1 month 1040 THB

3 months 2969 THB

6 months 5399 THB

1 year 8499 THB

Deposit: 1000 THB

• About our Mailboxes

For only 999 THB per year, you rent a mailbox at Siam Secure. This includes free SMS notifications whenever you receive mail. Our mailbox unit is also open daily, from 10AM to 10PM. After registering you will receive a set of two keys. We will be offering scanning services in the near future, so you can read your physical mail online.

If you guys have any questions, I'm here to answer them.

We are located on Pattaya Klang Road, inside the new Welcome Town shopping street (next to PowerBuy).

Visit us online at http://www.siamsecure.co.th or http://www.facebook.com/siamsecurelive or call us on +66(0) 38 410 314.

We hope to see you soon!

logo.jpg

what does it cost if you lose your keys

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

what does it cost if you lose your keys

Good morning. The fine is 2000 THB plus loss of deposit (1000 THB).

My question is about insurance, how much is each safe box holder entitled to in the case of fire or theft etc ? and is such insurance included in your advertised rates ?

Cheers

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Good to know. This is how I get my mail in the US.

Can you except fedex, DHL ect? I am assuming it is a street address and not a PO box?

My question is about insurance, how much is each safe box holder entitled to in the case of fire or theft etc ? and is such insurance included in your advertised rates ?

Cheers

That is actually a very good question.

@beerburgerbonk , @graffithvoice

This is of course a common question. While we would love to offer our clients insurance, we get repeatedly told it is simply impossible to insure the contents of a safe deposit box in Thailand. Most, if not all, objects that people tend to keep in the boxes aren't even insurable at home. We have spent an awful lot of time trying to find a way to offer our clients insurance, and we still do, however until today we haven't succeeded yet.

Good to know. This is how I get my mail in the US.

Can you except fedex, DHL ect? I am assuming it is a street address and not a PO box?

Yes, it is indeed a street address. We can accept any type of delivery.

We'll make sure it ends up in your mailbox, and notify you.

Thanks for the response!

Will email notification be possible in the future for mail? SMS is ok, but email is more reliable.

I have a box in the US that sends an email with an unopened pic of the mail. I can then pay extra for it to be sent or opened/scanned. Just the unopened pic tells me to act right away or wait to pickup.

I travel so email would be better than a text.

Thanks for the response!

Will email notification be possible in the future for mail? SMS is ok, but email is more reliable.

I have a box in the US that sends an email with an unopened pic of the mail. I can then pay extra for it to be sent or opened/scanned. Just the unopened pic tells me to act right away or wait to pickup.

I travel so email would be better than a text.

Thank you for your reply. We will add the e-mail notifications. I expect this to work within a few days. Attaching a photo to the e-mail notification is also a great idea. We will certainly integrate this. I don't expect there will be an extra charge for this.

We are planning to offer paid scanning services in the beginning of 2015.

Thanks again. Suggestions like yours are much appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Going to Siam Secure today to rent a safe box. Will update about my experience with the business later on..

I'm interested too as I don't have a safe at home. Seems like a professional operation.

Always impresses me when a business owner actually bothers to write in coherent English with correct spelling and grammar, so many don't and it gives a terrible impression of themselves and their businesses. 

Well done Sir.

• 3 weeks later...

Been there. Nice place. Looks quite professional. I took a month to try it out. Registration wasn't as fast as I hoped for. I think it took 20 minutes total. Staff was friendly and professional. Good place!

• 1 month later...

Been there. Nice place. Looks quite professional. I took a month to try it out. Registration wasn't as fast as I hoped for. I think it took 20 minutes total. Staff was friendly and professional. Good place!

Yes I'm going to take a Years Box Shortly........I've been waiting at SCB since August 2004 (not a misprint) for one of their small boxes and am still nowhere near the top......!!

That 500 Baht bonus is decent for being a BM well done

I have a quick question..........If the loss of Keys is 2000 Baht but you still lose your deposit whats the point in a deposit in the first place....??

Or is that perhaps to cover the costs of people who die within Contract and you subsequently having to get in the Box....??

Can I bump re above question.......thanks

Hi Harvey,

I'm sorry to reply you a few days late. We choose to use this method because a 3000 baht deposit is quite a hefty one when someone rents only short term. It does costs approximately 3000 baht to replace the locks.

Kind regards,

Rob

In light of the Hatton Garden Raid and amazed that no one else has mentioned it what would be the outcome with yourselves if similar happened ??

Personally I would know down to the last Satang what was in it, but whats your position if they get emptied.....??

Dear Harvey. Our vault has a steel vault door, 30CM reinforced walls and ceiling. It's impossible to get in without our security noticing. They are never further away than a few meters. Both our security guard (and systems) and Welcome Town it's security guard. Sadly, until today we are unable to offer our clients insurance, however, I can assure you it doesn't get any safer in Pattaya than with us. I am confident that eventually we will find a way to insure our clients.

Hi, can I register for a mail box while being abroad?

Yes, you can by sending us an e-mail. We will also launch our new website soon, where you can pay your bills online trough Paypal and other populair payment methods or register a mailbox. On your next visit you'll receive the keys of your box.

Kind regards,

Rob

Yes, you can by sending us an e-mail. We will also launch our new website soon, where you can pay your bills online trough Paypal and other populair payment methods or register a mailbox. On your next visit you'll receive the keys of your box.

Kind regards,

Rob

Thanks Rob, will send an email today!

Archived