IGNORED

Siam Secure Safe Deposit Boxes and Mailboxes

Siam Secure

Is the 500 Discount still Valid for Forum Members.....??

Is the 500 Discount still Valid for Forum Members.....??

I opened a po box a couple weeks ago and the girl working said it was no longer valid.

However, I was very impressed with the place and was in and out with a po box for a year in less than 10 minutes.

I opened a po box a couple weeks ago and the girl working said it was no longer valid.

However, I was very impressed with the place and was in and out with a po box for a year in less than 10 minutes.

Indicates thats for a " years" sign up though ??    Were you less ??

Indicates thats for a " years" sign up though ??    Were you less ??

I signed and paid up front for a PO box for one year.

The 500 baht discount is only valid when you rent a safe deposit box. A PO Box is always 999 baht per year.

I understand that the page we are advertising with on PA wasn't clear about it. I corrected the page to prevent it from other misunderstandings.

@cutter, I would like to offer you 500 THB cashback. I have sent you a PM.

We apologize for the inconvenience it may caused.

• 3 months later...

Is the net rate of 4000 Baht still applicable for a Years Rental  ??  I'm in Pattaya next week

Our new mailboxes arrived!

We just upgraded our smallish wooden mailboxes with high quality stainless steel mailbox units.

If you haven't got a mailbox with us yet, now is the time to act! We have only limited spaces available. Full is full!

You can rent a mailbox at Siam Secure for only 999 baht a YEAR!

This includes FREE sms and e-mail notifications whenever you receive mail.

We are located on Pattaya Klang Road, inside the new Welcome Town shopping street (next to PowerBuy).

We are open 7 days a week from 10 am to 10 pm, including most public holidays.

Visit us online at http://www.siamsecure.co.th or call us at 038 410 314 .

mailboxes.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi, I was just wondering how I know you'll be around next year. For example, if I was to put a million baht worth of gold in a safe deposit box at your facility, and left it there for a year, what happens if you go out of business? I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but since you don't offer insurance, what guarantee does someone get when a valuable is left in your safe?

Hi, I was just wondering how I know you'll be around next year. For example, if I was to put a million baht worth of gold in a safe deposit box at your facility, and left it there for a year, what happens if you go out of business? I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but since you don't offer insurance, what guarantee does someone get when a valuable is left in your safe?

No safe deposit facility offers automatic insurance though it should be possible to insure your item separately and even get a decent discount as it's stored in a secured facility. (unlikely to be able to insure cash but then why would you store cash in a deposit box over a bank account where it is far safer, other than the obvious reasons in which case insurance isn't really on the radar :) )

If a facility goes bust then under most legal jurisdictions the contents of the box remain the property of the depositor (you). They are not considered as the failed business's assets, akin to rented/leased property/cars/land or customer's property held by the business etc. You would have to check Thai law though to see if it is in line with 'most' places and be available to collect or arrange collection of your property.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

The 500 baht discount is only valid when you rent a safe deposit box. A PO Box is always 999 baht per year.

I understand that the page we are advertising with on PA wasn't clear about it. I corrected the page to prevent it from other misunderstandings.

@cutter, I would like to offer you 500 THB cashback. I have sent you a PM.

We apologize for the inconvenience it may caused.

First class response to the post speaks volumes about your integrity and professional approach to business.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Hi. Pepe Le Pew is correct, the contents of the rented boxes are not considered the business's assets. Unfortunately, like any other safe deposit box facility in Thailand, we are not able to offer insurance.

It might give you a little piece of mind that we are open for almost 2 years by now, with over 275 boxes rented. Which means we are not going anywhere :-)

If you have anymore questions, feel free to contact me or the office staff at 038 410 314.

Kind regards,

Rob

I used Siam Secure during my last trip in December and I was extremely satisfied. Very well run and professional, I'll definitely be using their services again for my next trip.

• 3 weeks later...

From today until 30 September, 2016 we have our special Low Season Promotions available!

Promotion One

Buy 2 Get 1 Free Year.

By paying for 2 years in advance, you will receive the 3rd year for free!

Save 4499 THB for a 3" Safe Deposit Box and 8499 THB for a 5" Safe Deposit Box.

Promotion Two
Buy 2 Year Get 25% Discount.
By paying for 2 years in advance, you will receive 25% discount!

Save 2249 THB for a 3" Safe Deposit Box and 4250 THB for a 5" Safe Deposit Box.

For more information please feel free to visit our facility or contact our office staff by phone 038 410 314 or by e-mail: [email protected] .

We are open from 10 AM - 10 PM, 7 days a week and on most public holidays.

This promotion is for both new and existing customers.

Kind regards,

logo.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 12.18.36 PM.png

• 4 months later...

Just been to Siam Secure and opened box. Very professional in my opinion. Someone mentioned about what happens if there is a fire. I might suggest theres absolutely nothing that would burn within the Vault itself

Thumbs up from me....

• 1 month later...

We are pleased to announce that we installed 90 extra stainless steel mailboxes at our Pattaya branch. Prices start at only 800 THB (on a 3 year contract) or just 999 THB yearly! This includes FREE SMS and e-mail notifications, whenever you receive mail.

Not living in Pattaya? No problem!
Our new Mailbox Forwarding service allows you to forward your mail to your actual address.

For more information please visit http://www.siamsecure.co.th/mailbox.html , or contact our front-desk staff by e-mail (info[at]siamsecure.co.th) or phone (038 410 314).

• 2 weeks later...

Had minor reason to contact owner yesterday but very professional in response. Will be extending my rental for sure

Archived