IGNORED

Best club sandwich in town?

Mr Unix

They all put Mayo on them which I hate.

This is one of those "different strokes for different folks" issues -- I GOTTA have mayo on my club sandwich

if this thread is going to continue, such as the best burger thread, how about some pricing also from those that contribute info.... it's usually easy enough to find quality food, but something easy on the wallet would be great too...

i love a good club sandwich, but prob don't rate any in patts good enough to add here so far

and of course a club sandwich should have egg!!

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

if this thread is going to continue, such as the best burger thread, how about some pricing also from those that contribute info.... it's usually easy enough to find quality food, but something easy on the wallet would be great too...

i love a good club sandwich, but prob don't rate any in patts good enough to add here so far

and of course a club sandwich should have egg!!

Same as a burger, no egg!!!!!

I think the club sandwich from the German restaurant on Soi 6 of all places takes some beating.

On the left as you walk towards beach Road past Ruby

WTF, i must have been shit faced every time i was in Soi6, never noticed a german restaurant.....will look out for it in a couple of weeks.

I recommend The Beer Garden at the Beach Road end of Walking Street.  Served with Potato Wedges and you get the bonus of being right over the water with views over Pattaya Bay.  Outstanding.

I concur! Certainly the best club sandwich I have had in Pats. Actually, I have had club sandwiches in many restaurants in many different cities, and none has ever been better than the club sandwich @ Pattaya's Beer Garden. (Cannot speak to current pricing as I've not been in the BG for over a year!)

CHEERS!

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing worse than biting into club sandwich having cucumbers stashed away hiding in between the bread.

• 2 weeks later...

Usually have a good club sandwich at Café Pitinis on soi buakow for mid afternoon snack when up that way.

Nice and plenty of it with the French fries too.

Plus good to people watch whilst having a coffee there

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

• 5 weeks later...

Thought I would bump this thread, as I am off to Pattaya in 3 days (and one hour, but who is counting! 555555)

Would love to grab a great club sandwich, if I can find one.  Curious as to whether there are any other suggestions....

I figure I can probably get one at Holiday Inn (where I am staying), but I;m guessing it;s gonna cost an arm and a leg....

Lucky Time Bar, Soi Nerplubwern do a good one. All of their food is actually very good, Sunday roasts are excellent.

Will update with prices next time I'm there.

Thought I would bump this thread, as I am off to Pattaya in 3 days (and one hour, but who is counting! 555555)

Would love to grab a great club sandwich, if I can find one. Curious as to whether there are any other suggestions....

I figure I can probably get one at Holiday Inn (where I am staying), but I;m guessing it;s gonna cost an arm and a leg....

how long you in town for? still up north for a bit, but keen to meet up for beers if you're still in town when i get back....

Lucky Time Bar, Soi Nerplubwern do a good one. All of their food is actually very good, Sunday roasts are excellent.

Will update with prices next time I'm there.

really enjoy lucky time, one of our favourite local pool bars, but TBH...never eaten there.... will make a point to...

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

Archived