Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best club sandwich in town?

Mr Unix

Hi gentlemen! Which place has the best club sandwich in Pattaya? I've had a really good one at Dicey Reilly's a while back, but I went there a few days ago and it wasn't on the menu any more. :(

CIMG2856.jpg

So can anybody recommend a place? :)

Years ago at the flipper on Soi8 had lunch with a friend I ordered Thai food he ordered a bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich my food was fine he got what he ordered sort of he got a bacon sandwich a lettuce sandwich and a tomato sandwich yep you can't make this shit up :-)

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

All of which begs the question - what is a club sandwich?

How is it different from an ordinary sandwich?

According to Wiki, it is made out of 3 slices of bread, and is always toasted.

Due to the extra height this causes, it often needs to be held in place with a hors d'oeuvre stick.

This seems be another way to make a sandwich messy and impractical to eat.

Others are the Swedish open sandwich and the overfilled burger.

The sandwich is England's culinary gift to the world.

It was invented to be quick and practical, to minimise time spent away from gambling.

In Pattaya, it can do the same for mongering :)

The best club sandwich I have had was at Rosco's bar in soi honey when I was there in March. Sandwiches were huge, had chicken fillets in them.

Great place to watch sport too.

The best club sandwich I have had was at Rosco's bar in soi honey when I was there in March. Sandwiches were huge, had chicken fillets in them.

Great place to watch sport too.

Good club sandwiches at Roscos but the chips that go with it are fucking horrendous. The club sandwiches at Kiss vary between edible and vomit-inducing!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Thanks for the info, guys. Seems like I'll be heading to Roscos soon. :)

Tried the Club Sandwich at "The Kitchen" on Second Road opposite Made in Thailand last night. Damn thing was disgusting and I managed to get the runs from it... :Surrender1:

CIMG3262.JPG

I've had a club sandwich a few times at The Coffee Club at Royal garden...  no pics sorry, but enjoyable...  and no sick guts afterwards...

The majority of restaurants in patts

Which serve club sandwiches use processed cheese and ham in the sandwiches

Which make the sandwiches rank

Yep i was just thinking of Rosco's in Soi Honey as well though check out Pattaya-beer-garden near WS...they make a pretty tasty club sandwich.

Not to sound jingoistic, but what is the bacon like on these sandwiches?   I can't imagine a club sandwich without "American style" bacon.  I only see it every now and then in Pattaya.

My fall back is a grilled ham and cheese sandwich (it's pretty hard to f*ck up!), but I'm hoping that this thread will point me to a good club!

Baboona Beachfront hotel do a good one. With fries , salad garnish. Great

Nice little outdoor area , or inside as well

Beach road , next to Soi 4

Ok guys! Tried the club sandwich @ Rosco's. I didn't get the runs, but it was pretty much standard. Nothing special...

CIMG3329.JPG

Next stop on my mission is Pattaya Beer Garden I guess. ;)

There should not be Egg on a Club sandwich. Lettuce, Tomato, Bacon, Turkey, Ham, Cheese and Mayo.

Ok guys! Tried the club sandwich @ Rosco's. I didn't get the runs, but it was pretty much standard. Nothing special...

attachicon.gifCIMG3329.JPG

The chips look disgusting....JMHO

attachicon.gifCIMG3329.JPG

I told you the chips there are fucking disgusting!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Tried the Club Sandwich at "The Kitchen" on Second Road opposite Made in Thailand last night. Damn thing was disgusting and I managed to get the runs from it... :Surrender1:

attachicon.gifCIMG3262.JPG

Looks crap as well. Un-toasted white bread, processed ham and cheese. Yuk.

The majority of restaurants in patts

Which serve club sandwiches use processed cheese and ham in the sandwiches

Which make the sandwiches rank

Yep - that's what Mr Unix got (+ some extra germs).

Club sandwiches seem to be disappearing from menus in America too for some reason.

Maybe for a good reason?

So here's my critique on the global sandwich situation.

There are 3 basic types of sandwich:

- 1 bread slice - the Swedish "open sandwich".

- 2 bread slices - the classic English time saver.

- 3 bread slices - "club sandwich" - everythings's bigger in the USA!

Surely fame and glory await the inventor of the 4 bread slice sandwich?

This could be like safety razors adding ever more blades!

For myself, I hereby patent and copyright the 1.5 bread slice sandwich.

This is half English 2 slice and half Swedish 1 slice. You hold the English end, of course.

It is half practical and half trendy, in a Scandinavian kind of way.

It is proposed in the spirit of European co-operation.

Royalties of 1p per unit should be payed to the xdrt33 bank account in Lichtenstein. :)

• 3 weeks later...

There should not be Egg on a Club sandwich. Lettuce, Tomato, Bacon, Turkey, Ham, Cheese and Mayo.

True, but I actually prefer it with an egg. :)

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Sorry, guys -- I meant to try to club at Coffee Club in Royal Garden Plaza, but was never hungry/ready to eat when I was there.  

They had a huge photo of nice looking club sandwich on their window, so I was hoping I could give you some feedback on it.  Guess I just left that task up to someone else....

They all put Mayo on them which I hate.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Archived