Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Siam @ Siam Design Hotel Pattaya - Short review with pics

Zauberfee

the seafood buffet was good?friday saturday 550 baht not only seafood lamb chops etc similar to hilton looked good variety , honestly only been once prawns (shrimps) a bit floury choice of cold seafood or bbq , oysters excellent rest was average to ok

value for money good , I will give another to see if quality improves maybe I just struck a bad night.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Sink in the room and no closing door to the bathroom and toilet, just some curtains?

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

• 3 weeks later...

How are the beds? Soft or hard?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I also stayed some nights in the Siam@Siam hotel a few weeks ago.

Normally it´s not my favourite Location for a hotel but in the end it was okay.

As it was allready said here, the hotel has a cool interior and the rooftop is fantastic !!

My room was in a good condition and clean.

I paid via Agoda 55,00 Euro per Night / Standard room.

Here are some pics for you...

IMG_3812.JPG

IMG_3814.JPG

IMG_3820.JPG

IMG_3822.JPG

IMG_3823.JPG

IMG_3824.JPG

IMG_3826.JPG

IMG_3817.JPG

IMG_3818.JPG

IMG_3819.JPG

• 5 months later...

I stayed there in December... Was with a girl and got the feeling they were going for the boutique hotel vibe, different to what you get in LK hotels so I think it's more suited for couples IMO although was tolerant of random girls being brought back

Archived