IGNORED

Texas B303P Gas BBQ Grill for those on a Budget 9999-, THB

kamluan

Only 9,999 THB!!

A great family sized BBQ with a modern design and outstanding functionality

TEXAS 30,000 BTU 3-Burner Gas bbq Grill Cart.

Ideal for grillers  who want to entertain and have limited cooking space,  Texas gas B303P grill comes with a weather cover and includes two side serving trays and storage beneath for a propane tank and more. Safety regulator Liquid propane gas included.

Specifications

• 345 sq. in. cooking area provides ample space to whip up large quantities of your favorite foods
  • 3 stainless steel burners provide durability and help evenly distribute heat for thorough cooking
  • 30,000 BTU cooking system delivers powerful heat and performance; built-in heat thermometer lets you conveniently monitor interior cooking temperatures
  • Porcelain-coated lid, stainless steel grill handle and porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates for long-lasting and frequent use; built-in wheels allow easy portability between venues
  • Each exclusive heavy duty Texas Grill burner control knob independently powers an easy-start Piezo ignition for reliable lighting with the twist of the knob
  • Assembled dimension:
  • Weather resistant cover also included
  • Assembly required
  • Don’t forget the propane — available at our store at soi Nongprue.
  • Check out or website:http://www.bbqgrillsthai.com/
  • or contact us trough our FB page at https://www.facebook.com/bbqgrillsthai
  • Can deliver all over Thailand

bbqthai.jpg

P1050007.jpg

P1050008 (1).jpg

P1050008.jpg

P1050010.jpg

P1050011.jpg

P1050013.jpg

P1050014.jpg

Note guys you can't have this in a condo... i found out hard way...

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I wish someone would make smokers in Thailand. I saw Weber smoker at True Value hardware, but it was hella expensive.

Weber smokes are great but very expensive, while the quality of our BBQ grills is also very good and guaranteed the best priceyou can get.

Also full support is given and we have sample models in our showroom.

The problem is I'm not interested in gas and I don't want a barbecue grill, I want a wood/charcoal smoker--a completely different beast. I don't know what the demand is here, but you might get quite a few sales if you made something like that. PM me if you ever do and I'll check it out.

The problem is I'm not interested in gas and I don't want a barbecue grill, I want a wood/charcoal smoker--a completely different beast. I don't know what the demand is here, but you might get quite a few sales if you made something like that. PM me if you ever do and I'll check it out.

I know someone up here that brings in a few in from Oz...

I'll ask him his prices & give you a buzz

Yes, I also don't get why these charcoal BBQ are so expensive here, while they sell for about 10 USD wholesale for a medium sized one from China. A business Idea?

I bought a small one for 1200 baht, and I regularly use it on the beach in the night, that's great :) just sit down, light the bbq and grill away!

Yes, I also don't get why these charcoal BBQ are so expensive here, while they sell for about 10 USD wholesale for a medium sized one from China. A business Idea?

I bought a small one for 1200 baht, and I regularly use it on the beach in the night, that's great :) just sit down, light the bbq and grill away!

Again, a bbq and a smoker are different animals. Here's an example of a smoker:

http://www.amazon.com/Weber-711001-Smokey-Mountain-14-5-Inch/dp/B00FKE67V2

Edit: I saw one at Truevalue on Sukhumvit: 15,000 baht or was it 19,000? Can't remember.

Again, a bbq and a smoker are different animals. Here's an example of a smoker:

http://www.amazon.com/Weber-711001-Smokey-Mountain-14-5-Inch/dp/B00FKE67V2

Edit: I saw one at Truevalue on Sukhumvit: 15,000 baht or was it 19,000? Can't remember.

indeed, yet all I'm interested in is the smoky taste, and my mini-bbq manages that well, it just functions as a smaller sized weber with their lid.

personally, I could never understand the appeal of the gas bbq, in Switzerland, they are now also selling electric bbq... I would have to pour some wood chops or smoke flavour concentrate in ... better to use charcoal straight away.

The appeal of a gas BBQ is convenience and quick, high heat at the cost of flavour

from charcoal which I agree is the ultimate BBQ flavour.

Smokers can be easily made check youtube.

My 500bt grill with big $$$$$$$$$$$ results....Gets a real hot real fast!

IMG_20140910_200157.jpg

look like quality grills just checked out your page , great stuff man. 

too bad can't get one for my Condo once it's completed.  :Cry3:

why not?

Just get a vented hood fitted.

I got one for my condo, all my cooking vapors and smokes are sucked to the outside :)

why not?

Just get a vented hood fitted.

I got one for my condo, all my cooking vapors and smokes are sucked to the outside :)

if i can then its get great! coz he mentioned that you can't have it for condos, in his second post.

It is a good deal. This post is not about which is better gas or charcoal. The price is right.

if i can then its get great! coz he mentioned that you can't have it for condos, in his second post.

maybe because of the gas bottle, but this can be avoided with a small gas cartridge

check with your condo!

The BBQ your advertising is all over the net. Its a good price, but can they supply a plate for it as well? looks like it has 3 grill pieces, but would be nicer with a third or more with a plate for cooking onion, fish etc. Also can it hold lava rocks?

I had one at my condo for 3 years.. never an issue and it was used daily.

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

The appeal of a gas BBQ is convenience and quick, high heat at the cost of flavour

from charcoal which I agree is the ultimate BBQ flavour.

Smokers can be easily made check youtube.

My 500bt grill with big $$$$$$$$$$$ results....Gets a real hot real fast!

attachicon.gifIMG_20140910_200157.jpg

lol

The BBQ your advertising is all over the net. Its a good price, but can they supply a plate for it as well? looks like it has 3 grill pieces, but would be nicer with a third or more with a plate for cooking onion, fish etc. Also can it hold lava rocks?

It can not hold lavarocks, but there are several ways to smoke with a gas bbq. Our BBQ have same size as in any Europian kitchen, so you could buy any plate for your unions ect...instead of 3 grill plates.

Our price is the best if you look to similar BBQ around in Thailand. You will thank me for saving you money!!http://www.bbqgrillsthai.com/product/cast-iron-griddle-fry-pan/

Thanks for you positive comment...

room.jpg

• 1 month later...
Another scratch and dent

BBQ grill this gas barbecue grill is brand new and normally sells for 19,000 Baht. It was on consignment and has some scratches. Please see the pictures or come to our shop to view it. on sale 15,000 baht bbqgrillsthai

0892291482 [email protected]

20140521_141520.jpg

20141223_110752.jpg

20141223_110747.jpg

20141223_110705.jpg

20141223_110652.jpg

20141223_110649.jpg

20141223_110644.jpg

20141223_110621.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the scratch and dent above, awesome guy, great product.  Delivered assembled and ready to use.  Works very well!!!!

I am same as you at home i was given one of these gas grills as a gift and only time i ever used the gas was to get the charcoal going then shut off the gas so as making it a charcoal grill worked well

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

What a waste of time and effort in Thailand.

Jack

Archived