Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Boomerang guest house

GlsgwMick

Nice try Ron 5555

As for the Garden beer bar they are french Belgium's not flemish

Sorry Michael, Tina and all the staff, I am trying to protect the best venue I have ever stayed in, if you get to well publicized it makes it harder to get the dates and rooms I want. See you soon! 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agree with all the comments above. I have stayed once and will be back next year for a 1 month stay followed by a 2 week stay later in the year. If and when I can swing it I will book a 3 month stay as I get closer to retirement. I am still trying to crack it for a luxury room lol. I book about 6 months out and still cant get one proves how popular the place is.

Will see you in February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I have done it as well. If we keep talking it up we will never be able to get a room.

stayed there for a month in january and it is the only place i will stay will be there jan 14th for a month great place great staff.

Totally agree with all the comments above. I have stayed once and will be back next year for a 1 month stay followed by a 2 week stay later in the year. If and when I can swing it I will book a 3 month stay as I get closer to retirement. I am still trying to crack it for a luxury room lol. I book about 6 months out and still cant get one proves how popular the place is.

Will see you in February.

I booked 10 months out for next April,and I can't get a deluxe room for the whole trip.

Have to split between standard and deluxe.

Robw

• 2 weeks later...

I booked 10 months out for next April,and I can't get a deluxe room for the whole trip.

Have to split between standard and deluxe.

if a guest house gets it right they will have a lot of repeat trade and once somebody comes to pattaya most times they become serial visitors

if a guest house gets it right they will have a lot of repeat trade and once somebody comes to pattaya most times they become serial visitors

I stayed there in May and booked very early,so the place is obviously popular.

Robw

• 8 months later...

Recently stayed at Boomerang in Deluxe Room @ 1000 bht per night. Have got to say was the best value room I've stayed in Pattaya.

Exactly as depicted in website photos. Great host, great staff. Will definately stay here next trip (if I can get a room).

Recently stayed at Boomerang in Deluxe Room @ 1000 bht per night. Have got to say was the best value room I've stayed in Pattaya.

Exactly as depicted in website photos. Great host, great staff. Will definately stay here next trip (if I can get a room).

You should be ok if you book well in advance,that's what I do.

Robw

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

it's had a paint job inside and out..........

aug 20 070 (Custom).JPG

aug 20 005 (Custom).JPG

aug 20 030 (Custom).JPG

aug 20 031 (Custom).JPG

I'm guessing the place across the road with the yellow seats outside, on the 3rd picture from the 20 August, is the Ladyboy bar  ?

I'm guessing the place across the road with the yellow seats outside, on the 3rd picture from the 20 August, is the Ladyboy bar  ?

yes but i'm never going to show you a pic from inside of that one

devee8,

I just sent you an email re Dec availability.  Hope you are not fully booked yet.  I heard great thing about your place.

=) P

Yes I beleive I have replied if I have missed it then PM me, Thanks

Is there a short cut from Boomerang to Second Road nearby? Would like quick access to The Avenue Mall.

Come out of Boomerang and its on the corner of an L shape street, just walk straight ahead for maybe 30 metres and turn right, walk down maybe 100 or so metres and your at the rear of Avenue mall and simply cut through directly it to 2nd Road.

From Boomerang to 2nd itself is under 10 minutes walk.easily.

Archived