IGNORED

Boomerang guest house

GlsgwMick

Ok for what it's worth I've just returned from a months stay. I done 1 month rental in this guest house. I done 2 weeks standard,and 2 weeks luxury coming in at roughly just over 6kb and 10kb respectively. Standard is standard.cheap and cheerful but tidy clean and very welcoming. Luxury at this price was fantastic.Michael the owner is very friendly and will offer any advice. Your guests are welcome.None of this joiner fee rubbish I read of,no matter how many new friends you make.Pool is free beer is cheap.Room service great.There's a website available.Google it or search here.No I'm not related,but just passing on advice as that's how I discovered this place.Central to everything.Soi 6 walking st no problem.Food and bars on Diana very handy too. Hope this helps somebody sort their acc problem.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can people stop recommending this place, I don't want it to become too popular. Lol

You are right though the big rooms are fantastic and great value for money.

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

Can people stop recommending this place, I don't want it to become too popular. Lol

You are right though the big rooms are fantastic and great value for money.

Agreed,it's a great place to stay.

Robw

deevee8 sorry but I concur with Judge Dredd, its difficult enough to get the room you want and the dates you want, so can BM's please stop praising and recommending this place. All my best to you Michael and Tina and all the great staff and people at Boomerang, by the way I notice the sign at the top of the street has disappeared? B-gg-r is this post another endorsement!

They have erected a larger sign post with all the businesses in it but our issue is we are at the top and you can not see our sign due to the lovely electrical cables so we have requested to have our sign moved down to the bottom.

deevee8 sorry but I concur with Judge Dredd, its difficult enough to get the room you want and the dates you want, so can BM's please stop praising and recommending this place. All my best to you Michael and Tina and all the great staff and people at Boomerang, by the way I notice the sign at the top of the street has disappeared? B-gg-r is this post another endorsement!

Yes it is stop recommending the boomerang with its nice rooms, comfy beds, clean well appointed bathrooms, comfortable sofas, big televisions, DVD player, big fridge, water boiler and microwave and above all great hosts................errr oh bollocks I've done it aswell.

See you both next week

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

I just had a 2 week stay there along with my mate in two A rooms....

Great room and a really comfortable bed. Large frig and a boiling water unit. great shower !

Really fantastic.. Thanks Michael.

Peter and Eddy, Melbourne.

A Wombat... Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

I saw "the pool is free" in the OP's post & thought wow I haven't seen a pool mentioned before in any reviews, until I realised he must be talking about a pool table, rather than swimming pool :)

I saw "the pool is free" in the OP's post & thought wow I haven't seen a pool mentioned before in any reviews, until I realised he must be talking about a pool table, rather than swimming pool :)

You Got It Jay..............

Not stayed here yet but I always stay next door.

Nice quiet soi easy to sleep

Not stayed here yet but I always stay next door.

Nice quiet soi easy to sleep

I am interested when you say next door, do you mean Garden Beer Bar ?

Great room and a really comfortable bed. Large frig and a boiling water unit. great shower !

Thanks Peter and Eddy hope to see you again.............

Karl the owner is from Belgium

I'm friends with his wife.

His English isn't the best but if you speak slowly he can understand although his English is pretty limited

Frendily bar but as you said very few speak English. Even a few of the bar girls there understand more French than English

Staying there in December for a week I'll be sure to drop in and buy you a drink

Unless of course you have a room for a month then I'll be in every day

It may be 1200 for an A room high season in Boomerang guesthouse but you will be lucky if you can book one , this is no ordinary "guesthouse". B-gg_r I am doing it again, I ought to post the place is c--p the staff are useless the owner is unhelpful and the place is run very badly but as usual I cannot lie! 

It may be 1200 for an A room high season in Boomerang guesthouse but you will be lucky if you can book one , this is no ordinary "guesthouse". B-gg_r I am doing it again, I ought to post the place is c--p the staff are useless the owner is unhelpful and the place is run very badly but as usual I cannot lie! 

Nice try Ron 5555

As for the Garden beer bar they are french Belgium's not flemish

Nothing beats some good friendly owner's

Defiantly a place i would like to stay if ever get back to Pattaya and meet some like minded friendly fun Monger's

I wish when people post posts like this always enclude a web link if know of it...

Anyway thanks for the Post

Phill

Well done Strideman.. Love ya work lol

Well done Strideman.. Love ya work lol

i walk past the end of the soi most days, as today..............

oct 15 013_800x504.jpg

Would love see a photo of the pool

Great info......

• 4 weeks later...

Just spent 10 days there in October. I can thoroughly recommend the place. Great rooms, friendly staff and cheap beer. Nice quiet soi close to all the action. Cheap as chips. What more could you want ;-)

Archived