IGNORED

Serviced room for 2 months

SaddQ

Mid-November I will go to Thailand for a 2-month period. While I won't stay in Pattaya for the whole time, I am thinking about renting a room with daily servicing for the entire period.

Do these rentals exist? I don't need an entire condo or apartment with a kitchen, just a bedroom with a private bathroom. Basically the same as a regular hotel room, but for two months and serviced! I want daily room cleaning, including changing bed linnen and towels.

Any suggestions or am I looking at needing a normal hotel room at the daily rate?

It sounds like you want a hotel.  But with a monthly rate.  They do exist.  You can inquire with them about those rates, if they exist.  I know a lot of budget or mid-range hotels have this. 

Lots of guesthouses like ourselves offer the sort of service your looking for. Pickings are however getting pretty slim for the silly season.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/235890-rooms-at-the-hunny-pot-soi-honey/

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

Tycoon place may work for you for rooms with a kitchen. I am not sure what those rooms include as far as cooking though. I would suggest u ask about burners or an oven.

I don't want a kitchen. Just a basic bedroom with amenities like a private bathroom, an electronic safe, a fridge, airco and a double bed which is cleaned daily (preferably), in an obviously girl-friendly place.

I don't want a kitchen. Just a basic bedroom with amenities like a private bathroom, an electronic safe, a fridge, airco and a double bed which is cleaned daily (preferably), in an obviously girl-friendly place.

Book a hotel for a couple of nights and do a walk about until you find something that suits-but your leaving it very late :Think1:

I would still suggest the tycoon place (standard room 11500 baht/mo) to check it out once you land. Great monthly rates IMO and I haven't had problems there yet. It's quiet and you may want a scooter to get around since it is not directly on the baht bus route even though most who stay there do not have a bike. I like the pool, the elevator is nice too for those higher floors. Many inexpensive places will not have those amenities.

Here is the link to a video of the Tycoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXLCdcRmmW8&list=UUT213lU4_Q7ihbH5157ZcCQ

I hope to do an updated review of the hotel this next trip.  I will be at the hotel November 4th through December 3rd and plan on doing an updated review of the hotel for others.

Good luck and let us know which one you choose and how you liked it.  There are many great other options in that area as well.  Updated hotel reports with pictures are always appreciated.

Archived