Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Aus Tourist visa for Thai National

heals93

Just want to add, if u haven't known her,,,documents ect for over 3mths u got no fuckin chance at all...

This is not correct. I had contact with one BM who knew a girl for a few weeks during a single trip and got her a visa to go home with him. She didn't even have a job! I'm not saying that it makes it easy just that your statement that there is no chance is wrong. I think people lose sight of the fact that it is a tourist visa that you are asking for not one based on a relationship.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

WWW.ozvisathai.com is the site I used, has all the paperwork you need.

Only thing that needs updating is the visa application form, it's last year's, look on the australian immigration. Department website for that, you can get it in both languages too which will help her understand it. Don't bother with an agent because they will just charge you a lot of money to basically tell you what to include and make some photocopies of documents. You still have to find all necessary documents etc, they get paid for very little work. If you use that website and provide all the necessary documents, you will be fine

1000% agree with HBS. Very easy using this site. Agree about the Visa Application form. I had to do a new one when we rocked up to apply. The one on the site is outdated.

Dont pay to do it when its easy to put together.

This is not correct. I had contact with one BM who knew a girl for a few weeks during a single trip and got her a visa to go home with him. She didn't even have a job! I'm not saying that it makes it easy just that your statement that there is no chance is wrong. I think people lose sight of the fact that it is a tourist visa that you are asking for not one based on a relationship.

Not saying u r full of shit but I've seen about 5 guys have a crack at trying to get there new gf back and they have been told no chance as u haven't known her long enough..usually 6mth minimum, also aust govt wants to see a reason for her to return...good job..not bargirl, family and work commitment . Maybe the girl that got the visa straight up was cashed up hiso Thai/Chinese with a professional executive position , not some bargirl from bumfuck issarn...who knows maybe a good visa company was used and they knew all the right moves and answers so she got fast tracked

Please no offence but I find it hard to believe ... However stranger things have happened

Not saying u r full of shit but I've seen about 5 guys have a crack at trying to get there new gf back and they have been told no chance as u haven't known her long enough..usually 6mth minimum, also aust govt wants to see a reason for her to return...good job..not bargirl, family and work commitment . Maybe the girl that got the visa straight up was cashed up hiso Thai/Chinese with a professional executive position , not some bargirl from bumfuck issarn...who knows maybe a good visa company was used and they knew all the right moves and answers so she got fast tracked

Please no offence but I find it hard to believe ... However stranger things have happened

Nah not the case... if you are going to put on the reason for the holiday is to see if she likes australia with view of relationship then you will get refused... if it is a genuine holiday then you only need to show funds to support, reason for return, planned events at destinations... how do you think Thais come here on holiday by themselves?  time known is not taken into account unless you are stipulating future partnership, in which case dont!... you can mention that you are providing accommodation in part of reciprocal agreement, such as you were given accommodation by her in thailand as a deal for her staying Free with you in australia... its really not a hard process.  as I said, thais do it without us ;)

...Using the force, one bar at a time

Nah not the case... if you are going to put on the reason for the holiday is to see if she likes australia with view of relationship then you will get refused... if it is a genuine holiday then you only need to show funds to support, reason for return, planned events at destinations... how do you think Thais come here on holiday by themselves?  time known is not taken into account unless you are stipulating future partnership, in which case dont!... you can mention that you are providing accommodation in part of reciprocal agreement, such as you were given accommodation by her in thailand as a deal for her staying Free with you in australia... its really not a hard process.  as I said, thais do it without us ;)

Thanks for the info mate..seems like things are starting to change amd that is a good way to go about getting one...will def pass on this infor to a mate of mine who works in the mines doing the FIFO thing, he has done his nuts on a recent trip to Pattaya on a nice little 24 yr old, wants to bring her over for a week to meet his olds...for him I reckon he is better off waiting for the 6 mths as he may start to see some common sence in not doing ur balls and all ur cash over a Thai girl...oh she is different, she doesn't work in a bar..I met her in Insomnia and she shouted me bottle service, kind of chick! He unfortunately will be finding out the hard way

Hhahhaha.... oh her... I think I know her lol...

tell him goodluck!  Let him know that I am in Perth at the moment so if he wants to sit down and get the low down then pm me for a local number and we can have a beer...  I will surely set him straight and outline the history of his oh so predicable relationship lol...

I bet she normally works up at the farm too...?

• 2 weeks later...

Not saying u r full of shit but...

I find when people start with that it is exactly what they are saying...lol

BTW nothing has changed in this respect. It is about submitting an application that will work, as DarksideTours points out. Your '5 guys' obviously didn't understand this.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

• 3 weeks later...

Nah not the case... if you are going to put on the reason for the holiday is to see if she likes australia with view of relationship then you will get refused... if it is a genuine holiday then you only need to show funds to support, reason for return, planned events at destinations... how do you think Thais come here on holiday by themselves?  time known is not taken into account unless you are stipulating future partnership, in which case dont!... you can mention that you are providing accommodation in part of reciprocal agreement, such as you were given accommodation by her in thailand as a deal for her staying Free with you in australia... its really not a hard process.  as I said, thais do it without

WWW.ozvisathai.com did not mention anything about this. In the letter of invitation it says that you are" developing a relationship with TG".... I am in the process of lodging a tourist/visitor visa application now with an agent,  he now wants my life history, including pictures of my car, my house ( every room ), lease agreement, investment property documents and much more. Now i will re write the letter of invitation and state that it is only friendship, not relationship, hopefully this will ease the paperwork load they are asking for.

WWW.ozvisathai.com did not mention anything about this. In the letter of invitation it says that you are" developing a relationship with TG".... I am in the process of lodging a tourist/visitor visa application now with an agent,  he now wants my life history, including pictures of my car, my house ( every room ), lease agreement, investment property documents and much more. Now i will re write the letter of invitation and state that it is only friendship, not relationship, hopefully this will ease the paperwork load they are asking for.

Either way will work. However, your agent is asking for a lot more than is required.

Nah completely not necessary

I have a friend in immigration and this is what was explained to me... I was told the same thing when I had a Flippa girl come to visit me, who was my first... this is what was told to me from the aust embassy in Philippines... she also said that if you are inviting her then you should show that you have $1k aud in the bank for each month she will stay, so for the three month, have $3k in there, even if you  just borrow it and take an atm receipt and scan it... that will do... but photos of house and shit is just a load of crap...dont use an agent.. he is just justifying his pricing, which i can assume is either too high or its his first job...

I only went to ask him one question and walked out 12k THB lighter. He assures me in order to succeed the app must be submitted this way. All documents to be translated by a certified translator, which he happens to be 555,  . First time is hardest he says, next time you can do yourself.  Anyway, all going well, she should be here by March. 

He also says she needs 50k THB in her bank to show she has enough money to return to Thailand. Anyone heard of this requirement?

A couple of years back, I was in a similar situation, checked several Gaents - then decided to do it myself and had NO trouble at all. I prepared the Invitation Letter and Guaranteed to take care of ALL costs, started to deposit 10K a month into her Account, had a letter of her previous Employer (not a Bar.....), some photos and Passport copies of Entry-stamps of destinations we went together....

Good Luck

He also says she needs 50k THB in her bank to show she has enough money to return to Thailand. Anyone heard of this requirement?

There is no such requirement. Also no translations of any document are required as at least some of the people who process the applications are Thai. It sounds to me that whoever is doing this doesn't really know what they are doing.

Archived