Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Question

Dek Bah

I have got one of these. Nice little computer. Linux--7inch, memory is small but can use memory cards easily. Does everything I need. Like it very much and for the price it is a real bargain.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

They are a fun toy. I have a 4g 7 inch model running linux. Will be taking it on my next trip.

One thing though. I cant see the shoutbox on it. Any ideas?

When mine arrives on Monday mate i'll go to work on this

Looks like you got it, and for only £140. Good job.

Cheers bud... restored my faith in ebay somewhat as there only seems to be overpriced things on there a lot of the time. However, I dont want to speak to soon as it hasnt arrived yet!

I have got one of these. Nice little computer. Linux--7inch, memory is small but can use memory cards easily. Does everything I need. Like it very much and for the price it is a real bargain.

Cheers bud

nice, im waiting too :P

Which one did you go for?

Anyone know if they sell a good range of accesories in tukcom (batterys, cases, ram, touch screens, screen protectors) or am I better of getting them on ebay?

yea 300 euro new one

That is a good price for the 8g... I have seen new 4g's going for the same money as that.

I'm just starting to get to know my way around mine. A few minor glitches. The main one is that the software updates keeping stalling. Sometimes takes 5 attempts to get the update installed.

Testicles

well if that is the only problem, then i have done a good buy lol

Any problems or questions about the Eee, check out this forum. Almost certainly your question's already been answered, but there's a group of Newb forums where folks are pretty friendly and helpful. Of course, nowhere near as fun as PA, but that's not the point!

• 4 months later...