Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

SCUBA DIVING

bigjimslay

i just did a 5 month course for my work, every day 2-3 dives, i think i still have water in my ears :Clap8:

but planning a few dives when im there, would be great to go with a few others :D

Defo mate, when you gonna be around? I will be diving probably Aug 12,13,14

september maybe, but from 11 Dec - 16 Jan

Cool deal, I will be around then too. PM if you want to catch up for a few dives and bar crawls, LOL....

Cool deal, I will be around then too. PM if you want to catch up for a few dives and bar crawls, LOL....

i will, yea dont forget the bar crawls :unsure:

Defo mate, when you gonna be around? I will be diving probably Aug 12,13,14

I'll dive with you then...I am bringing my own gear too. There is a daytime event scheduled for the 13th as part of the August Assault so maybe diving on the 12th and/or 14th...

Dive computer is supposed to be arriving the the mail soon...hurry up!! :unsure:

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content

:wacko: Been diving over 20yrs, problem is I only seem to Muff Dive nowadays, :o

I'll dive with you then...I am bringing my own gear too. There is a daytime event scheduled for the 13th as part of the August Assault so maybe diving on the 12th and/or 14th...

Dive computer is supposed to be arriving the the mail soon...hurry up!! :wacko:

Sweet man, sounds like a plan.

:o Been diving over 20yrs, problem is I only seem to Muff Dive nowadays, :GrinNod1:

LOL, I guess I am a multidiver then.