Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thaigerlinegolf

ajgrant63

Like you I use the daily service in high-season. In Patts last week, so I tried Wetherspoons and Le Katai. Both places had a nice bunch of lads and offered and enjoyable days golf.

Good! I will check out Whitherspoons - i can see some plays for July on the PSC schedule for July... nothing yet from Le Katai for July.

Mate - I have never used their websites, Le Katai and Witherspoons have big boards outside promoting their golf. When I was in Patts 2 weeks ago, Le Katai was closed...I think some sort of license issue, it may be sorted out now - anyone know?

Mate - I have never used their websites, Le Katai and Witherspoons have big boards outside promoting their golf. When I was in Patts 2 weeks ago, Le Katai was closed...I think some sort of license issue, it may be sorted out now - anyone know?

Le Katai golf trips still going as they were all outside drinking the other day when I came back. They go out earlier than Witherspoons who have one of the latest start times of any bar I believe :GoldenSmile1:

Witherspoons latest schedule can be had here - http://witherspoonsgolfgroup.webs.com/ and go to the Calendar page - this gets updated when changes happen unlike I think the PSC sheets.

I've seen the web site and it looks good. Has anyone experienced the site? Good value? Or is it better to arrange through a bar?

I stumbled across Thaigerline on my June trip, and I was not impressed. They only had one trip planned and they seemed disinterested in my baht. As stated by another BM earlier in this thread, the owner had quite an attitude and acted like he was doing me a favor by talking to me. No worries tho, I used the Whitehouse Condotel and the Golf Club with great results.

I stumbled across Thaigerline on my June trip, and I was not impressed. They only had one trip planned and they seemed disinterested in my baht. As stated by another BM earlier in this thread, the owner had quite an attitude and acted like he was doing me a favor by talking to me. No worries tho, I used the Whitehouse Condotel and the Golf Club with great results.

Thaigerline golf only runs daily golf in high season (Nov - April). They wouldn't be able to offer you as a single player a daily round in low season, quite simply because they don't do it. You can of course (all year round) ask Thaigerline to book, your group, to play at any golf course you choose and be picked up at your hotel.

Of course, Whitehouse, Golf Club. Le Katai, Witherspoons and a myriad of other bars, offer daily golf all the year round.

The guy who runs Thaigerline is a German guy called Fabien - I have found him and his team to be professional, friendly and reliable.

Thaigerline golf only runs daily golf in high season (Nov - April). They wouldn't be able to offer you as a single player a daily round in low season, quite simply because they don't do it. You can of course (all year round) ask Thaigerline to book, your group, to play at any golf course you choose and be picked up at your hotel.

Of course, Whitehouse, Golf Club. Le Katai, Witherspoons and a myriad of other bars, offer daily golf all the year round.

The guy who runs Thaigerline is a German guy called Fabien - I have found him and his team to be professional, friendly and reliable.

What he said.

?... I got a lot of attitude from the owner.

YMMV but I would definitely look into one of the sponsoring bars.

What he said.

Archived