Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thaigerlinegolf

ajgrant63

I've seen the web site and it looks good. Has anyone experienced the site? Good value? Or is it better to arrange through a bar?

In my opinion better through bar i play with sugar shack or lewiinskis would recommend either

I play regularly in high season with Thaigerline on the daily golf trips. Their prices are competitive and its a very friendly environment. Also, you are not obliged to go for breakfast/drinks before/after to your host bar. 

Tara Court hotel has a very good golf group outings 3 times a week (Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday)

Very helpful to newcomers...

Good Luck & enjoy...

good value and while there, you can get a BJ in lolitas opposite :)

Use Thaigerline all the time when I'm in Pattaya. Very good service and prices are very competitive. If you're just looking for a pick-up game then probably just as easy to sign up for one of the bar outings. We travel as a group so tend to make our own arrangements though Thaigerline.

Very punctual with their pick-up times and nice mini buses so never cramped to and from the golf course.

They can also do club repairs and regrips in the shop in you need anything done and they have a club storage service as well. Lake balls as well.

As mentioned the walk up to the shop is well worth it. Plenty of sights to see and things to do.....

Use Thaigerline all the time when I'm in Pattaya. Very good service and prices are very competitive. If you're just looking for a pick-up game then probably just as easy to sign up for one of the bar outings. We travel as a group so tend to make our own arrangements though Thaigerline.

Very punctual with their pick-up times and nice mini buses so never cramped to and from the golf course.

They can also do club repairs and regrips in the shop in you need anything done and they have a club storage service as well. Lake balls as well.

As mentioned the walk up to the shop is well worth it. Plenty of sights to see and things to do.....

As mentioned the walk up to the shop is well worth it. Plenty of sights to see and things to do..... :ThumbUp6: 

As mentioned the walk up to the shop is well worth it. Plenty of sights to see and things to do..... :ThumbUp6: 

I'm a romantic at heart.

I think there are a couple of blowjob bars in the same street?

where's the shop?

I've only ever done my own thing with my mates (4 of us), but I've just been talking to our golf club captain back here in Oz and he's using Thaigerline for a short 5 game trip to pattaya. There's 4 of them in their group, 2 guys and their wives, and I think he said they're paying 31000 pp for accom and 5 games of golf. Not bad seeing they don't have to do anything themselves, just hop in the bus each day and head out.

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

Google and their site has a map

They replied to an enquiry. Said the bus leaves at 11 each morning. Sounds like a late start but might be ok if after a big night

They said they have good hire sets too from about 1000bht

where's the shop?

I've only ever done my own thing with my mates (4 of us), but I've just been talking to our golf club captain back here in Oz and he's using Thaigerline for a short 5 game trip to pattaya. There's 4 of them in their group, 2 guys and their wives, and I think he said they're paying 31000 pp for accom and 5 games of golf. Not bad seeing they don't have to do anything themselves, just hop in the bus each day and head out.

100 metres up soi Choyapoon from Triangle Bar  :hello09:

I used a couple of times last trip. While the service was fast and convenient, I got a lot of attitude from the owner. We booked a twosome and when we arrived, there was all sorts of BS about cart fees even though I specified I would be using a cart. The owner brought us to the club and rather than playing along with us, he dumped us and went off to play on his own. I carry a 6 handicap and if he had asked he would have gotten a decent round.

After the round, we wanted to unwind with a few drinks but he maxxed out on attitude whenever we ordered another round. Next trip he had one of his workers drive us but we got the same attitude from his employee when we started to have a few drinks after the round. For the price we paid I expected service without BS attitude. Needless to say I will seek other arrangements next time.

And the clubs I rented from them were not up to standard for what you would pay for clubs at a course. Overall a bit of a rip off from a jaded service provider.

YMMV but I would definitely look into one of the sponsoring bars.

Thanks for the advice.

I certainly would prefer to go thru a sponsoring bar if they can provide what I'm looking for

A good attitude and a good set of clubs is a start

Price is important but I would rather pay more for a good experience than save a few bht and receive attitude

Think I will pop in and test the water (given there are a few good bars nearby) and if they don't tick my boxes will look at the suggested bars too

Always good to meet people from here too

I used a couple of times last trip. While the service was fast and convenient, I got a lot of attitude from the owner. We booked a twosome and when we arrived, there was all sorts of BS about cart fees even though I specified I would be using a cart. The owner brought us to the club and rather than playing along with us, he dumped us and went off to play on his own. I carry a 6 handicap and if he had asked he would have gotten a decent round.

After the round, we wanted to unwind with a few drinks but he maxxed out on attitude whenever we ordered another round. Next trip he had one of his workers drive us but we got the same attitude from his employee when we started to have a few drinks after the round. For the price we paid I expected service without BS attitude. Needless to say I will seek other arrangements next time.

And the clubs I rented from them were not up to standard for what you would pay for clubs at a course. Overall a bit of a rip off from a jaded service provider.

YMMV but I would definitely look into one of the sponsoring bars.

I am astonished to read this post. My experience of Thaigerline and of it's owner Fabien is the opposite of what appears in the above post. (Let me also state that I am not a personal friend of the owner and have no axe to grind either way). Let me deal with the points raised:

1) "Attitude"...I have rarely come across such a welcoming environment. Fabien anf his wife Kik are friendly and helpful,  even remembering the names of clients from previous years.

2) I don't know what "BS" the poster is referring to, but cart prices are set by the course. No matter where you book to play (any of the bars) the fee is exclusive of the cost of carts (with the exception of a few clubs where cart are compulsory).

3) I have been golfing with Thaigerline for 3 years and I certainly wouldn't expect the owner to turn down his weekly game with his mates to play with me and my mate....that said when I was on my own once he did invite me to play with him and the manager of the Hilton.

4) The owner "maxxed out on attitude" when you were having your post match drinks....Thaigerline, like all the bars have a pick-up schedule, it sounds like he waited for you to finish, shower, change and have a drink at the bar. You are not booking a limo service which will wait all evening till you are ready to go.

5) As for the club hire, I can categorically state that they are of a good quality, what's more, you can choose from a wide selection. His clubs feature all the latest models and top brands (no copies).

6) "A bit of a rip-off from a jaded provider"....nothing could be further from the truth in my experience.

PS. With your attitude, I think you will find that the Thaigerline owner is not the only one declining to play a round with you  :GoldenSmile1:

Google and their site has a map

They replied to an enquiry. Said the bus leaves at 11 each morning. Sounds like a late start but might be ok if after a big night

They said they have good hire sets too from about 1000bht

11am pick up is a bit late for me and my crew. We always book for an early tee off (8.30 to 9.00)...hotel pick up is usually 7.30am. Playing in the morning is slightly cooler, you avoid the occasional afternoon storm, you have time for a leisurely lunch at the club after golf and you're back in Pattaya around 2 to 3 pm for a massage, coffee, shopping before hitting the streets after dark. We did play one afternoon and found it was a pain in the arse because nothing is open before 11am except the 7/11's.

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

I am astonished to read this post. My experience of Thaigerline and of it's owner Fabien is the opposite of what appears in the above post. (Let me also state that I am not a personal friend of the owner and have no axe to grind either way). Let me deal with the points raised:

1) "Attitude"...I have rarely come across such a welcoming environment. Fabien anf his wife Kik are friendly and helpful,  even remembering the names of clients from previous years.

2) I don't know what "BS" the poster is referring to, but cart prices are set by the course. No matter where you book to play (any of the bars) the fee is exclusive of the cost of carts (with the exception of a few clubs where cart are compulsory).

3) I have been golfing with Thaigerline for 3 years and I certainly wouldn't expect the owner to turn down his weekly game with his mates to play with me and my mate....that said when I was on my own once he did invite me to play with him and the manager of the Hilton.

4) The owner "maxxed out on attitude" when you were having your post match drinks....Thaigerline, like all the bars have a pick-up schedule, it sounds like he waited for you to finish, shower, change and have a drink at the bar. You are not booking a limo service which will wait all evening till you are ready to go.

5) As for the club hire, I can categorically state that they are of a good quality, what's more, you can choose from a wide selection. His clubs feature all the latest models and top brands (no copies).

6) "A bit of a rip-off from a jaded provider"....nothing could be further from the truth in my experience.

PS. With your attitude, I think you will find that the Thaigerline owner is not the only one declining to play a round with you  :GoldenSmile1:

I'll echo many of the comments made above as the service from Thaigerline has always been excellent. Not only do they remember your name, they remember favorite caddy numbers. I've never hired clubs from them so I can't comment on that one but as far as pick up times are converned, never had a problem on that score. Always have time for a shower, bite to eat and a drink in the club after the round. Never had any attitude from the drivers or the owners.

Cart policies are set by the clubs themselves. You can either pay that with your booking at Thaigerline or pay the cart price at the club when you get there. Bottom line, the price is the same either way.

Personally, I'm very satisfied with the service I get from Thaigerline and will continue to use them.

Great to read some positive feedback from thaigerline

They seem to be a pretty well established operation and I don't think their business would survive if they didn't provide a good service

I'll wander n and inspect the hire clubs before booking a round. Happy to keep an open mind

Great to read some positive feedback from thaigerline

They seem to be a pretty well established operation and I don't think their business would survive if they didn't provide a good service

I'll wander n and inspect the hire clubs before booking a round. Happy to keep an open mind

That's exactly the right attitude to have.

• 3 weeks later...

I used Thaigerline on my recent trip......wouldn't think of using any other service !!!!!!

The pick ups were always on time and the drivers were all friendly and accomodating, if we stopped for "fluid replacement" prior to returning to Patts. Any changes to schedule whether due to storms, or just me wanting one more round (of golf, not at the bar!!!) were managed without any drama.

Didn't use the daily golf bus on this trip, but will definitely make plenty of use of it if my planned February trip goes ahead!!!!!

• 9 months later...

I used Thaigerline on my recent trip......wouldn't think of using any other service !!!!!!

The pick ups were always on time and the drivers were all friendly and accomodating, if we stopped for "fluid replacement" prior to returning to Patts. Any changes to schedule whether due to storms, or just me wanting one more round (of golf, not at the bar!!!) were managed without any drama.

Didn't use the daily golf bus on this trip, but will definitely make plenty of use of it if my planned February trip goes ahead!!!!!

I used Thaigerline on my lats 3 trips and was very happy with their services and price point.

unfortunately they do not offer group trips in low season ... so in July i will be on my own :Disease1:  

I used Thaigerline on my lats 3 trips and was very happy with their services and price point.

unfortunately they do not offer group trips in low season ... so in July i will be on my own :Disease1:  

Like you I use the daily service in high-season. In Patts last week, so I tried Wetherspoons and Le Katai. Both places had a nice bunch of lads and offered and enjoyable days golf.

Archived