Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best guesthouse/cheap hotel

ek65

First time in LK metro/soi dianna area, and I have many mix fellings about it. It has many good resturangs and massage places, and some really good bars. But still it fells dead, expecially during the days.

One thing it most have the most of in whole pattaya is guesthouses and cheap hotels, since almost all bars seems to offer rooms. Not a chance that you can check up all by yourself, so I ask the forum, which do you think is the best?

This time of year i wouldnt stay in that area.

I sometimes stay in the LK area. I've always got a walk-in rate.

As you say it's pretty quiet during the day, so you can do a walkabout and go and look at some rooms yourself.

Nice newly renovated rooms from 600b. Stumbling distance to LK. 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/235890-rooms-at-the-hunny-pot-soi-honey/

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

I really liked this one when I stayed there: http://hoteldaniapattaya.com/english/

Nice pool, restaurant, free wifi. The rooms are very nicetidy and clean(not worn out) and the staff is very friendly. My friend was staying there couple of weeks back and it is still the same quality. Not in the LK but couple of minutes of it by baht bus. Very quiet, no noise even if you got the room facing soi buakhao.

Opey De Place, 700-800 baht, with swimming pool

Some new boutique hotel on Soi LK near the 3rd Road end, but all a bit higher than 1000 baht

18 Coins hotel, soi buckhao, just round the corner of Soi Diana, 500-600 baht, discount for weekly and monthly rental

many new boutique hotels on soi honey, but not as cheap as Soi Buckhao and Soi. Chayapoon.

There are three budget hotels from the Sawadee groups in the area, cannot recall their exact name. A bit rundown, but value for money.

Areca Lodge on Soi Diana is erecting a new wing, not sure has the construction work completed? I can be noisy.

Archived