IGNORED

Jomtien Soi 9. Restaurants & Supermarket?

davidge

I realize that I am replying to a dated thread, but thought I would comment anyway.

I am using Dancewatchers for my trip that begins in 10 days. This is the first time I am using them and they were recommended to me by a few friends.

I have been very impressed with the communication from Tik. The web site seems ok to me. I have no idea what the site was like, back when a negative comment was made above.

I've used them for the last 2 trips and they have been very good.

I still think the website is difficult to navigate but they've added prices now which helps.

You still can't be sure what the 'extras' are going to be before booking though.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I realize that I am replying to a dated thread, but thought I would comment anyway.

I am using Dancewatchers for my trip that begins in 10 days. This is the first time I am using them and they were recommended to me by a few friends.

I have been very impressed with the communication from Tik. The web site seems ok to me. I have no idea what the site was like, back when a negative comment was made above.

My comment was not negative, it was relaying my opinion and commenting from many years of experience. It's good you're happy with your 'first' experience. FYI, Tik doesn't reply to your emails (she speaks very good English and is one part of a good business model) and the website has been the same for around 10 years. Nevertheless, I have no doubt you will enjoy your 'first' stay with DW.

Daryle

My comment was not negative, it was relaying my opinion and commenting from many years of experience. It's good you're happy with your 'first' experience. FYI, Tik doesn't reply to your emails (she speaks very good English and is one part of a good business model) and the website has been the same for around 10 years. Nevertheless, I have no doubt you will enjoy your 'first' stay with DW.

Just to be clear about where I was coming from and I am probably guilty of poor quote reference. I used the term negative comment in regard to the web site comment. I am a newbie on the board and I appreciate the work you have all put into the info base here. 

And I very much appreciate the replies I have gotten from davidge as well on various topics.

Archived