14 minutes ago, Uncle-V said:

I've had breakfast there and to be honest I wasn't all that impressed. I thought it was a tad expensive for pretty plain food (coffee was good though).

But that Pizza looks great. Maybe time to give it another try.  

I can't comment on their set breakfasts, but I usually have one of their other menu items such as spicy potato cakes or beans & eggs on toast. These come with a coffee/tea of choice, which I upgrade to a large. For roughly 210 baht I think it is great value considering a decent coffee is half that at other eateries. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2017 at 5:32 PM, Gnorman said:

I can't comment on their set breakfasts, but I usually have one of their other menu items such as spicy potato cakes or beans & eggs on toast. These come with a coffee/tea of choice, which I upgrade to a large. For roughly 210 baht I think it is great value considering a decent coffee is half that at other eateries. 

Have you tried Bake n' Brew?

8 hours ago, expatdude said:

Have you tried Bake n' Brew?

Yes I have but not for breakfast. Sorry I can't comment on the food other than a red duck curry I had quite a while ago. The duck meal was quite nice, and I found their coffee really good also.

Archived