IGNORED

Pasadena Lodge review

Scumbag

Those pictures and prices are very impressive. I may well stay there next trip, that area is ideal for everything in PTY.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

some guys say the shower gos all over the place and all is wet.

Great pics and a super example of a thread

Thai Tony.

• 3 weeks later...

I was in the area today and noticed that all the exterior work on the building backing onto Pasadena lodge appears to be complete. All the windows and doors are in place and the painting has been done. I would say that any noise from what remains to be done inside of that building will be minimal.

CIMG4247_800.jpg

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

stayed there sometimes now,good value and the construction noise is gone now :unsure:

bitches and hoes

how about the bars nosies? until how late do they go away?

I never heard any while I was there. Pasadena Lodge is stuck in a quieter corner. I stayed many times at Thai Archer just down the road and it is more amounst the noise. Even there I never heard anything after 2am.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

It does look good mate but i really do like a place with a pool ...........as well you know the beach in patts isn't so hot.

My friend Max says he checked it out some and although he didn't stay there he liked what he saw. Pasadena will probably be my base for my next trip. October, 2008. Not too long to go. :Number1a:

Anywhere you can book online? Maybe I am blind but doesn't seem that you can book on the homepage..

when i booked i just sent em email and they asked for me to send deposit. i got my missy to pop one ion for me, just email thme and thye will tell ya what to do. its a good hotel and i would stay there again.

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

• 4 weeks later...

Im staying here at the moment its a great hotel for the price, Will definitely stay here again in the future.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Im staying here at the moment its a great hotel for the price, Will definitely stay here again in the future.

Av booked there for my Christmas stay, heard nothing but good about it.

Without a family a rich man is very poor

• 2 weeks later...

i stayed at the Pasadena as my start up hotel last month and they took great care of me ...

reserved room over internet and on the spot airport pick up... Ann the manager/owner (i think) is a real sweetheart. i fell in love with the late night security guard he was so nice to me i gave him a kiss before i left he was flabbergasted by the amount of pussy i went in and out of there with the three days i stayed there..the reasons i moved out are 900bht room way to small,in that area much bigger rooms for less money,( i moved to thai archer a few doors down on LK Metro with a view of Lolitas from my balcony huge room 600bht.), the rooms at pasadena clean and nice jap motif but when in the pooper and close the rice paper door you can here and smell everything going on in there (if you know what i mean) also no shower door bathroom floor wet all the time and if you look out your bathroom window you get a view of the new building that is so close it literally blocks out the sun so when in your room you cannot tell if it is day or night. but the killer for me was CASH ONLY..

but in a pinch i would stay there again for a few days just to give them some business as they were all real nice to me at THE PASADENA LODGE...

• 1 month later...

hey glassdude how is the deluxe room? is the bathroom any bigger do you think it's any better? also how is the noise isolution from the walls? can you hear other people's business very clearly from other rooms and hallway? also do they check girl's ID when you bring them back? are they girl friendly? I stayed at sandy spring last time and they look at me kind of weird when I bring girls back

oh how much do they charge for laundry service? any nearby laundrymat?

Edited by ironfist

stayed for 3 nights and I decided to move, had deluxe room 1500 per night, room LOOKS very nice but not very comfortable, bed is Queen size and not very comfortable compared to other hotels, electricity plug is broken near the bed I let the night guy know when I moved in and he just laughed it off, probably can't fix it and maids just leave the lamb plug around the lamp. When you go out all the electricty are suppose to shut off when you take the key thing out, but the tv, bathroom light stays on. not a big deal for me but it's just some small thing, other hotels doesn't do that. The washing area is pretty small as you can see from scumbag's picture http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/uploa...-1215280567.jpg I can't put much of my stuff there it's too small...and when I put it there the maid will put it inside the cabin. stayed for 3 nights and they never replaced with new soap, the replaced with new towels after 2 days, refilled the fridge after 2 days, the show area is pretty bad like you can see here http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/uploa...-1215280607.jpg there is no door to close it so the water will splash all over outside if you don't be careful....this was a big one for me it's really a bad design..there should have a door there

no coffee packet, sugar packet etc at the first day when I arrive, no peek hole in the door, no survillance cameras in my floor and probably other floors either.

safety box in the room is convenient, wifi is pretty fast but sometimes I can't connect for a long time and have to reboot...not sure if it's my pc or it's their wifi but I didn't have this problem in the last wifi hotel. furnitures are all pretty new and nice, arts/painiting around the room are pretty beautiful, but the painting above the bed http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/uploa...-1215280501.jpg there is the lighting to shines directly on the painting it will bother you when you lie down there on the bed. AC fan thing doesn't rotate arond, phone doesn't work for 3 days, the night guy told me he has to check the lines around the hotel to see what's the problem, but when I asked Ann she said the telephone pole got knocked down so the entire block or so all doesn't have phone working...I don't know I don't use the phone much. But I had to walk down to ask for shampoo and hair dryer and wifi password since the phone doesn't work. and ya they don't provide shampoo and hair dryer..I think for 1500 a night deluxe room they should have them and replace soap and towels everyday. in ther hotel rules booklet it says no guest after 11pm, but when I bring a girl back at 12 they were ok, only checked for ID.

at 2:30pm I asked what would they charge for the penalty if I move out, since the check out time is 1pm and they say 750 (half day).....I asked nicely it's 2:30pm maybe I can pay 300 baht instead of 750 since it's not that much later? they say no and I understand that it's the rule I should have planned ahead.

The staff are nice overall I would say it's not worth it for 1500 a night, room is big but not very comfortable, a lot of little things wrong here and there. The standard here isn't as high as other hotels I would say and a llittle pricy

Edited by ironfist