Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pasadena Lodge review

Scumbag

Pasadena lodge is a new place on Soi LK Metro. After I had a proble at the Thai Archer in the same area I spent the last 10 days of my last trip at Pasadena Lodge. Here is a map of its location.

map.gif

There are 3 standards of room at this lodge. The main difference between them is the size. Details of the room sizes and rates are below.

rates.jpg

The rooms are clean and are well fitted out with modern fittings. The beds are comfortable but try to get a room with a double bed rather than 2 singles pushed together.

CIMG3845_800.jpg

CIMG3846_800.jpg

CIMG3847_800.jpg

CIMG3848_800.jpg

The place has a small lift and free wireless internet which I foound reliable and quick. Downstairs they have a nice sitting area. This area also has a computer that gueats can use. The photo below shows the down-stairs area (stolen from their website.)

main_facilities.gif

IMO this place is good. The staff was friendly and the room was good. There were a couple of small problems but they were fixed quick. At the moment there is some construction next door but I found the little bit of noice was not a problem. I have seen people post that noice from the Stowm Bar may be a problem here. However this is not the case. On past trips the music from that bar was bad but it was not the case last month.

Something that I found good is a couple of times I was asked if everything was OK. Also when I left I got a letter thanking me for staying and said sorry if everything wasn't perfect. I have never had this anywhere else I have stayed in Thailand and it shows some farang influence. The hotel is somehow associated with papagayo on Soi Dian Inn.

The place costs a bit more than other places in Soi LK Metro but it is of a higher standard than almost all of the other accomodation places on the soi. I'd recommend the place unless a little noice (and I do mean a little) will spoil it for you.

Here is a link to Pasadena Lodge.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Hey thats looks pretty good and the prices are very reasonable.

Thanks fo the post and the pics.

I like the look of the rooms and bathroom did it have any luxurys like plasma tv ?? I guess it was GF friendly.

the vanity looks a bit small where do the girls put all their stuff........lol

Thanks Scumbag

We took a look around the hotel (myself, deadman, bitchcontroller and Clark Kent) the standards of the rooms is very very good but they would not do a bulk deal for all of us staying there... and it wasn't quite to everyones taste. I definatly wouldn't rule out staying there though.

For the money, quality of rooms and location this is a very nice hotel.

Hey thats looks pretty good and the prices are very reasonable.

Thanks fo the post and the pics.

I like the look of the rooms and bathroom did it have any luxurys like plasma tv ?? I guess it was GF friendly.

No plasma just a normal TV. I don't think I every watch it... :P

I had to leave my GF downstairs every night.. :Blur: Nah, no problems there.... :D

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Well those couches look pretty comfortable i'm sure you GF was fine on them.........lol

Oh and i like to watch a dvd in my room with my girl very relaxing ....gives you a breather so to speak...lol

place looks good scumbag thanks for posting

i need to try different areas and this looks like somewhere to try soon!

I stayed in a standard room last week. I liked the place but the room is just too small for me and I didn't want to pay 900 for the larger.

I stayed in a standard room last week. I liked the place but the room is just too small for me and I didn't want to pay 900 for the larger.

I should have said that the photos are of a superior room. I agree the standard rooms are small.

You know..i was just talking about this place to my m8 last night....i even think 1200bht for the Deluxe is good value.

Scumbag,do they have a restaurant there for breakfast? I was looking at Areca Lodge...but your paying for all the bells & whistles...this might be a better option.

Edited by felix the cat

Looks realy nice .....only downside no pool ! Any pool nearby to use free?

Dam i hate it that Patts have such many nice hotels / Apart. with no pool:-(

Man...places sexual intercourse far & away above all other joys...he will risk life, reputation, everything...to make good that opportunity and ride it to the overwhelming climax." - Mark Twain

Looks nice;has kind of a Japanese style to it, and not too far from the beach road. But it looks like no safe in room, which is a dealbreaker.

"Safety deposit box" at front is not good enough, unfortunately.

"Debauchery University post-graduate sabbatical"

You can use the pool at LK Metro hotel , just across road through gap , about 100 baht for all day . Not bad pool if not too many kids .

If alot of kids just drown a few when no one looking :unsure:

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

If alot of kids just drown a few when no one looking :Bravo1:

LoL :P 100B is not so much , is worth to check it out also txs for the info :unsure:

Man...places sexual intercourse far & away above all other joys...he will risk life, reputation, everything...to make good that opportunity and ride it to the overwhelming climax." - Mark Twain

can anyone tell me the name of the new hotel about 10 stories high about opposite those barbeers just past papagaos ?. they were still building it last time i went past about 6 months ago.

Edited by slapman

The new hotel recently opened in Soi Diana is called LK Renaissance..... not sure of details but write up on here somewhere if you do a search . Very plush .

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

The new hotel recently opened in Soi Diana is called LK Renaissance..... not sure of details but write up on here somewhere if you do a search . Very plush .

They have a great Intro rate just now... but still over my budget and not what i need ....but still a great deal if you need that kind of aco..

Greetings

You know..i was just talking about this place to my m8 last night....i even think 1200bht for the Deluxe is good value.

Scumbag,do they have a restaurant there for breakfast? I was looking at Areca Lodge...but your paying for all the bells & whistles...this might be a better option.

I am fairly sure they are doing food at the moment. However the downstairs layout is such that they could in the future. I suspect it is in the plans.

Stayed myself its good value and will return.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Stayed in their superior room in february when Rock House could not do me extra days.

Agree the room is a bit small, but very comfortable.

Staff were very pleasant and obliging, will stay there againn

just got back from Pattaya, I actually went to pasadena lounge and checked out the hotel, very nice but the tv seems kinda old, can anyone tell me if the tv is ok? I didn't turn on the tv to see what channels are there. but the rooms are nice new furnitures, new toilet and stuff pretty nice, looks pretty clean. I think I will stay there next time, pretty good price too. btw is it a 25 room hotel? wans't sure if it's this one. the manager/owner Ann seems pretty nice at first I tho she is a ladyboy but she is just a very manly woman lol. cool hotel and friendly staff I would say.

do they ID the girls you take back to your room? is it 24 hours security? they have safety boxes inside your room how safe is that? will people come in and rip it off? I think most of the hotels their safety boxes are near the lobby so they can guard it and stuff? oh and do they include breakfast

btw it's right next to lolita the BJ specialty club and hell's club the 2 girls for 3600 club

They have 24 hour security but don't know if they take ID from the girls you take back. I am sure if you have a word to them the security guard would do it for you. I have never heard of anyone having problems with the room safes and most people prefer these than the safety boxes at reception. They don't do breakfast.