IGNORED

Hotel Room with transparent bathroom

edsey

While browsing a few days back, came across this hotel that had the bath room in a glass like enclosure.Can't remember the name now. Has anybody come across such a room.

many hotels have a glass window separating the shower or bath tub from the bedroom.  Page 10 does, and many rooms in VT6 do also...  but not all.

April suites has a smoked glass window separating the bathroom. Great to watch the girls preparing for the boom boom (only silhouette of course). They don't know you are watching

12 Pints in Know it all

R-Con blue has some

When I had my condo kitted out the second bathroom in the living area that visitors might use had 4 inch wide windows into the main room.  Transparent.  I mentioned to my builder I thought maybe my guests would like a bit more privacy.  

Then I noticed in the master BR there was only a clear pane of glass between the bed and toilet.  I pointed it out and he asked if I wanted magnifying glass instead.    :GoldenSmile1:

Holiday Inn has a clear glass shower that you can see from the bed area, and in the shower you can see the ocean, nice place.

I've stayed in 2 places like this.

R-Con Blue in soi Buakow

Destiny Gogo in Soi LK Metro

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

great for watching them before bed, not so great when they take a dump in the morning

Jomtien Penthouses, Soi 9 off BR. On Agoda right now for 1699bt I think

I spent several days there with A regular of mine, and have some fantastic video of her taking a shower, filmed through the glass. She knew I was videoing it, but completely ignored the camera. Better then a gogo show, IMHO....

I love the light reflecting on brown white skin, water running down her gorgeous backside, the quaint way she washes her hoy while squatting, then smelling her finger to ensure it is clean, then repeating. She is a cleanliness freak, and loves showers.

Just thinking of it gets me turned on. I usually sit on the closed toilet, watching, when she takes her 10 minute + showers, but lying in bed watching us sometimes even better.

Maybe time for me to go find that video file again....

• 2 months later...

Barraquda hotel 2nd road has the glass walled shower. Excellent place to stay.

The Stay in Soi 10.

Tim's boutique or whatever the hell it's called now has it.

Darjelling hotel In Bkk Soi 18 !

It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive !! (Bon Jovi)

My Cambodia Trip report February 2012

Some filipinas i had mostly for short-time those last 3 years

Bohol Island Trip report September 2011

Unforgotten places : A slideshow of the countries i've been in South-East Asia

Unforgettable people and memories : A slideshow of the nice people i met in South-East Asia

Archived