Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Any suggestions?

ameer

I am planning another trip in August. Any suggestions for a good accommodation that match the following criteria?

- Maximum budget: THB 1,500 per night

- No joiner fees

- Clean (big) rooms

- Extra clean bathrooms

- Free Wi-Fi in the room

- Location choices: Soi Bukhao, Second Road or Soi 7 / 8

- Good to have a balcony

Currently the options under consideration are - Sutus Court 1, Honney Inn and D Apartments.

Any additional suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Cheers!

Few good hotels on soi 13 like Whitehouse Condotel, Dynasty, check them out.

................................................................................................................

La Cerise,Soi Lenkie is a good choice.Its an upper scale guesthouse.The rooms are not particulary big,but very clean.

Go for a superior balcony room,its about 1300 baht,breakfast included.

Flipper House on Soi 7 ticks every box

Countdown Clocks

Scenery city hotel Soi Honey off of second road.., brand new  40 and 45 sg mtr rooms , 70 rooms six floors , balcony , lift ,  its just opened , and resto and pool nearly finished  this month  ,around  1000 THB for the larger deluxe 45 sg mtr room today

,Agoda the sole seller has good  Agoda customer reviews 8.1 worth looking at  

. They had a promo yesterday half that price, got one room  for 500 a night, but still looks good price for a new hotel in that area, Bukhau is at the end of Soi Honey ,  walk 4 mins ..

Flipper house no Balcony I believe ,  Flipper lodge has a few ,

We have some nice newly renovated rooms on Soi Honey. Check the thread for pics and rates :)

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/235890-rooms-at-the-hunny-pot-soi-honey/

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

I would suggest Chayapoon inn, on Soi Chayapoon. 3mins walk from Soi Baulkhaow & LK Metro. Meets all your requirements. No joiner fee, free WiFi , large superior rooms with balcony, in room safe , really clean Nd only 690 Tbt per night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Few good hotels on soi 13 like Whitehouse Condotel, Dynasty, check them out.

Thank you for these suggestions but all these are above the the budget I have set.

La Cerise,Soi Lenkie is a good choice.Its an upper scale guesthouse.The rooms are not particulary big,but very clean.

Go for a superior balcony room,its about 1300 baht,breakfast included.

Sure, I will check this...thank you.

Thank you, it is a great location but again the price range is above my budget.

Scenery city hotel Soi Honey off of second road.., brand new  40 and 45 sg mtr rooms , 70 rooms six floors , balcony , lift ,  its just opened , and resto and pool nearly finished  this month  ,around  1000 THB for the larger deluxe 45 sg mtr room today

,Agoda the sole seller has good  Agoda customer reviews 8.1 worth looking at  

. They had a promo yesterday half that price, got one room  for 500 a night, but still looks good price for a new hotel in that area, Bukhau is at the end of Soi Honey ,  walk 4 mins ..

Sure, I will check this out...thank you.

It's around THB 2000/Night...

We have some nice newly renovated rooms on Soi Honey. Check the thread for pics and rates :)

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/235890-rooms-at-the-hunny-pot-soi-honey/

Will check this...thank you.

I would suggest Chayapoon inn, on Soi Chayapoon. 3mins walk from Soi Baulkhaow & LK metro. Meets all your requirements. No joiner fee, free WiFi , large superior rooms with balcony, in room safe , really clean Nd only 690 Tbt per night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing this. I am looking for something better though!

Flipper house can have problém with Wi-Fi in the room. Yes same problém can be with maximum price 1500 BHT. The rooms are smaller.(You want big)

You maybe can get this price, because in August they have often promotion price. 14 days/ pay 10 days etc.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I'm planning to choose one of these for my forthcoming visit in September...Which one of these is close to the Beach Road...I guess Flipper Lodge is on Soi 8 and on the outer side of the Soi ...Any rooms facing the sea? 

In Pattaya, choosing a hotel to stay is as difficult as choosing a girl! Spoilt for choice....:/

Nova lodge just over 1000bht on Expedia or 1300 bht with double breakfast book and pay at the hotel option,not before you get there , that beats out Agoda and others shite .., 50 mtr rooms pool balcony kitchen elevator, golf buggy to soi Bukhau or second road  Soi 6 ,.and tx for return looks a bargain today compared with some of your other options ameer,  btw friends did not rate Status Court one at all told me not to bother, jst saying ......

Should read NOVA PARK , not NOVA LODGE sorry  my post number 12..

I'd go for Sutus court 1. 52sqm room + pool, I'm returning there myself 15/08/2014 for 3 weeks

Should read NOVA PARK , not NOVA LODGE sorry  my post number 12..

Checked these....but they are bit far and isolated from the main areas...

I'd go for Sutus court 1. 52sqm room + pool, I'm returning there myself 15/08/2014 for 3 weeks

Stayed there during my last trip....no complaints at all. Great location, large rooms, close to everything. Good value for money.

I thought I would try something a bit modern this time...so booked at H Boutique hotel...Anyone stayed there?

Archived