Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotels/rooms on LK metro

Ethan-ate

I spent 1 month on Soi LKMetro at my usual digs,Apr 24th to May 25th (my 6th stay there in 3 years) and am returning again to Pattaya in Oct for another month.Upon requesting rooms again there I was shocked to be told that the rate had INCREASED by 10,000 bht,this made it 24,000 bht for a 30 day stay on LKMetro,they really are getting greedy and havin-a laff! For that sort of money you can get a good hotel c/w pool and daily cleaning etc!

Out of curiousity I also enquired price of another guesthouse who have also had a change of ownership,and surprise surprise prices were exactly the same and had increased by the same amount over a short period!

Plenty of good,cheaper.safe and clean still readily available all around this area still,but I'm highly pissed off as there seems to be no customer loyalty towards multiple repeat visitors,also I have put many mongers on to this place in the past,including just my last visit! I accept that prices do need to increase as costs go up,but 60% in a few weeks is to me just sheer greed!

However enough of my gripes below are the ones I would recommend now.

Metro

Thai Archer

Stagshead

Keerati

Jasmine

Butchers arms

Molly malones

Speaking only for prices on monthly stays!

LK Metro hotel has gone down a lot over the years , attitude change and rising prices . I used to stop there but not going back .

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .