IGNORED

Hotels/rooms on LK metro

Ethan-ate

Use the search function. lots of info about hotels. I have stayed Metro Apartments and will stay again in August. A great place. Highly recommended. But LK Metro has LOTS of places to Stay. Again, use search.

Cheers

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

there are no better rooms on LK metro that this place :Jump_Drool:

http://www.rockhousepattaya.com/

According to a recent trip report they've gone down hill. A bit worn, trouble getting the room clean, safe not working and sheets only changed once a week.

probe

Deadman was just staying at this place

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya...ance_hotel.html

they are doing a special deal over the low period, the place is so grand and amazing, I just wanted to cum everywhere, all over the fittings.

The pool and steam room, wow, when I seen that I thought it was so well designed and romantic, I wanted to kiss deadman.

I stayed at the Metro Apartments last month.

It's a well run place and excellent value.

Nice Air-con Bar downstairs (closes at 2AM) and free pool tables.

Search for the review here.

Deadman was just staying at this place

The pool and steam room, wow, when I seen that I thought it was so well designed and romantic, I wanted to kiss deadman.

Note to self: when in Pattaya, do not watch Romeo and Juliet with Bryan.

Anyone have any recommendations for LK area or Soi Diana or have stayed either of these:

http://www.hotelpasadenalodge.com/

http://www.metro-apartments-pattaya.com/

Thanks

[/quote

there is lots of new places on LK mate what price range you looking at???

Guaranteed cheapest custom made t-shirts,polo shirts,hats, etc... For bars, restaurant's, hotels. We also specialize in exporting worldwide.

Currently in the process of changing locations but definitely still taking orders....Email, Call, or Visit us online at http://www.tshirtxpress.net

Personaly i think that LK Metro is to noisy and boystrious for my liking, but if i was going to pick anywhere i would go in Storm bar, simply for the food and the rooms are very clean and modern...

Strange comment about the LKmetro "Noise" then lo and behold your choice is the bar renowned for it's inconsiderate playing of shit music throughout the night at deafening levels!

From what I can remember LK Metro was noisy ever night . ALL the bars played shit music all night long . Especially at the Soi Bukhaou end . At least they did before the new opening hours rules came in .

Is it still the same ?

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

A bit quieter and only 2 mins from Diana or Metro is www.canterburytalescafe.com

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

For good clean rooms with everything you need, aircon, fan, cable tv, full size fridge, safe, decent size bathroom and free wifi internet access, go have a look at the rooms at Blue Moon. Bar downstairs with free pool and the big advantage of a separate entrance. They also have their own laundry service. Excellent value for money starting at 370 baht per night.

I stayed there for a couple of weeks the end of Feb and had a great time, everyone was very friendly and helpful. I will be back there next year for a month.

http://www.bluemoonpattaya.com/

Metro Apartments are good value but there are plenty of other places around.

As already suggested, do a search, you will find all the info you need.

Cheers Mick

A bit quieter and only 2 mins from Diana or Metro is www.canterburytalescafe.com

Does that include when Crazy Dave and Linda are fighting at 4am every morning ? :8of10Score:

Stayed at Metro Apartments twice and would recommend to anyone, Dennis is a nice guy always helpful and if you arrive back late is not averse to keeping the bar open after 2, if he can't answer your questions I'm sure one of his everhelpful girls will (one or two are well worth the price of a BF).

Stayed at both, both were excellent and would recommend to anyone.

Metro apartments is the cheaper option.

Does that include when Crazy Dave and Linda are fighting at 4am every morning ? :Cry3:

Can I see a pattern immerging here.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

For good clean rooms with everything you need, aircon, fan, cable tv, full size fridge, safe, decent size bathroom and free wifi internet access, go have a look at the rooms at Blue Moon. Bar downstairs with free pool and the big advantage of a separate entrance. They also have their own laundry service. Excellent value for money starting at 370 baht per night.

I stayed there for a couple of weeks the end of Feb and had a great time, everyone was very friendly and helpful. I will be back there next year for a month.

http://www.bluemoonpattaya.com/

thanks for this as i just got a reply for a booking very fast but just big room with window no balcony anymore info on this place would be appreciated thanks..

do they make you pay whole stay at check in? is it a pain to get home to lk from ws when pissed?? did the girls like it??

thanks

Hi, i stayed at the metro apartments in april, i found it to be a very good location, i had the superior room, it was a very friendly relaxed atmosphere, travel to and from anywhere is easy, i found the girls who came back liked the room, but then i am a hansum man......tel

At the end of the day it is night!!

A shark will only attack you when you are wet!!

thanks for this as i just got a reply for a booking very fast but just big room with window no balcony anymore info on this place would be appreciated thanks..

do they make you pay whole stay at check in? is it a pain to get home to lk from ws when pissed?? did the girls like it??

thanks

I dont know if they still work it the same as when I stayed there but I payed a deposit (cant remember if I payed my first week in advance) and then payed my room bill weekly and the electric at the end of my stay.

The rooms are spotless and cleaned everyday. There is a nice big fridge with beer, water and soft drinks at the same price as the bar and there is plenty of room to stock up with all your own stuff. Also you have a safe, cable tv, air con, fan, table with a couple of chairs and a decent sized bathroom.

One good point is there is a separate entrance to use when the bar is closed.

Alan is very helpful and is always around if you need anything. The laundry service is good, I dunno what they use but my shirts smelled great when I got them back :unsure:

The bar is ok, free pool table and a big projection screen for the sporting events. I never tried the wifi connection while I was there but there were other guys I saw surfing the net on their laptops so should be ok.

As for getting home it depends where u go, lol. If you intend to stay in Walking Street every night then its probably best to stay around walking st. There is loads going on around LK Metro with some great bars, agogos and beer bars in LK Metro itself, Soi Buakhow and Soi Diana Inn plus loads of good places to eat. Baht buses run up and down Buakhow every few mins, there are motorbike taxis everywhere and second road is just a short stroll down Soi Diana Inn which brings you out almost opposite Mikes Shopping Mall. So, should you decide to venture further afield then getting back is no problem.

And yes, the girls were happy with it :P

Hope you have as good a time as I did.

thanks

I stayed on soi LK Metro for the last couple of months. I had a look at this place and it certaintly wouldn't be somewhere I'd rush to stay. Owner was a nice guy, but the rooms are pretty dated. Much better out there. Why don't you book in for a night or two then have a look around.

Metro Apartments would be my first choice on this soi. With a room at the front or back of the building. (Looms 3,6,10 face the front 1 and 4 face lk metropole). Failing that I'd rather go with the Drunken Duck, bit dated but have balcony with some looms.

Honestly you don't want to spend your holiday in this place, even if you did get a room with a window !

I stayed at the Metro Apartments on my last trip in April/May and was satisfied - Although be careful, Hell Club is just a few metres away...

think im just gonna do a walk in at arcea ,pattaya bay or estiny group or maybe sandy spring....but i really wanted the Queen vic but they have not got back to me ......im so flucking confused........im just gonna show up start drinking and fined a place to crash lol.......