IGNORED

Courage Thai Interactive

Breeze

I might be a bit late, but the link for "Daemon tools" doesn't work anymore. I'm not really down with the whole interweb thing. Anyone?

361111-8.gif

Courage Thai Interactive Software

http://rapidshare.com/files/126196186/Thai_C_Interactive.rar

I don't know if this is version one or the revised version two. However, this is decent software IMO. Recommended.

http://www.alphasoft.cc/thai_v2/thai-language.htm

For those familiar with image mounting tools:

Use Daemon tools or AP of your choice to mount the image, then explore the virtual drive the image is mounted on.

Install by the setup1.exe and you are ready to go.

Please be aware that despite the software now being installed you will still need the image mounted whenever you want to use it otherwise you will get the "Please insert CD" message.

More detailed instructions:

First unpack the Thai C Interactive.rar to a location of your choice. You should have an image titled:

Courage software learning THAI interactive by xiamardle.iso

For those who are not familiar with Daemon Tools.

DAEMON Tools is an application for CD/DVD emulation. In this case it allows the running of a backup copy of Courage Interactive Thai (in image format) as if the original disc were inserted. A Virtual CD/DVD Drive is created and the image is mounted on said drive.

Grab DAEMON Tools Lite v4.12.3 32/64 Bits (with SPTD 1.56) from HERE

Go through the install procedure taking care to untick the following boxes as you see them:

- Daemon Tools Sponsor AD Module

- Daemon Tools Default Search Provider

- Browser's Stat page

Once installed, start DAEMON Tools.

Right Click the DAEMON Tools Icon on the task bar and select - Virtual CD/DVD-ROM, Device, Mount Image.

Now you will need to browse your PC to the place the Courage software learning THAI interactive by xiamardle.iso Image is located and mount it.

You should now be able to see a new drive with a CD-ROM titled: L_THAI.

Right Click, Explore and Install by the setup1.exe and you are ready to go.

Please be aware that despite the software now being installed you will still need the image mounted whenever you want to use it otherwise you will get the "Please insert CD" message.

There's been 17 Downloads so far. It would be great to hear from a few of you to hear how you got on with the install. It should be a doddle.

Have fun!

• 2 months later...

the supplied .rar file seems to be corrupted - can someone supply another uri to a good copy of the rar file? thanks so much.

my bad - the rar is fine. i was using stuff it to unrar it and stuff it is buggy. works great!!

• 8 months later...

I know that this is an old thread, but I have downloaded the rar file and the Daemon tools kit to enable me to get the Thai program to work on my computer. The program runs fine, giving me the options to choose high, low or medium consonants etc, however, there is no thai writing when I run the program, there is only English letters etc, I have added the Thai keyboard to the computer, but that does not seem to help.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this?