Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Courage Thai Interactive

Breeze

361111-8.gif

Courage Thai Interactive Software

http://rapidshare.com/files/126196186/Thai_C_Interactive.rar

I don't know if this is version one or the revised version two. However, this is decent software IMO. Recommended.

http://www.alphasoft.cc/thai_v2/thai-language.htm

For those familiar with image mounting tools:

Use Daemon tools or AP of your choice to mount the image, then explore the virtual drive the image is mounted on.

Install by the setup1.exe and you are ready to go.

Please be aware that despite the software now being installed you will still need the image mounted whenever you want to use it otherwise you will get the "Please insert CD" message.

More detailed instructions:

First unpack the Thai C Interactive.rar to a location of your choice. You should have an image titled:

Courage software learning THAI interactive by xiamardle.iso

For those who are not familiar with Daemon Tools.

DAEMON Tools is an application for CD/DVD emulation. In this case it allows the running of a backup copy of Courage Interactive Thai (in image format) as if the original disc were inserted. A Virtual CD/DVD Drive is created and the image is mounted on said drive.

Grab DAEMON Tools Lite v4.12.3 32/64 Bits (with SPTD 1.56) from HERE

Go through the install procedure taking care to untick the following boxes as you see them:

- Daemon Tools Sponsor AD Module

- Daemon Tools Default Search Provider

- Browser's Stat page

Once installed, start DAEMON Tools.

Right Click the DAEMON Tools Icon on the task bar and select - Virtual CD/DVD-ROM, Device, Mount Image.

Now you will need to browse your PC to the place the Courage software learning THAI interactive by xiamardle.iso Image is located and mount it.

You should now be able to see a new drive with a CD-ROM titled: L_THAI.

Right Click, Explore and Install by the setup1.exe and you are ready to go.

Please be aware that despite the software now being installed you will still need the image mounted whenever you want to use it otherwise you will get the "Please insert CD" message.

There's been 17 Downloads so far. It would be great to hear from a few of you to hear how you got on with the install. It should be a doddle.

Have fun!

Edited by Breeze

I have that already very good software for learning to read, thanks for sharing! I didnt know it was out there, i brought mine!

Thanks for the download link man.

I look forward to learning all I can.

Have been struggling to date, so I hope this one helps me along the journey.

HD

Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, I love em, I love em , I love those little BFMs

Hey guys, you're all most welcome. Like Bryan already mentioned this looks great for reading development.

I've just realised that I haven't provided installation instructions. Sorry!

I will edit the post up top with the required information ASAP. Please bear with me.

362409-96.gif

Courage Thai Interactive Software

http://rapidshare.com/files/126196186/Thai_C_Interactive.rar

I don't know if this is version one or the revised version two. However, this is decent software IMO. Recommended.

http://www.alphasoft.cc/thai_v2/thai-language.htm

For those familiar with image mounting tools:

Use Daemon tools or AP of your choice to mount the image, then explore the virtual drive the image is mounted on.

Install by the SETUP.EXE and you are ready to go.

More detailed instructions:

First unpack the Thai C Interactive.rar to a location of your choice. You should have an image titled:

Courage software learning THAI interactive by xiamardle.iso

For those who are not familiar with Daemon Tools.

DAEMON Tools is an application for CD/DVD emulation. In this case it allows the running of a backup copy of Courage Interactive Thai (in image format) as if the original disc were inserted. A Virtual CD/DVD Drive is created and the image is mounted on said drive.

Grab DAEMON Tools Lite v4.12.3 32/64 Bits (with SPTD 1.56) from HERE

Go through the install procedure taking care to untick the following boxes as you see them:

- Daemon Tools Sponsor AD Module

- Daemon Tools Default Search Provider

- Browser's Stat page

Once installed, start DAEMON Tools.

Right Click the DAEMON Tools Icon on the task bar and select - Virtual CD/DVD-ROM, Device, Mount Image.

Now you will need to browse your PC to the place the Courage software learning THAI interactive by xiamardle.iso Image is located and mount it.

You should now be able to see a new drive with a CD-ROM titled: L_THAI.

Right Click, Explore and Install by the SETUP.EXE and you are ready to go.

There's been 17 Downloads so far. It would be great to hear from a few of you to hear how you got on with the install. It should be a doddle.

Have fun!

Hey Breeze,

Thanks for finding this and putting it up with great instructions. I had tried before and gave up trying to get similar downloads from Linguaphone and Rosetta Stone working. I'm so, so close with this one.

Just a quick couple of bits of feedback first. (You could get a job as a technical author anyday)

I needed to download and install the unpacking software for the rar file. Winrar does the job nicely and once that is downloaded and installed all I did was is right click on the 'Thai_C_Interactive.rar' file and extract it. *The location of this I was not sure about* and may be the cause of a later hiccup.

As you said I right clicked on the Daemon Tools icon and mounted the ''.iso' file which was found in c:\documents and settings\owner\desktop\Thai_C_Interactive and was mapped as drive F:

Found and ran the setup.exe and got it going to the point where I get the gong at the beginning, see the navigation menu and the high low consonants, etc. but as soon as I try to go any further I get a 'cannot read from drive e:' message. I can get this far whether or not the image has been mounted or not which suggests the drive mapping is screwed up or I've installed stuff in the wrong place. Had a play around but no luck yet. Will keep persevering 'til you get back online.

Thanks again for all your efforts. This looks like a cracking bit of software but I'm a novice with the image mounting stuff.

Anyone else get and further than this guys? Cheers

Downloading now... thanks breeze :)

Som... I will report back if I am having the same probs as you

I've installed it, but when running it (under Vista Home Premium) some scripting errors occur. I think it's the version 1.1, not the latest version. Anyone got it running under Vista?

Thanks!

EDIT: I also ran setup1.exe. Now it seems to work, but I also get the 'Cannot read from E: drive' . Demon Tools is running from the F: drive, my E: drive is the physical DVD drive.

Edited by Randy

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

I've had some errors also... only took me 4 hours to download as well on my poor internet connection..

Oh well!

Thanks anyway

I've installed it, but when running it (under Vista Home Premium) some scripting errors occur. I think it's the version 1.1, not the latest version. Anyone got it running under Vista?

Thanks!

EDIT: I also ran setup1.exe. Now it seems to work, but I also get the 'Cannot read from E: drive' . Demon Tools is running from the F: drive, my E: drive is the physical DVD drive.

I'm on XP mate. Looks like were in exactly the same same place now, although a bit of the program is functional.

Apologies, like you said it should be setup1.exe. I've amended the original post. Thanks!

FYI - I'm running Windows XP. I don't own the Original software. I have to run it the same way, so I know this works. Well, on XP at least.

Now I think I've gotten to the bottom of the problem, at least in Som and Randys case.

Just now I've read the READ ME file in the Courage install folder to find the following:

If you have more than one CD Drive in your computer, the CD must be placed in the first drive of the chain.

This explains a lot..

Long story short, my virtual drive is labeled (D) and my physical drive is labeled (E)

Therefore in my case it worked like a charm. In Som and Randy's case the virtual drive is labeled (F) and the physical drive is labeled (E)

If I unmount the image and mount it in a second Virtual drive, say (F): It won't work as drive (D): is in the first drive of the chain. I would get a similar message as you guys.

Edited by Breeze

So what to do? Well, could try and assign a virtual drive a label alphabetically before your physical drive, assuming there's an available slot (to access this option Right Click the DAEMON Tools Icon on the task bar and select - Virtual CD/DVD-ROM, Device, Set Device parameters, then set the Drive Letter).

Otherwise... Me being an XP user, this is what I've tested and found to work nicely.

Unmount ALL images and disable/remove all the virtual drives in DAEMON Tools:

Make sure there are no Virtual drives showing. - Right click DAEMON Tools Icon on taskbar, Virtual CD/DVD-ROM, Set number of devices, disable.

Now go to your physical drive, right click, properties, Hardware, Select your CD/DVD Drive from the list, Properties, Device usage: Do not use this drive. - Yes this will disable your physical drive. (E) in the case of Som and Randy.

Start up DAEMON Tools and set up a Virtual Drive taking care to assign it the first letter possible: This should now be (E) in the case of Som and Randy.

Now let's enable the physical drive again.

Start, Right click on My Computer, Properties, Hardware, Device Manager, find your disabled physical drive from the list and enable it.

Now in the case of Som and Randy: Daemon Tools Drive should be (E) and Physical drive will now be (F) or higher.

Start up the Courage Thai software and it should be happy and fully functional. :Bump:

Edited by Breeze

Breeze, you are a superstar. Thank you very much man.

:Clap8::GrinNod1::Bump::Cry3::hello09:

Busy time now learning. I owe you several big drinks (ordered in Thai). Cheers...

@Breeze, thanks, I'l try it later on. It will probably do the trick.

Thanks for sharing :P

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

Now go to your physical drive, right click, properties, Hardware, Select your CD/DVD Drive from the list, Properties, Device usage: Do not use this drive. - Yes this will disable your physical drive. (E) in the case of Som and Randy.

Start up DAEMON Tools and set up a Virtual Drive taking care to assign it the first letter possible: This should now be (E) in the case of Som and Randy.

This works different under MS Windows Vista! I forget how, but search Windows Help for 'rename drive letter'. MS has a new utility to rename e.g. the DVD drive.

After that, mount the DAEMON drive, and it works! :Buddy1:

• 3 weeks later...

Oops guys. It usually works, but i think that this is either damaged or renamed file (.e.g. was a .NRG file or something). But in future, if you get a .ISO file, you can usually can extract it with win RAR.

Hey guys you can open it with using a simple program Portable power iso.

First un-RAR the file that you downloaded. You will get the file called "Courage software learning THAI interactive by xiamardle.iso"

Now download portable power iso.(provided here on my post)

After downloading the program, run it.Go to FILE then open the .ISO "Courage software learning THAI interactive by xiamardle.iso"

Then press the Extract button & choose a folder. It will wait about 30 seconds then extract.

Portable_Power_Iso_3.7.zip

power.jpg