IGNORED

Caddy tip update

Revkev

skalliwag, sounds like a lot of fun with the girls.

You were most likely allowed a free drop in that situation. Embedded ball rule.

About 5 years ago I was on Google Earth and was looking around wife's village for shits and giggles.

I found a massive reservoir with a little place called "Pattaya Noi".

Great little huts with food and swimming.

I also found a 9 hole golf course that was built right on the reservoir called Sirinthon Golf Course.

Sirinthon being the name of the big dam at the end of the reservoir.

Next time I went to her village I drove to the course,about 45 minutes away.

300 baht for 9 holes,50 baht caddie fee.

I joined 4 other caddies who happened to be playing that day,and they wanted to bet.

I at the time was off 5 or 6 I think and they were all 12's 15's.

The only rule was play it as it lies,and finish everything.

First hole I rip driver right down the middle.....they all bunt 5' and 3's.

I hit it 70 yards past them,but when I got to my ball,it was embedded in the wet freshly watered fairway.

Took two to get out of the hole it was in and the rest of the day didn't go much different.

Had a blast and ended up drinking beer in the caddies shack.

Cost me a grand in bets but was one of the most enjoyable days golfing ever.

Laughed my ass off all day.

Great little course too.

Can't remember what I tipped my caddie but I swear he was working harder for the other 4 than me.

skalliwag, sounds like a lot of fun with the girls.

You were most likely allowed a free drop in that situation. Embedded ball rule.

the caddies were all guys and the rule before we teed off was absolutely no hands on the ball until the green.

LOL.Thats why I knew i had been fucked over as,Im guessing they had watered the course that morning.Was an awesome time.

Those sorts of things are the best times in my trips.

Just don't assume they are ALL up for it.  And beware many are very young.  Like jail young.  

Agree.....you just have to pick your mark

I was lucky, all 4 caddies who graced my bed actually asked me....and I've got 3 mates who have also banged a few caddies

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

the caddies were all guys and the rule before we teed off was absolutely no hands on the ball until the green.

LOL.Thats why I knew i had been fucked over as,Im guessing they had watered the course that morning.Was an awesome time.

Those sorts of things are the best times in my trips.

Not like you skalli....letting someone lay down the rules on the 1st tee......alarm bells right THERE

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

Not like you skalli....letting someone lay down the rules on the 1st tee......alarm bells right THERE

Methinks he knew he was being skinned at the start.  Too savvy to have been taken unawares.   :hello09:

Methinks he knew he was being skinned at the start.  Too savvy to have been taken unawares.   :hello09:

Lol.Youre absolutely correct.

Best 1000 baht I've ever spent.Was so much fun.

Except for those four Margaritas with you in AZ.That was a pretty good 1000 baht investment.What golf down there.Stunning.

I always enjoy making it a little interesting for the caddie, always offer them extra tip for every birdie I make.  It gets them really involved in success.  I love the expressions they make when really trying to get the break just right for the extra baht.  Well, worth the baht if it goes in to see the victory in her eyes.  Of course, I have been yak yak'ed on more than one occasion for the untimely miss as well...........

300Bt seems the norm.. I give 40bt at the drinks hut, it's up to them what they do with the money...

As for getting off with them, some will but most are just girls doing a job ....

Archived