Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheapest Soi In Pattaya?

Scouser1987

Thanks mate, so all in all get them out there place of work asap? Haha. So say buy one lady drink to attract her attention then bar fine her and take her? I'm new to this situation so sorry of the questions seem a bit clumsy

Thanks mate im sure i will, question about lady drinks, are they compulsory? will a lady be less than happy if i want to take her from a bar but dont buy her any lady drinks?

A drink for her shows good face but watch the trap of buying lady drinks for your bar fine's sisters/cousins/hangers on! etc.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Thanks Mike T and sexyfarangman haha. Both good bits of info that I will most definitely put into practice. Uncertain if I'm willing to use a sawasdee hotel because of the bad reviews. We have sort of got an arrangement with Galaxy suites on soi diamond just off Walking Street and are planning to stay there, spends are seperate from accom costs. But thanks again any info is great info

Heard a lot about sailor bar, obviously not a top class atmosphere but good for pre drinks to get loaded before you head to some of the other more expensive places am i right? 60bhat for a cocktail is cheap, bet they taste like cat piss? :beer9: haha or are they decent? has anyone got pictures of this place and its cocktails?

Cocktails are fine and 60 baht is also the lady drink price for them too.

Worth a visit.6emuqe3a.jpg4adu3yvu.jpg

soi new plaza 2nd road opposite soi8 dirt cheap

Truth. 

Jumpybongo thanks mate will deffo be paying a visit to sailor bar them cocktails look 100000 times better than the Turkish all inclusive ones atleast haha. Thanks mate

Will be in pattaya when the 2014/15 premier league kicks off. Is there plenty of good sports bars with big screens playing the Liverpool games?

Will be in pattaya when the 2014/15 premier league kicks off. Is there plenty of good sports bars with big screens playing the Liverpool games?

Loads of bars

Loads of bars

Only the overly optimistic bars.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Archived