Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheapest Soi In Pattaya?

Scouser1987

Hi New to this site and will be traveling to Pattaya for the first time this August. Me and 2 of my male friends are on a budget of 2000 each for 24 days. So what I would like to ask is. What area or soi would you consider the cheapest for drinks? A few people have mentioned soi Buakhao but would like to hear your point of view. Thanks

Would like to add that the budget is £2000, not 2000 bhat before there is any confusion haha

Would like to add that the budget is £2000, not 2000 bhat before there is any confusion haha

soi new plaza 2nd road opposite soi8 dirt cheap

Any soi with a 711.

On a serious note. Does ur budget include accommodation? If so how much per day is it? Possible savings to be had by spending less on the room.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

New Plaza, Soi Central bars, 2nd Road bars on the right side before crossroad TOP market, Mini a Eagle bar soi 7,

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

if my math is good? thats about 4000b a day.should be no problem.

bar on the corner soi buakhaow,soi lengkee across from 7/11,65baht for big leo,open 24hrs :GoldenSmile1:

24 days on the cheap for 3 guys?. its to long imo. cut the trip shorter and spend more so you have a better time.. 

its easier to be on the cheap if you are by your self. when you are with buddies and you want to go crazy a bit your budget wont allow you to. NO FUN.

anyways good luck and have fun man... 4000/pd can be done. but i dont think you can take the full advantage of pattaya with that budget.   

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Hmm, 4000 Baht/day.

Ok, you can find a room for 400 Baht on Soi Buakeaw or on a side street. 3600 left.

Eat at the street food stalls. 50 Baht a meal times 3. 150 Baht for food. 3450 heft.

Find a freelancer at Beach Road. 500-700 LT. 2750 left.

Beer Chang or Leo in 7/11, 20 Cans, 640 baht. 2110 left.

If you like to drink add a bottle Sangsom and Coke from 7/11, about 400. 1710 left.

So if you want to live on budget, get drunk every night, have a fuck buddy everynight and have 1700 Bhat to put into savings that's the way to go.

You can do that, but you will miss all the fun in the bars, Walking Street, Go-go's.

My opinion is halve the time of holiday or double your money, then Pattaya will be the ride of your life.

T.

Sailor bar is a good place to get loaded... 25 baht for sangsom soda... cocktails 60b.. Only ever drank those but sure the local beers are pretty cheap as well. Also someone mentioned the plaza opposite soi8 which has some cheap places.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

Sailor bar is a good place to get loaded... 25 baht for sangsom soda... cocktails 60b.. Only ever drank those but sure the local beers are pretty cheap as well. Also someone mentioned the plaza opposite soi8 which has some cheap places.

Sailor bar is good for drinks and food but not for party. I've rarely seen a more unfriendly staff, especially when in company of a BG.

Sailor bar is good for drinks and food but not for party. I've rarely seen a more unfriendly staff, especially when in company of a BG.

Yep, kind of boring there but I usually start off there before moving to other bars.

Soi Chayapoon!

Cheap beer ( Barbies and  Triangle 2 for 80 baht ( or 90something), Whiskers 45 baht ( or 50 something) per beer , cheap accomodation (search Canterburry Tales or pm BM Daveo, you get reduction on weekly basis and with the PA membercard).....

Walking distance from LK Metro (Billabong  happy hour), Buakow, Soi Diana, Soi Lengkee, Soi Honey Inn.

But everything in Soi Chayapoon seems just a little cheaper :-)

thailand feb 2011 072.jpg

thailand feb 2011 226.jpg

thailand feb 2011 236.jpg

thailand feb 2011 237.jpg

4000 baht per day is easily possible. Budget 1000 per day each on hotel, food, drinks and ladies. In practice, you'll probably spend a little less on the food and more on the ladies. Sure, you can spend a lot more (and many do), but those 24 days will still be light years more fun (and shagging) than 24 days at home.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

4000 Bt a day is heaps, I can eat, sleep, drink, shag very well on less than that. Just don't do silly things like go to Walking St go-gos and ring the bells and run up crazy bar tabs.

Stick to soi Buakhao, soi Chaiyaphum, soi Diana for drinking and eating, also for massage/shorties, and you'll do well.

August is still low season so you'll get good value with accommodation.

Ignore the high price stuck-up go-go bar gals, and look around the beer bars, you can find some real darlings in the beer bars who'll give you a great time.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

if my math is good? thats about 4000b a day.should be no problem.

bar on the corner soi buakhaow,soi lengkee across from 7/11,65baht for big leo,open 24hrs :GoldenSmile1:

yep, I was here warming up for the england game - good deal and the big leo comes in a big stubby holder.

I hear on the darkside, it is as cheap as 60b a big bottle in starlight bar I think its called... never been tho.

Living in Thailand for 8+ years, moved to Vietnam also making videos now on YouTube about life in Thailand, Vietnam

Nick Swift YouTube

4000 baht a day is plenty just stay out of gogo bars . plenty cheap ale to be had soi7 soi8 new plaza soi buckfast 55 baht a bottle of beer or cheaper in many of the bars in these sois. :Drunk:

Pattaya september 17th bring it on

Nirun Grand Condo is also a cheapo place with excellent value. I live nearby and often go eat/drink there. Was there last night drinking large Heinekens for 90bt. Often order a whole fish (white snapper) for 270Bt (cheapest price I know in Patts) Also last night I noticed a new little restaurant called "Snack Shack" has opened under the large rear block. It's an Indian but he has Thai & Western grub as well. We had a couple aloo parathas + a chickpea curry, cost 60Bt each for the parathas and 90Bt for the curry.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks lads for the great replies, Nothing but respect! Just had a nice pay out off the tax man witch has upped mu budget to 5900 bhat a day for the 24 days  :ThumbUp6: so judging by the comments off you lot i should be fine. obviously i am goig to be drinking and partying quite a lot but my hangovers arent as forgiving as they used to be haha, So i will be spending a few days just relaxing with a woman and staying sober what should make my budget go further  :Bed_Sex: thanks again for the top responses off you lot, any more info would be great! keep up the good work.

Heard a lot about sailor bar, obviously not a top class atmosphere but good for pre drinks to get loaded before you head to some of the other more expensive places am i right? 60bhat for a cocktail is cheap, bet they taste like cat piss?  :beer9: haha or are they decent? has anyone got pictures of this place and its cocktails? 

Have a great trip

You will do k on your budget

Just watch the lady drinks(can be budget killers)

Have a great trip

You will do k on your budget

Just watch the lady drinks(can be budget killers)

Thanks mate im sure i will, question about lady drinks, are they compulsory? will a lady be less than happy if i want to take her from a bar but dont buy her any lady drinks?

Thanks mate im sure i will, question about lady drinks, are they compulsory? will a lady be less than happy if i want to take her from a bar but dont buy her any lady drinks?

Not compulsory but when you single out a gal and start talking turkey it's the done thing to buy her a drink while you're sitting there having one.  The LDs can really run up a big bill fast so if you find a cutie you want to take LT, it's often better to BF her and get right away from that bar and go to another so you can pay reasonable prices for whatever she wants to have.

Sawasdee hotel on Soi Diana has a 8500 baht for the month or 2500 for the week special right now. You will be right across the street from LK Metro.

Heard a lot about sailor bar, obviously not a top class atmosphere but good for pre drinks to get loaded before you head to some of the other more expensive places am i right? 60bhat for a cocktail is cheap, bet they taste like cat piss?  :beer9: haha or are they decent? has anyone got pictures of this place and its cocktails? 

Yes that is what I mentioned, for a few weeks i always went here got about 4 drinks for really cheap and sometimes food before moving on, good way to save a bit. 

The only cocktail i had was the mai tai it wasnt that bad i had better and seemed like they didnt put a lot of alcohol... but for 60b its still a deal. But i also had the cocktails at Insomnia during happy hour they were only like 90b at happy hour and taste much better.

here is a pic courtesty of pattaytalk and the guys name on the image

post-9139-0-60572200-1374557654.jpg

Archived