IGNORED

Haircut In Pattaya

Millard

The barbers along Soi Bauhkow opposite the R-Con Residence hotel is a good quality hair cut for 60baht, also same price for a shave, also includes a head and shoulder massage, very relaxing.

Got to be as cheap as anywhere in Pattaya.

Agree... very clean place, all the staff wear face-masks, new blades for every customer and great service!! Just the bar next to it is quite nasty.... some strange folks having their afternoon beer there :Clap8:

large sig = small penis

since you do it every 5 days, maybe you should get a discount cost and make sure your tip is reasonable.

for me I only need it cut 1x while on a month long trip, so I tip a bit more, but

I do also ask for a scalp massage too....I think I paid $200 baht for cut and massage and

paid $100 baht tip...since a girl I hang out with...its her sis that cuts my hair/massage.

aki

funnily enuff last trip i was going to have my hair bleached blonde for a laugh, not sure work would have appreciated it on my return!!!

How much should it cost and what's a reasonable tip? Thanks.

Short hair ftw, its way to hot to have hair longer than a few cm. I always bring my clippers with me, but you must be able to get some on the market fairly cheap.

But i guess going to the barbers and having a girl cut your hair is a pleasent way to spend half an hour.

Infiniium

funnily enuff last trip i was going to have my hair bleached blonde for a laugh, not sure work would have appreciated it on my return!!!

That's actually a great idea for a laugh. :unsure: I just might dye my hair blonde on my next trip. I'm Asian. How fucking funny would that be?

:wacko: If its only a buzz over you need, stick to the little thai shops, I pay 50bt and give 50bt tip, it starts to get dearer once you start with the washing and styling.

I paid 100 Baht at a hairdresser on Central Pattaya Road. It is the first one going away from beach road after you cross second road. Very clean - they use face masks and new blades for each customer.

• 2 weeks later...

mite have 2 get my haircut there next when im over 4 a month but will only get my fringe shortend as i dont trust them with my mullet line ahahhaha do they speak good english or even is there any english guys or girls that do it in pattaya

it aint easy bein sleazy

come and do the kii romance dance

bill oddie can spot your beaver from miles away