IGNORED

Haircut In Pattaya

Millard

How much should it cost and what's a reasonable tip? Thanks.

big C i go there 200bt best hair cut i ever had,the guy who cut my hair for about an hour washed it massaged my neck i nearly fell asleep infact the guy next to me did haha,

I normally pay 100 baht and give 100 baht tip

Ka-toy barbers allways give the best hair-cuts, believe me.......

Ka-toy barbers allways give the best hair-cuts, believe me.......

They ain't bad a shaving either :Hair_Out1:

Is that with a happy ending :Hair_Out1:

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I paid 150 baht last week with 20 baht tip. It was on Soi 15 where the tuk tuk from the Pattaya bay resort drops me.

On Central Pattaya road. First barber shop west after second road diagonal from Tops food. Best haicut in Pattaya 80 baht always meticulous perfect. In the states they can never make me look this good ever. Perfect not a hair out of place. massage head and shoulders included in service. This place is always busy has 5 barbers.

Edited by hellboy

BORN TO MONGER!!

Hi,

From 30 thb to 200 thb, depends of the location.

Cheers.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

I went to hair salon in Royal Garden plaza where it cost 200b and 100b tip.

I can assure you that the girls working there were very pleasant indeed.

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

I hear alot of expats that like to pay 20 baht, but I always go into an empty salon when I see a hot girl, I always pay 100 and never had any complaints.

The most sexy hairdressers I have seen is the salon next to the entrance to villa market, I am to scared to go in as it looks expensive and that will take away my blowjob budget.

I always go to Wave, walk past Big C on your right turn first right its on the parade of shops on the left, sexy girls

at 150 baht a cut for 300 you get your nails done to.

I always go to Wave, walk past Big C on your right turn first right its on the parade of shops on the left, sexy girls

at 150 baht a cut for 300 you get your nails done to.

Thanks, I will check that out next week.

How much should it cost and what's a reasonable tip? Thanks.

i have very very short hair that needs to be cut/buzz down every couple of days.. i use the (carrefour mall / or thai call it ca-fu ). the salon they have on the second floor.. i forgot what its called but its a fancy name you hear alot about.. around 200 bht.. i dont know about thailand buzzers. but i need one thats cuts under the measure of ONE( i use 1/2 ).. every place i asked said no. the only place that actually help me out was this place.. the guy use a thin comb and the buzzer set at ( 0 ) smart fooker..

Edited by Millard

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Had a haircut at Royal Garden Plaza (3rd floor) with a shoulder massage for 300 baht + 50 baht tip.

Was a good experience.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

Had my perm shaved off last time due to it being too hot, cost me 150Baht by the hairdressers in the Sunshine hotel (Soi 8) next to the Internet Cafe. Had an eye infection at the time and they looked after me too!

Jokyo on 2nd road, near the VC hotel and across from Soi 16 gives a decent cut but it's a bit more at 250. Had three different girls cut my hair, the first two did a great job but the 3rd was only ok. Look for the younger girls. I also have short hair and they did a good job blending/fading the sides and back.

Also got my hair cut at CK (I think that's what it was called) at The Avenue on the 2nd floor. One of the owners, probably in her 50s, spent the whole time flirting with me and hand feeding me fruit which was nice but a bit strange as she's about the same age as my mom. A couple of decent looking girls there too. I think it was 200.

Tried the place in Royal Garden but didn't get that good of a cut but you know how these places are, it depends on who's working. Also got one cut at the place in Big C on the 2nd floor and the lady did an ok job as well but never went back to either of these places.

Not sure where guys are getting 20 baht haircuts but I'd rather pay more and not look like I cut my hair myself.

theres some 50-60 baht places on soi boukouw. I was quite satisfied with their work.

Had a haircut at Royal Garden Plaza (3rd floor) with a shoulder massage for 300 baht + 50 baht tip.

Was a good experience.

thats the one i normally go to. they provide a good service, and not only that, the girls that work there are very attractive :D

Was a good experience.

that is called good service :D sad that i dont need haircuts , where is my electro shaver bzZZzZ!!!!

à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§à¹€à¸§à¸¥à¸²à¸‚องผมจะมาถึง ;)

damn! i always pay 200 baht, some joint on soi 13, okay haircut, no massage or hair wash though, seems kinda crappy after reading what you guys say, it's just the shortest distance from the place I usually stay at, so I keep going there.

I remember a fancy hair saloon in koh samui, in some mall there, massage, before and after hair wash, great haircut too, the guy took his time and did a great job, 200 baht for that too, gotta find me a place like that in pattaya.

I go to a place on south Pattaya Road near Tucom. It's 100 Baht for a straight forward haircut.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

The barbers along Soi Bauhkow opposite the R-Con Residence hotel is a good quality hair cut for 60baht, also same price for a shave, also includes a head and shoulder massage, very relaxing.

Got to be as cheap as anywhere in Pattaya.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg