IGNORED

Hotels where you can by pass reception?

globalexperiences

I simply dislike stopping at the desk. Lots of smaller guesthouses don't bother. 

like everyone else don't do it 99% of hotels in Pattaya don't have joiners fee anyhow

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

For me it would be to not get stung with joiner fees.... I am intimidating in size and structure and don't drink so I have no good reason why I need to have little people leave ID's at reception.

I agee with vessy. there are many good reason to leave id. joiner fee can be avoided by choosing the right accommodation. I have yet to be charge for joiner fee.

good reason to have id check and held is help screen out underage girl, or if you encounter theft at middle of night, or drug use by girl, or girl throwing drama in room.

some you can certainly use your size to solve the problem, but having law on your side seems like a better way to go.

Anyone who thinks they are a good judge of character is fooling themselves. That's not a flame or an insult, it's a simple truth.

The best cons are the ones you never see coming and it happens to everyone sooner or later.

Of course, I'm referring recent aquatints, not family or long term friendship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marriott, up the steps next to the irish pub underneath and on 2nd road, gets you into the main wing with a staircase and lifts at that end of the building, don't remember seeing any security.

But I wasnt being sneaky, just lazy and taking the shortest way back to room, and with whoever.

Maybe he doesn't want the reception judging him for his choice ahhh emm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived