Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good Breakfast close to the Marriott

tobeornottobe

Ill be staying at the Marriott but breakfast is not included, is there anywhere close by that does a good one?

Ill be staying at the Marriott but breakfast is not included, is there anywhere close by that does a good one?

The Boat restaurant is just across second rd. whether it does a "good one" is up to the individual,s taste but its quite popular :GoldenSmile1:

Casa Pascal have one of the best in town.

Retired

The little coffe shop next to the Marriot has a good breakfast. But its not cheap.

Casa Pascal is OK.  Really cold atmosphere IMO.

A short walk up 2nd road to Soi 13 and down it to Sportsman.  I eat there almost every morning.  Great atmosphere.  Good food.  Fair price.  Not cheap 99 baht but not 500 baht Marriot either.

To get there exit Marriot to 2nd road.  Turn left.  Walk past Soi Post Office and Soi Yamato (in whatever order).  Next ski is 13.  Turn right and walk down 100 meters on the left is Sportsman.

Casa Pascal, Palmer and The Swan! See my Sig line.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

The Coffee Club is next door, opens at seven. It's next to the mall entrance.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

There are a few places on 2nd Road (right side) where they offer Buffet Breakfast..... rather cheap.... But maybe not top notch quality. Just have a wonder.... and check them out.

i love casa pascal-  200 baht but much better than Apex hotel at 150

TO QUOTE THE GREAT GEORGE BURNS

SEX AT MY AGE IS LIKE TRYING TO SHOOT POOL WITH A ROPE

IF YOU LIVE TO BE 100- YOU'VE GOT IT MADE. VERY FEW PEOPLE DIE PAST THAT AGE

Near to Marriott , I would go to Lewinsky hotel at Soi 13/1 or 13/2. Nice breakie there , an Irish man is a part owner there with British I think.

Breakfast seems pretty important, judging by your more recent posts , you are looking to stay at the Irish Rovers 555 :)

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Near to Marriott , I would go to Lewinsky Hotel at Soi 13/1 or 13/2. Nice breakie there , an Irish man is a part owner there with British I think.

I thought the Lewinsky breakfast was orrible!

Casa Pascal is one of the best in town. Directly across the street from the Marriott.

I vote for Casa Pascal too.

Breakfast and lunch buffet from 8:00 am to 2:00pm,

Good value for 195 THB + VAT 

Coffe Club inside the Royal Garden is the best IMO.A bit more expensive,but the food is always consistent and have yet to be dissapinted there.

A short walk up 2nd road to Soi 13 and down it to Sportsman.  I eat there almost every morning.  Great atmosphere.  Good food.  Fair price.  Not cheap 99 baht but not 500 baht Marriot either.

To get there exit Marriot to 2nd road.  Turn left.  Walk past Soi Post Office and Soi Yamato (in whatever order).  Next ski is 13.  Turn right and walk down 100 meters on the left is Sportsman.

I think it's a left onto Soi 13. Just past the Whitehouse.

I think it's a left onto Soi 13. Just past the Whitehouse.

You are correct.  Must have had a brain cramp when I wrote that.

Has the Marriott dropped it's breakfast buffet? I have stayed there before and always enjoyed it.

One to be considered. The Golden Ferret, just off second road, they have a website, golfers bar, they also do good English food for lunch and dinner. 

I agree about Boat bakery, Farang food horrible, Thai food passable.

Cherry's along side of Kiss food is pretty good, even if the UK owner is miserable, food is good.

Well...17 euro seems like a lot for Breakfast unless you take full advantage of the outstanding buffet. Which I always have to the point of overeating. However I look at it like it's part of why I visit Patts......oversexed.....overdrunk....overfun....over.

Thanks for the replies guys the casa pascal seems like it will do the job, at least it serves breakfast till 2pm

Also give the NAGS HEAD a try. Just past casa pascal heading north. I often stopped in and sat at the first table as you enter on the right. Plenty of action to observe while you eat and prompt friendly service. 

Archived