IGNORED

Australian drugged and robbed on Pattaya Beach

Pattaya One

So at 6 am you would except a drink from a couple of ladyboys?

I would certainly except drinks from ladyboys from my list of acceptable beverages, which would lead me to refrain from accepting any said drinks.

;)

Story doesn't add up. He says he went jogging, took a drugged drink with LBs on the BR, then the LBs robbed his room. So did he pass out on BR? or did he take LBs back his room? or did LBs leave him passed out on BR and went to his room, and if so how the hell did they know his room?

My guess he took LB back his room and got done over, so he's embarrassed and making up some BS to explain away the fact that he bats for both sides. 

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

iIF YOU SEE  A STRANGER LADY BOY COMING IN FRONT OF YOU  PLEASE CHANGE YOUR WAY..    OR MUST IN THE EARLY HOURS.   AND HOPE THE MATE RECOVER SOON.

^^^^^.Probably the best advice ever seen on PA.

Sounds very suspicious or he is effing stupid. I would go into suspicious mode. Accepting a drink from a LB at 06:30 AM. I have come back from partying in Patts to Jomtiem and bought 2 cans of Singha from Family Mart and sat on the Beach wall having my last before turning in. Have been approached by LB's on numerous occasions. Tell them I am married, give them the cold shoulder and they soon eff off. This sound defo 'suss".

He was " exercising " on the beach at 630 am. Obviously the two lady boys spotted him working up a sweat and offered him a nice drink.

Nothing suss about that:-D

He was " exercising " on the beach at 630 am. Obviously the two lady boys spotted him working up a sweat and offered him a nice drink.

Nothing suss about that:-D

I can remember, and not so long back when you could do that without being harassed by Lb's or anyone else. To me this is all just another down side to all the late night opening we now have.

So at 6 am you would except a drink from a couple of ladyboys?

Only if you had the IQ of a dead chicken.

Archived