IGNORED

Secrets Hotel Reviews?

uwdeltboy

I'm going on only my 2nd trip to Pattaya in 10 days. 1st time was about 6 years ago. I'm late 20's, but have a friend who is retired and said that he used to go to Secret's hotel near Walking Street every time he went and loved it. I might have jumped the gun in making reservations there based off his recommendation. If anyone has stayed there please let me know how the place is. I joined this website after making the reservation and it doesn't seem very popular. Now I'm wondering if I should change my hotel or not. Please help.

I have stayed at this hotel many times in the past, very convenient location clean room and good service. I don't currently stay here or frequent their bar/GoGo for other reasons (personal) that have nothing to do with the hotel or service. In my opinion you can't go wrong with Secrets hotel.

Thanks for the review. I keep reading something about a hotel fee if a girl joins you in your room. Does Secrets charge that type of fee by chance? If so, about how much is it?

Have stayed there the last two trips, no joiner fee of any kind, absolutely rocking location for late night partying & stumbling back drunk to your room. Basic accommodation but serves the purpose very well, avoid if you're an early & light sleeper.

................................................................................................................

You will not be disappointed I am sure

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I'm going on only my 2nd trip to Pattaya in 10 days. 1st time was about 6 years ago. I'm late 20's, but have a friend who is retired and said that he used to go to Secret's Hotel near walking street every time he went and loved it. I might have jumped the gun in making reservations there based off his recommendation. If anyone has stayed there please let me know how the place is. I joined this website after making the reservation and it doesn't seem very popular. Now I'm wondering if I should change my hotel or not. Please help.

Hey uwdeltboy, 

I've stayed at Secrets twice and it was ok for the price and location but there are better choices.  For my 3rd trip I stayed at Jasmine hotel on Soi BJ right in the middle of Walking Street.  I stayed in a Superior room on the 4th floor and I didn't have any issues, plus you can make reservations online without a credit card. Although it wasn't 100% quiet given it's location I found it to be easier to get a good night's sleep there vs. Secrets.  It's low season now and I don't think you'll have any issues getting a room there.

Hey uwdeltboy, 

I've stayed there 2 years ago, excellent location for WS, basic but clean rooms.

It was Ok but I would not there again. As others suggested you should find better for that price range.

No elevator so if you are in 4th floor...

Wow thanks for the help everyone. I checked out Jasmine hotel and it looks pretty nice. I'll be there for 17 days so I'll start with Secrets and if it's not to my liking I'll possibly switch to Jasmine. hotel wise I'm not hard to please, but was a little worried because of the lack of reviews I was able to find. Your positive reviews really helped. Thank you.

I only used the short time room there once, and the sheets were so course it felt like I was fucking on sail cloth.

A buddy of mine used to swear by the place, but now stays at the LK chain as they give you more for your money.

Only advantage to Secrets hotel, is that it has a coyote club downstairs, nice girls, but most are past their prime.

Secrets is a great hotel for your maiden voyages.

Yes its a little tough lugging your bags to the third floor up the narrow staircase, but once they are there, they are there.

Everything else is so central, thats why they have the privileged of charging a little more than some other places.

It's an all in one venue.

You can wine, dine and fuck without even going out the door.

Joiner fees?  No such thing. Never been charged it in any of my stays there.

Most tend to look for other establishments and deals once they have a feel of the landscape around Pattaya.

Get 3rd floor room if your a light sleeper.

Music might keep you awake, thats all.

Lb

Wow thanks for the help everyone. I checked out Jasmine Hotel and it looks pretty nice. I'll be there for 17 days so I'll start with Secrets and if it's not to my liking I'll possibly switch to Jasmine. Hotel wise I'm not hard to please, but was a little worried because of the lack of reviews I was able to find. Your positive reviews really helped. Thank you.

No problem uwdeltboy, I hope you enjoy your time in Pattaya!!  Oh, I forgot to mention that Jasmine has an elevator, very helpful.  I'm in pretty good shape but sometimes climbing those steps at Secrets was pretty tough.

I've stayed at Secrets many times, location is awesome if you're a walking st kinda guy , and zero issues with bringing as many girls back as you want .. Great hotel as long as you don't mind no lift, no pool, budget accommodation ... I recommend the place

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hamlet a mate of mine from this site stayed at Jasmines and it was excellent !!

Book thru 'Agoda' link on this site   :hello09: 

Brother, I have been staying exclusively at Secrets hotel since 2010 (perhaps longer).  I can tell you the online photos are accurate, except for the champagne and roses, but the beds are queen-size, western bathrooms (some larger in size than others), have good reliable Wi-Fi (I have never had a non-weather-related problem with it), excellent check-in/-out service, and it will fulfill your reasonable requests (e.g., will empty the fridge before your arrival (I request it all the time), provide late-checkout with ease, and their food (both Thai and Western cuisines) is pretty tasty.  Cleanliness is high compared to other, more expensive hotels I've stayed at in Pattaya, and there is housekeeping service from early morning to late evening.

Girl friendly, no charge for up to 2 guests (if memory serves), close to pharmacy (chemist knows his stuff), close to "clinic"  (never visited it), close to laundry service (never used it), and surrounded by food, bars, hair salons, and Walking Street is only 75 paces from the hotel.  Linen was clean and not "holey", the A/C works well (in fact too cold for me, 24C-25C is fine for my room), in-room safe can accept a notebook and other items with room to spare (not certain if it can accommodate a laptop, but email the staff (Dan) for measurements, cable or satellite TV reception and most, if not all TVs are flat screen which can accept a DVD player, mini-fridge can handle 18 bottles of Singha, soap/shampoo is provided in the shower, toothbrushes w/toothpaste along with shower caps and Q-tips are provided free in the room, room service is good with the food still hot.

Restaurant food portions are decent to generous depending on what you order; the b'fast items, such as pancakes are tasty and filling (I like the bubble & squeak, pancakes, and khaow tom (for when I am too hungover to function).  To be fair, you can find other, equally as good food at a lower price elsewhere but Secrets' restaurant is convenient. It provides a bottle opener in the room and it has CCTV installed and working to help with security protocols.  Also, if you need a ride to/from Suvarnabhumi or around Pattaya/Jomtien, it can arrange it using their company vehicles.

Overall, I love staying at Secrets hotel. I have never had a major issue occur while staying there, and the minor ones were rectified within an hour or so.  And plenty of toilet tissue is available in the room!

I hope you have a save journey and a fun time in Pattaya.  I'll be there for the Soi 6 Party and am staying at Secrets hotel.

Cheers!    

Brother, I have been staying exclusively at Secrets Hotel since 2010 (perhaps longer). I can tell you the online photos are accurate, except for the champagne and roses, but the beds are queen-size, western bathrooms (some larger in size than others), have good reliable Wi-Fi (I have never had a non-weather-related problem with it), excellent check-in/-out service, and it will fulfill your reasonable requests (e.g., will empty the fridge before your arrival (I request it all the time), provide late-checkout with ease, and their food (both Thai and Western cuisines) is pretty tasty. Cleanliness is high compared to other, more expensive hotels I've stayed at in Pattaya, and there is housekeeping service from early morning to late evening.

Girl friendly, no charge for up to 2 guests (if memory serves), close to pharmacy (chemist knows his stuff), close to "clinic" (never visited it), close to laundry service (never used it), and surrounded by food, bars, hair salons, and Walking Street is only 75 paces from the hotel. Linen was clean and not "holey", the A/C works well (in fact too cold for me, 24C-25C is fine for my room), in-room safe can accept a notebook and other items with room to spare (not certain if it can accommodate a laptop, but email the staff (Dan) for measurements, cable or satellite TV reception and most, if not all TVs are flat screen which can accept a DVD player, mini-fridge can handle 18 bottles of Singha, soap/shampoo is provided in the shower, toothbrushes w/toothpaste along with shower caps and Q-tips are provided free in the room, room service is good with the food still hot.

Restaurant food portions are decent to generous depending on what you order; the b'fast items, such as pancakes are tasty and filling (I like the bubble & squeak, pancakes, and khaow tom (for when I am too hungover to function). To be fair, you can find other, equally as good food at a lower price elsewhere but Secrets' restaurant is convenient. It provides a bottle opener in the room and it has CCTV installed and working to help with security protocols. Also, if you need a ride to/from Suvarnabhumi or around Pattaya/Jomtien, it can arrange it using their company vehicles.

Overall, I love staying at Secrets Hotel. I have never had a major issue occur while staying there, and the minor ones were rectified within an hour or so. And plenty of toilet tissue is available in the room!

I hope you have a save journey and a fun time in Pattaya. I'll be there for the Soi 6 Party and am staying at Secrets Hotel.

Cheers!

the photos of the Secrets rooms are 100% accurate that are on their Web site

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

babydollsaddict.gif

I've stayed there once back in 2009.  Nice and decent hotel.  Nothing spectacular.  It was convenient to go downstairs and eat.  No problems with bringing girls back

I stayed in this hotel in december such good prices for peak season. Couldnt say anything bad about it. 

Now i am going to go in june/july there prices are still the same.  Does any other similier hotel drop there prices for low season ? if so were do people recomend?

Girl friendly, no charge for up to 2 guests (if memory serves),

Make it 5 or 6 guests or so. 

Everything else is pretty much like you said it. You pay a bit more there for convenience, but if a couple of hundred baht per day is an issue you should be staying and going out in a cheaper area. 

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

Location is great, bar downstairs is great fun, BUT are you a light sleeper? If you are then I wouldn't recommend it. There was a lot of noise from the nearby side street, and also from people coming back mao :) but the room was a decent size and wasn't expensive, and as I mentioned location is excellent.

I stayed here on my 1st visit to Patts after joining the Secrets website. I've stayed around Soi 13 or Soi Diana everytime since.

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

I'm not a light sleeper luckily. The convenience, location, and quality seems perfect for me. Sounds like I made the right choice. I'm actually heading to the airport for Pattaya in 30 min! I'm excited for some good times.

I stayed in this hotel in december such good prices for peak season. Couldnt say anything bad about it.

Now i am going to go in june/july there prices are still the same. Does any other similier hotel drop there prices for low season ? if so were do people recomend?

I see this as being a bit backwards most people I talk to over the years based on location think that the prices are fine and Secrets unlike most other hotels do not raise their prices during high season but they remain the same all year long just my thoughts of course everybody has their own opinions

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

babydollsaddict.gif

Hey soi7  I have knowledge on Phuket not pattaya so you may be right.

I just heard theres some great value places in pattaya. 

Secrets were perfect don't get me wrong. Staff loverly and location amazing!   just on a uni student budget . Im more interested in shagging quality girls then staying in quality hotels !

I will probably try just stay there again though!

Haha after the horrible travel day I've had I'm just hoping I make it there. Somehow I faced up my airport pickup date so I was a "no show". Completely my dumb ass fault, still can't believe I did that. Then my first layover is delayed 5 hours then finally canceled for mechanical issues. A full plane of people all fighting for flights. Now I'm spending 24 hours of "travel time" when I've only had a 1 hour 40 min flight. Now I got two separate 10 hour flights to spend 48 hours trying to get to pattaya. Oh and my new seats are terrible because that's all they had.... When I get there I don't know if I'll have energy to go out or if I'll just crash in that Secrets room bed LOL.i just wanna get there haha.

you will go out !  at least go out and take something home to bed with you !

Haha that's probably what I'll do. Find some good food and a good looking girl not too far from the place. Have some fun and go into a mini coma for 12 hours 55555. I'll probably be asleep on the drive there and be wide awake once i am there. The party is going on this weekend too so i can't miss that.

Archived