IGNORED

Where is the best Salad in Pattaya

The Cobb salad at the Hard Rock Cafe. Easily the best in Pataya. Pricey, of course, but still the best.

• 4 months later...

For me sizzler salad bar was about the best deal for what you get and for just a few baht more you can have it with one of there specials and just eat all you want salad there and take away the meal. My only complaint is the meats there are different tasting almost equivalent to a cheap tv dinner with alot of filler added to the beef Salsbury steak. Its nothing like you get at the sizzler here in the states but more like I mentioned a swanson tv dinner.. in any case its still edible and make great late night leftovers. Just stuff your face with the salad bar and tke the free special home

it comes free with the specials, re visit the salard bar as often as you like. ( also soup station).

A thai friend of mine who works there told me a lot of customers just eat the sales and ask to box the meal to take away.

Two meals for the price of one, also you can get a drink on the free unlimited refill option.for little more than the standard single drink price.

And the salad bar has a cheese option which  as we all know is very expensive here.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

The Cobb salad at the Hard Rock Cafe. Easily the best in Pataya. Pricey, of course, but still the best.

How can you state the HRC salad is easily the best in Patts

Have you tried every restaurant in Patts which sells salad?

• 5 months later...

Pattaya Beer Garden has a pretty filling green salad that includes a bowl of potato salad as well!

Plahgat

PBG salad.jpg

When no money... she no give honey! 

Archived