IGNORED

Where is the best Salad in Pattaya

I love a good salad ie. ceasar, greek etc but where do people recommend I know you can get a salad at Big C and other shopping complexes but I am looking at restaurants.

Try Sizzler, you can have the all-you-can-eat salad bar deal, I haven't been for a long while now so not sure the current price, but it's very good value. Many different salads, plus soup, pasta, fruit, dessert.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

I'm pretty sure Sizzler is 189 baht, 165 during the week from 11 to 2 pm. Royal Garden is best. I just ate there today and I was the only person in the place for the first half hour (I got there maybe 11:30 after a lovely short time, to digress. :) ). Central festival is much more crowded.

I got the lunch special for 199 baht, included a teriyaki Salisbury steak type thingie.

I used to make my own, go to Foodland and buy all I need there.

I did actually buy a pre-packed Caesar Salad there once and apart from the included sauce and bacon bits (?) the salad consisted of nothing but lettuce leaves, didn't try that again.

I'm pretty sure Sizzler is 189 baht, 165 during the week from 11 to 2 pm. Royal Garden is best. I just ate there today and I was the only person in the place for the first half hour (I got there maybe 11:30 after a lovely short time, to digress. :) ). Central festival is much more crowded.

I got the lunch special for 199 baht, included a teriyaki Salisbury steak type thingie.

I remember when the salad bar was 99Bt, excellent value, but even today at 165bt during the week for lunch that's still very good value considering the amount of food you can put away. I just stopped eating at these all-you-can-eat buffets a few years ago as I make a pig of myself and can barely walk out those joints...lol

chef's salad at Pittini restaurant soi buakhow (half way along, 100 metres from Butcher's Arms) - it's worth a try, put it on your list as I guess you'll want to mix the venues up a bit.

I've lived in Pattaya for more than three years.  I'm a salad head - I LOVE to eat them.  Best deal - by far - are the ones at Sizzler.  They have the widest variety and are the best value for the money spent.

Just my opinion.

For me sizzler salad bar was about the best deal for what you get and for just a few baht more you can have it with one of there specials and just eat all you want salad there and take away the meal. My only complaint is the meats there are different tasting almost equivalent to a cheap tv dinner with alot of filler added to the beef Salsbury steak. Its nothing like you get at the sizzler here in the states but more like I mentioned a swanson tv dinner.. in any case its still edible and make great late night leftovers. Just stuff your face with the salad bar and tke the free special home

Sizzlers have a great salatbar ( Never EVER thought i should say that sentence!!! )

If you want your salad to be tossed, there are plenty of places for that too :Think1:

Beefeater on Soi Diana does an excellent Caesar salad. There is also a restaurant on 2nd rd almost right across from Royal Garden called Aloha, it has a waterfall in front. They make a great one as well right at your table

Ah.. "sizzler" ... Where is that?.. Can anyone tell me the location. Thanks!^_^

There's one on 3rd Floor Royal Garden Plaza, and another on 6th Floor at Central Festival. The Royal Garden one is considered the best one to go to.

Sizzler is where I go for my iceberg lettuce fix

Retired

I like sizzler in Royal Garden plaza the Buffet is Great and also soup and Pasta

Sizzler is good and the best value

Posted Image

Well devee8 the answer to you question is go directly to Sizzler and tuck into the excellent salad bar.

Guest Third Party

There's one on 3rd Floor Royal Garden Plaza, and another on 6th Floor at Central Festival. The Royal Garden one is considered the best one to go to.

thank you..

Italian Restaraunt corner Soi Baukhow and Soi 15 which runs down to the back of The Avenue Shopping Complex....had couple of excellent Ceaser Salad's in there earlier this year.

Mate of mine says Devonshire in Soi Lengkee does a nice ham salad as well.

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

Does someone think there is an opportunity here ? for a salad and extra bar

For sure.....

I'll have a Salad with a happy ending please......but I'll pass on the mayo

:hello09:

Try Sizzler, you can have the all-you-can-eat salad bar deal, I haven't been for a long while now so not sure the current price, but it's very good value. Many different salads, plus soup, pasta, fruit, dessert.

Yup Sizzler is one of my faves.

For some reason salad is one of those food items I don't exactly trust in Pattaya. Don't know why.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Older Thai lady with food cart at Soi Diana bar beer complex makes a good Som Tam Salad. I'm having it with 3 peppers now, going for 4 peppers soon :P

Archived