IGNORED

Mexican Restaurants?

Can anybody recommend mexican food restaurants?

tried tequila reef before, but it was the equivalent to eating chicken and chips in Ealing Broadway..... not good

Bob's BBQ in LK Metro. I had the taquitos several times. Tasty!

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Mikes on Thappraya rd going to Jomtien, hands down the best!

• 1 month later...

I Think the Blue Parrot next to the Penthouse hotel is great! Not a huge choice, but it is really cheap and the food is not to bad.

At Shooters we feature Mexican favorites from Sam's Kitchen. Sam owned Mexican restaurants around California, as well as a restaurant and a string of food stands in Mexico. Burritos, hard- and soft-shell tacos, quesadillas, chili, etc., prepared on our premises and served with fresh, home made salsa, guacamole, and pico de gallo. We also have occasional Mexican specials.

I have occasionally had guys come in saying they have tried other Mexican in town an asking how ours is. I respond by saying that if ours isn't the best they have had here I will pay for their food out of my own pocket. Never had to pay for a single thing yet!

BTW, we also have burgers, hot dogs, salads, sides, and what I believe are the best Buffalo Wings you can get in Thailand (no argument from anybody there either). Food available 6:30PM to 1:30AM every night.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

I sometimes grab something at Als stall, its good value if not overly exciting. Nice to sit in the street and munch.

Food at Shooters is VERY good, only sampled the party ware but assuming that is indicative its excellent.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I like Shooters also. Wish it was one Door to Door or WOW. Also like Mike's down near Jomtien.

Don_t_Give.jpg

At Shooters we feature Mexican favorites from Sam's Kitchen. Sam owned Mexican restaurants around California, as well as a restaurant and a string of food stands in Mexico. Burritos, hard- and soft-shell tacos, quesadillas, chili, etc., prepared on our premises and served with fresh, home made salsa, guacamole, and pico de gallo. We also have occasional Mexican specials.

I have occasionally had guys come in saying they have tried other Mexican in town an asking how ours is. I respond by saying that if ours isn't the best they have had here I will pay for their food out of my own pocket. Never had to pay for a single thing yet!

BTW, we also have burgers, hot dogs, salads, sides, and what I believe are the best Buffalo Wings you can get in Thailand (no argument from anybody there either). Food available 6:30PM to 1:30AM every night.

i know BM roidfreak speaks highly about your food, i haven't tried it yet, but i will be back in town in 3 weeks where i will make a visit and try it for myself.

look forward to seeing you then, sir :Chokdee:

• 3 weeks later...

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I caant wait to go give you guys a visit and I am hearign nothing but good things about ya'll.

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

• 13 years later...

Go to Tigglebitties

On 23/06/2008 at 22:47, bullseye said:

I also found Tequilla Reef over rated.

Tequila Reef closed not too long after the Covid Pandemic began.     Has it reopened?    Last time I talked with the owner he said  he was waiting for the right time when the Pandemic was becoming a memory and he could find a right location.

The last time I ate there I found the meal very good.

19 hours ago, Illinoischicago said:

Go to Tigglebitties

On occasion I go to Tigglebitties for breakfast and tried it for dinner the other day.

I was a little disappointed.

My Chimichanga was wet and soggy.  It is supposed to be firm and slightly crispy.

Though, I also ordered some Chicken Taquitos and they were very good, almost perfect.

Edited by LASportsNut
  • Like 2

Taco Taco off Central Pattaya road. Ask for the Spicy Margaritas!

May I suggest Beefeater buffet at weekends, not authentic Mexican, more texmex, but really good quality and well priced.

Also, I recommend  Taco Taco and am not a fan of Tigglebittels.  

Mike's is still open. Theppraya soi 5

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Mike's is still open. Theppraya soi 5

Just went there last week, the carnitas is excellent (for Thailand) Gets a big thumbs up from me. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

Just went there last week, the carnitas is excellent (for Thailand) Gets a big thumbs up from me. 

That's also one of my favorites there, along with the jalapeno poppers and the enchillada taco combo

• Like 2

18 hours ago, steelers50 said:

Taco Taco off Central Pattaya road. Ask for the Spicy Margaritas!

Yeah I would second Taco Taco.  Cool little place.  Best Mexican food I have had in Pattaya.  Doesn't have anything on SoCal Mexican food but SoCal isn't filled with hot Thai chicks ready to spend the night with me.  

Any selling enchiladas, or whatever, with mole sauce? Haven't seen mole posted anywhere. 

The former Blue Parrot , now called Sue's Place, still serves Mexican food. I ate there a couple of months ago and I don't remember what I had, but I remember I thought it was pretty good.

Soi 13/4

4 hours ago, frantick said:

Any selling enchiladas, or whatever, with mole sauce?

No mole and no tamales, do miss tamales.

Occasionally Tigglebitties (hotmeals2u.com) has tamales on special but they are on the dry side.