Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mexican Restaurants?

2 hours ago, Kreggerz said:

Occasionally Tigglebitties (hotmeals2u.com) has tamales on special but they are on the dry side.

Thanks, give'm a try next time we come down.

We went to Taco House on the darkside for lunch today.

Salsa sampler, and a blue margarita.

TacoHouseSalsas.jpg

Texas taco plate and steak fajitas.

TacoHouseMeals.jpg

Some of the best Tex-Mex in Thailand.  Parking can be a pain, though.

On 15/07/2022 at 09:02, snowy34 said:

Maybe a record? Replying to a 14 year old post lol

But getting info on good Mexican restaurants is ALWAYS timely!  555

On 17/07/2022 at 11:20, jimboh said:

May I suggest Beefeater buffet at weekends, not authentic Mexican, more texmex, but really good quality and well priced.

Also, I recommend  Taco Taco and am not a fan of Tigglebittels.  

Used to be a fan but after eating here’s few times started to notice one too many roaches 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, BarfineNutella said:

Used to be a fan but after eating here’s few times started to notice one too many roaches 

There are three places mentioned in the post you quoted :) 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

56 minutes ago, Thomaz73 said:

There are three places mentioned in the post you quoted :) 

Ooo, was talking about Beefeater on Soi Diana :) 

3 minutes ago, BarfineNutella said:

Ooo, was talking about Beefeater on Soi Diana :) 

Right. I have eaten there several times recently. Excellent food and haven't spotted any roaches. It'll be difficult not to think about it next time, though :) 

• Haha 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

2 minutes ago, Thomaz73 said:

Right. I have eaten there several times recently. Excellent food and haven't spotted any roaches. It'll be difficult not to think about it next time, though :) 

I ate there every day for like a week straight (even their Sunday buffet 2x) until I start to notice the little roaches on the chairs/and sometimes the big ones on the floor. 

The food always tasted good so I really had to mull it over... but I just couldn't stomach it after that lol. 

A good alternative is Robin Hood in Grand Avenue (up the stairs) - offer similar food and good quality (from my exp)

Edited by BarfineNutella
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, BarfineNutella said:

I ate there every day for like a week straight (even their Sunday buffet 2x) until I start to notice the little roaches on the chairs/and sometimes the big ones on the floor. 

The food always tasted good so I really had to mull it over... but I just couldn't stomach it after that lol. 

A good alternative is Robin Hood in Grand Avenue (up the stairs) - offer similar food and good quality (from my exp)

Ate there years ago and had small cockroaches on the table.  Never went back

• Thanks 1