IGNORED

Steak & Co. in Soi Lengkee (formerly China Garden)

China Garden

That's just flat-out, 100% wrong.

He does that.You get used to it.

No one owns the bugger, all we can do is take a good bit of Aussie beef and make it better...And if your australian,,you eat the bloody beetroot alright.

Otherwise just take if off. Think of the goodness. It out does that plastic cheese you guys love :-)

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/ingredient-focus-beetroot

Bloody beetroots- Best root you can get eating a burger

Edited by Swinga

ummm

I'd had hoped he had gone away!

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

Nope.He's like a piece of pork Thats been in the back of the fridge for two weeks.

You know it's there but don't really want to deal with it,so you leave it for someone else to clean up.lol.

• Like 2

You mean he's done *worse* than making the idiotic claim that hamburgers are not identified as American food?

Oh, my, isn't that alone a ban-able offense?

• Like 2

Like I said already, you can claim all you like but that don't make it true. One thing u definitely can claim as yours is pompous arrogance. You can tag team with your girlfriend all u want but your wrong plain and simple.

Nope.He's like a piece of pork Thats been in the back of the fridge for two weeks.

You know it's there but don't really want to deal with it,so you leave it for someone else to clean up.lol.

Dried old pork is a delicacy in many countries so thanks for the compliment.

french fries? .........america or france? does anyone care :SoWhat1:   

I care! French fries are Belgian....

real french fries, not what you get served at Mc Donalds

On a different subject. I tried booking a room through the China garden website and haven't had a reply yet. Does anyone know if this site is still working or is there an alternate way to book.

Cheers colin

I care! French fries are Belgian....

real french fries, not what you get served at Mc Donalds

never knew that.

just thought you were all about the sprouts and waffles :WinkGrin1:  

Like I said already, you can claim all you like but that don't make it true. One thing u definitely can claim as yours is pompous arrogance. You can tag team with your girlfriend all u want but your wrong plain and simple.

Gosh, you have resorted to personal attacks, calling me pompously arrogant and claiming a guy is my girlfriend. What a surprise!

I, on the other hand, am simply attacking your idea that hamburgers are not closely associated with America, which is just plain stupid.

Edited by expatdude

never knew that.

just thought you were all about the sprouts and waffles :WinkGrin1:

And chocolat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gosh, you have resorted to personal attacks, calling me pompously arrogant and claiming a guy is my girlfriend. What a surprise!

I, on the other hand, am simply attacking your idea that hamburgers are not closely associated with America, which is just plain stupid.

Hamburgers are as American as apple pie, milkshakes and The Fonz!

Baked beans are American, but are identified with British cuisine, you don't see beans on an American Breakfast.

I thank you once again Allan for not buying China Gardens, with your food ideas and people skills it surely would have been a flop!

• Like 2

when is a hamburger not a hamburger??? when it's made from australian angus beef…….

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Baked beans are American, but are identified with British cuisine, you don't see beans on an American Breakfast.

I thank you once again Allan for not buying China Gardens, with your food ideas and people skills it surely would have been a flop!

Well said Nix....couldn't agree more

...and congrats to Ian.... I really think the Steak House route was the way to go....

Nice to see someone successful in their ventures

Cheers  DS

• Like 2

We had a wooden central partition installed, it makes us a little cosier.  We are progressing nicely with being able to accept credit cards, no more then 2 weeks until the machine arrives! 

1201.gif

Edited by China Garden

Yet again you continue to lay claims on things that simply are not true.

Considering apples weren't introduced to America until the 17th century by Europeans who had been eating them in all forms for decades it would be difficult to make apple pies without them.

Baked beans were invented by an English man in there traditional form. Before that a variation was created by the Indians which had everything stolen from them by modern America so not surprising you would claim it as your own.

The Fonz took his name from his Italian Parents but apart from that yup he is your all American (Italian) abandoned as a child high school drop out motor cycle riding womanising bum.

Your constant referrals to china garden flopping under my ownership is ill informed and a sad attempt at insult. I have run and developed many successful restaurants so I won't justify your continuing ignorance by defending my career.

You can have the milkshake as I wouldn't want to take all your toys from your pram. ;)

Oh and my name is spelt with one L . It's not a difficult name and if you get stuck on the spelling again well just look up. It's at the top of all my correct and accurate posts.

Edited by alanhass

Tomatoes came from the Americas.

Imagine Italian food without tomatoes.

Chili peppers came from the Americas.

Imagine Thai food without hot peppers.

Potatoes came from the Americas.

Imagine fish and chips without chips. 

But this is also probably true --

"There is no American food. When we begin to list American foods, either we talk about regional things like lobster or shrimp Creole, or we talk about spaghetti and pizza and hot dogs...One could argue it's what makes us great. The fact that we don't have a cuisine is a measure of our democracy and of our ethnic heterogeneity."
—Sidney Mintz, Anthropologist

http://www.sallybernstein.com/food/cuisines/us/

Edited by Kreggerz

Duck Confit available for lunch Monday

yes Ian but from where?

I am kidding Sir good luck with lunch business

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Yet again you continue to lay claims on things that simply are not true.

Considering apples weren't introduced to America until the 17th century by Europeans who had been eating them in all forms for decades it would be difficult to make apple pies without them.

Baked beans were invented by an English man in there traditional form. Before that a variation was created by the Indians which had everything stolen from them by modern America so not surprising you would claim it as your own.

The Fonz took his name from his Italian Parents but apart from that yup he is your all American (Italian) abandoned as a child high school drop out motor cycle riding womanising bum.

Your constant referrals to china garden flopping under my ownership is ill informed and a sad attempt at insult. I have run and developed many successful restaurants so I won't justify your continuing ignorance by defending my career.

You can have the milkshake as I wouldn't want to take all your toys from your pram. ;)

Oh and my name is spelt with one L . It's not a difficult name and if you get stuck on the spelling again well just look up. It's at the top of all my correct and accurate posts.

Where do you currently work?

I want to come eat there.