IGNORED

Steak & Co. in Soi Lengkee (formerly China Garden)

China Garden

Strange how this thread died on its arse since the restaurant opened? Are people not going there or are they just too lazy to post a review?

After all the hype and interest I hope it's not sinking already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its been busy the last couple of night i been past. Im looking forward to the lunch time menu being revealed. 

• Like 1

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

Strange how this thread died on its arse since the restaurant opened? Are people not going there or are they just too lazy to post a review?

No news is good news.

Unhappy customers tell 80 people.

Happy customers tell 9.

That's the old formula.

Really admire the owner for going on here and hearing out all the expert advice !! going head to head with Beefeater is a tall order but wish you every success and will certainly visit soon , hope the prices are reasonable though as I find Beefeater a bit pricey but food is excellent !

No news is good news.

Unhappy customers tell 80 people.

Happy customers tell 9.

That's the old formula.

So where are the 89 people's comments then? 555

I am sure as with the many other Pattaya businsses here on the forum we the members are a very small % of his business i hope so for their sake

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Its been busy the last couple of night i been past. Im looking forward to the lunch time menu being revealed.

I'm in town now, would love to try it for lunch, dinner is always more complicated depending on where the town happens to take me. Will be stopping by regardless

I think you missed 5 pages of reviews

ummm

I'd say that 90% who have posted on this thread are yet to make their way to Pattaya! Much like you.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

I think you missed 5 pages of reviews

Yes then no reviews in a week. Which was my point.

Your point is what exactly ?

So there are no expats or anyone else from this board in Pattaya at the moment.

Wow I guess all those other threads and trip reports are fake then .

Pattaya really must be dead :P

Says he with a crystal ball that can decifer if people don't post a review in a week the world must be slanted.

• Like 2

ummm

I will go but only when it opens earlier, I never have a heavy meal in the evening, big late lunch yes but more of a snack later and then something last thing at night.

A few pages back the owner said he will open for lunch sometime in October so I will try the place then and duly report back here.

As for Pattaya being dead at the moment, yes and no. Noticeably less people on the streets and in the BB,s but the top GG,s are still busy.

The less popular ones must really be suffering, still loads and loads of women around of course  :GoldenSmile1: 

There is one business though which is really booming, the people who make "For Sale" signs must be making a Mint.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Says he with a crystal ball that can decifer if people don't post a review in a week the world must be slanted.

What are u talking about ?

Are you high?

If I had a crystal ball I wouldn't need to ask how come there have been no reviews in a week considering all the people in about 900 posts saying they were going as soon as it opened.

Go troll elsewhere

I am in Patts at the moment and will be for the next few weeks

I will pop into steak and co in the next couple of nights and sample one of their steaks and review

Yes then no reviews in a week. Which was my point.

Your point is what exactly ?

I went to Steak & co for my birthday. All 4 of my party enjoyed it, best meal I have had in Thailand. the tgf still goes on and on about going back for another steak. I think she loves it more than she loves me.

Anyway, point is, I have followed this thread from the beginning, and went specifically because of the thread. And will go again. But you know what? I am a lazy bastard and cannot be bothered writing a review. That's where your other 89 peoples views are.

I think until you have a chance to visit and review the food yourself you should stop trolling this thread, you have had way to much to say without having ever eaten there.

You like to make things up and read your own crap!

Unless your got a review, go troll the best burger in pattaya thread and tell them how you are the greatest chef in the world and how u made S & C such a thriving business and all the other trolling bullshit u go on with.

I went to Steak & co for my birthday. All 4 of my party enjoyed it, best meal I have had in Thailand. the tgf still goes on and on about going back for another steak. I think she loves it more than she loves me.

Anyway, point is, I have followed this thread from the beginning, and went specifically because of the thread. And will go again. But you know what? I am a lazy bastard and cannot be bothered writing a review. That's where your other 89 peoples views are.

I think until you have a chance to visit and review the food yourself you should stop trolling this thread, you have had way to much to say without having ever eaten there.

This thread is Ian's and he has had no problem with my posts and has benefited a lot from people like me on this thread.

The fact is I was almost buying the place myself so I have more of an interest than most here.

It's funny how your too lazy to post a review but not to lazy to give me crap.

You like to make things up and read your own crap!

Unless your got a review, go troll the best burger in pattaya thread and tell them how you are the greatest chef in the world and how u made S & C such a thriving business and all the other trolling bullshit u go on with.

Wow did you drop your rattle out of your pram again?

Temper temper

So amusing that none of you can bother to post unless it's to start a fight. Ah well at least the thread is active again.

Your welcome 555

So amusing that none of you can bother to post unless it's to start a fight. Ah well at least the thread is active again.

Your welcome 555

In their defense.

You did post a pic of probably one of the worst burgers I have ever seen in my life and admitted to everyone you made it.

Then you tried to say it was shit because your kid likes them shit.

To be honest,your credibility was shot with me after that.

Maybe when you do open your own place,you can change my mind by serving extremely good food at a fair price.

Until then,my image of that Dodgey burger lingers.

In their defense.

You did post a pic of probably one of the worst burgers I have ever seen in my life and admitted to everyone you made it.

Then you tried to say it was shit because your kid likes them shit.

To be honest,your credibility was shot with me after that.

Maybe when you do open your own place,you can change my mind by serving extremely good food at a fair price.

Until then,my image of that Dodgey burger lingers.

Your ignorance is so entertaining. My burger was ridiculed for two things both of which were personal preference and had nothing to do with the actual taste or quality of the actual patty.

It had processed cheese and an un toasted bun. If you lack the vision and intelligence to see past my daughters preference then having your approval is something I will gladly do without.

How many burgers have you prepared and sold to people?

How many restaurants and hotels have you cooked for?

How many satisfied customers have you had?

Oh and for the record I ran my own place and served great food for years.

It's a big man that calls a child's favourite shit. God help your kids if you have any.

Probably make them eat perfectly square cucumber sandwiches and beat them if they ask for a slice of cheese.

Your ignorance is so entertaining. My burger was ridiculed for two things both of which were personal preference and had nothing to do with the actual taste or quality of the actual patty.

It had processed cheese and an un toasted bun. If you lack the vision and intelligence to see past my daughters preference then having your approval is something I will gladly do without.

How many burgers have you prepared and sold to people?

How many restaurants and hotels have you cooked for?

How many satisfied customers have you had?

Oh and for the record I ran my own place and served great food for years.

It's a big man that calls a child's favourite shit. God help your kids if you have any.

Probably make them eat perfectly square cucumber sandwiches and beat them if they ask for a slice of cheese.

I anticipated this ignorant response.

I have owned both restaraunts and bars in the past and have served 1000's of burgers,steaks and beers to mostlyy happy customers.

I owned The Malaview Cafe which i took from an unlicensed sandwich shop to a fully licensed breakfast,lunch and dinner Restaraunt.

I sold it when my first wife and I seperated.It is now a different name but the premise remains,in Sidney BC

I also owned the Hi Arrow bar and grill in Castlegar BC.

It was a lunch and night Restaraunt that turned into a bar/niteclub on Friday and Saturday nights.

It was in a hotel there.Castlegar BC.

I sold it and went back to Vancouver to build condos and houses,after I tired of the hours and dealing with fucking stupid chefs that believed they were better than their actual ability.

i am now currently building a hotel here and will be offering no food,only beverage.Drywallers are in today,Saturday.

In the years I was in the hospitality business it was very good to me.

I was also a very hands on owner,sometimes a little too much in hindsight.

I know my shit.And I also know bullshit when I hear it.

Your burger was weak.Take it as constructive and move forward,my kid would never accept that burger.His palate is far too refined for processed cheese.

He is my boy after all.

Edited by Skalliwag
  • Like 3

I anticipated this ignorant response.

I have owned both restaraunts and bars in the past and have served 1000's of burgers,steaks and beers to mostlyy happy customers.

I owned The Malaview Cafe which i took from an unlicensed sandwich shop to a fully licensed breakfast,lunch and dinner Restaraunt.

I sold it when my first wife and I seperated.It is now a different name but the premise remains,in Sidney BC

I also owned the Hi Arrow bar and grill in Castlegar BC.

It was a lunch and night Restaraunt that turned into a bar/niteclub on Friday and Saturday nights.

It was in a Hotel there.Castlegar BC.

I sold it and went back to Vancouver to build condos and houses,after I tired of the hours and dealing with fucking stupid chefs that believed they were better than their actual ability.

i am now currently building a hotel here and will be offering no food,only beverage.Drywallers are in today,Saturday.

In the years I was in the hospitality business it was very good to me.

I was also a very hands on owner,sometimes a little too much in hindsight.

I know my shit.And I also know bullshit when I hear it.

Your burger was weak.Take it as constructive and move forward,my kid would never accept that burger.His palate is far too refined for processed cheese.

He is my boy after all.

Like I said already. God help your kids with arrogance like yours.

You can continue this if you like but I won't be responding to you.

This is not about you or me it's a thread about Ian's business so let's get back to that.

Like I said already. God help your kids with arrogance like yours.

You can continue this if you like but I won't be responding to you.

This is not about you or me it's a thread about Ian's business so let's get back to that.

So stop trolling it.

Be constructive or stay the fuck out.

Kid (single),is fine thanks.Is 7 and can read a P and L and am currently teaching him to understand a balance sheet.

• Like 3