IGNORED

Who is Harris Black? Convict on the run to Pattaya

love4fun

WOTS THE BIG DEAL???? STOP WINGING!!!!!

wots the deal here,,,there are convicted child abusers running the soi,s of patts,,,,why crucify one guy for apparently not paying bar girls etc etc,,,,bit of give an take is wot he is doing,,after all they do it to us............

Are you Mr Black by any chance ???

Are you Mr Black by any chance ???

Harris has recently taken a sudden interest in Pattaya United Football club and was recently seen at one of their matches.

In reality though, I suspect he is running short of venues to find his victims, having virtually exhausted the dating sites, and girls around the Big C and the malls in Pattaya.

I should imagine he also needs to generate more funds to stay on at his current apartment in Villa Talay. perhaps his momma is sending him more money ??

Harris spotted recently at a match looking as if he has put a few kilos in recent months.

harris_football.jpg

Edited by Grazel

I AM NOT HARRIS BLACK OR ANTHING ASSOCIATED WITH HIM,,I AM FROM BELFAST NORTHERN IRELAND AND HAVE BEEN ON HERE BEFORE AS A LONG TERM TRUSTED MEMBER NAMED LUCKYMAN BUT SINCE REJOINED AS I HAD PROBLEMS LOGGING ON WITH MY PASSWORD,,,,,ANWAY WHAT I AM SAYING IS WHY ALL THIS WHINGEING AND WINING ABOUT HARRIS BLACK WHEN YOU ALL KNOW FULL WELL THAT THERE ARE CONVICTED CHILD SEX TOURISTS TRAWLING THE SOI,S AND BARS OF PATTAYA AND THERE IS NO WITCH HUNT OUT AGAINST ANY OF THEM,,YOU ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE ,THEY GET ARRESTED FOR ABUSING CHILDREN THEN LET OUT ON POLICE BAIL TO CONTINUE BUT THEY ARE LEFT ALONE TO DO WHAT THEY WANT AND NO ONE BOTHERS THEM,,,SO WHY THE BIG DEAL / WITCH HUNT AGAINST THIS GUY...

YOU SEE WE ALL JUST CAME FROM THE MACHINE FACTORY AND....SOMETIMES THE FACTORY MAKES BAD MACHINES THAT DONT WORK SO THEY PUT THEM HERE..THE BAD MACHINES DONT KNOW THAT THEY,RE BAD MACHINES..BUT THE PEOPLE AT THE FACTORY KNOW........THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE MACHINES THAT DOESNT WORK.

AND IF THAT REPLY GETS ME BANNED THEN IT JUST SAYS IT ALL DOESNT IT ??

YOU SEE WE ALL JUST CAME FROM THE MACHINE FACTORY AND....SOMETIMES THE FACTORY MAKES BAD MACHINES THAT DONT WORK SO THEY PUT THEM HERE..THE BAD MACHINES DONT KNOW THAT THEY,RE BAD MACHINES..BUT THE PEOPLE AT THE FACTORY KNOW........THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE MACHINES THAT DOESNT WORK.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Harris Black is a junior level conman, compared to some of the locals here who have ripped me off over the years. At least he went to court and was convicted and had to pay, that doesnt happen here

i heard harris black enjoys girls shitting on him. no bullshit (pun not intended)

later GD

the general and his knights swept through the holy land towards certain victory.........

Surprised he has lasted this long.

Since 2002?

Why would Stick even print that stuff?

S C

I am surprised he has lasted this long.

Why would Stick even print his stuff?

S C

I am surprised he has lasted this long.

Why would Stick even print his stuff?

S C

Newbie here, first post (hello).

I don't know what the fuss is, as long as he's not ripping the local Falangs off.

Another method I heard of is to buy a fake gold chain and leave it on the bedside table. She'll be gone with the chain before you wake up.

Just make sure your money passport camera etc is in the safe.