IGNORED

Who is Harris Black? Convict on the run to Pattaya

love4fun

Have any of you seen this?

There's a man called Harris Black that, supposedly, was convicted of both employment fraud and some sexual assault charges. He's been scamming people in Canada it seems. Anyway, there's a website with a victim's group whose SOLE purpose it to nail this guy's ass to the wall...sucks to be him!

www.harrisblackwatch.com

He's supposed to be currently residing here in Pattaya, Thailand. ALSO...they've apparently attributed a Stickman post to him where he BLATANTLY tells you how to cheat BG's out of their money and to get away without paying them. You can read that submission here:

His Stickman article

The HarrisBlackWatch site also mentioned that he was looking on some kind of Thailand forum for someone to split a cab with this guy from the BKK airport to Pattaya. Have any of you seen him? What a DIRTBAG, lol!

This is not new and most if not all of the BMs who have been around on other boards know of him. He was posting a few months ago as blue_eyes and to his credit he takes very good pictures that many people enjoyed. Unfortunately as described he is a known scam artist and cannot be trusted.

To my knowledge he has not been seen in Pattaya in quite a while and was rumoured to be headed towards Northern Thailand. I saw him myself back in June in the Soi Buakhao, Soi LK Metro, Soi Diana Inn area.

It has also been said that he has an Australian protege kicking around now but I do not know anything more about that. :Kick_Out: :Anger7:

Here is Stickman's comment on his article: You're going to end up dead in Thailand.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Here is Stickman's comment on his article: You're going to end up dead in Thailand.

My heart hearts thinking of that man ending up dead

oh wait sorry it was just indigestion from lunch..

HANG THE ******

So I just spent a good bit of time researching the hell out of this situation as it was a somewhat interesting story...

For those who weren't around for this when it happened (like me) apparently this guy made a showing on the FLB board. Then, a guy with the name "suitcase" came on to expose him and run him down and out. Later, there was alot of controversy on trying to find the guy as he would use aliases and try to log in...people accused left and right of being this guy or being a friend of this guy and it turned into a real witchhunt.

I couldn't find anything about this guy admitting to being the one who posted on Stickman annonymously...but apparently he was sorry for mistakes he'd made in the past. It looks to me like the guy was a small time crook/thief and the guy "suitcase" had something REALLY personal against him and is chasing him down internationally with a vengeance.

God, could you imagine if you had someone chasing you down the way he does? REALLY scary! What if the guy really wasn't a crook...or at least wasn't quite as bad as everyone thought...it would really suck to have people after you like that...freaky situation.

Now, if what was posted about the guy is true, of course...he's a real dirtbag and quite a scummy person. It seems that most of the ex-pats and vacationers in Pattaya are pretty decent...but it does seem like it's a bit of a safe haven for some real criminal dirtbags as well.

Being a Canadian the same as HB I can tell you that It has been a while since he has been in the press here. Suitcase has every right to be pissed at HB and so do many other Canadians. If you ever hear anything good about HB please let me know where you found it, I will be asking for irrefuteable proof of any claim before I accept it as true. If only 1/10th of the bad things reported about HB are even half true then he is still a criminal and a no better than pond scum. I wouldn't go out of my way to piss on him.

• 4 months later...
most of the ex-pats and vacationers in Pattaya are pretty decent

excuse me ! , what Universe are you from ?

BONE-afide Sex Maniac

• 3 weeks later...

What a creep....did you watch that "Eat All's" video....dude is a first rate scumbag....oh yeah how about that stickman article about how to rip off women......I hope he does end up dead....could you imagine ripping off a bar girl in Pattaya....or any other girl....shit I had a hard enough time just trying to avoid the ladies after I payed them to go away.....funny I forgot most of them....but they NEVER forgot who I was ......I was constantly being recognized by women on the street...one even called out to me when I was with my wife.........nice

• 3 weeks later...

I met him back in December at Lennies

He seemed ok to me, has charm and is personable, but I suppose you would need these characteristics to be a con-man.

Introduced himself as Harry and was chatting to my then GF, she said later he was 'slimy' as he kept complimenting her and staring at her

Bumped into him again in RGP and a quick hello, he was with a dodgy looking guy at that time

never seen him since

I went down on her like a bulldog eating custard

A quick search for Harrison Black on most boards will bring a wealth of facts about him .

There was a long thread here not so long ago I seem to remember.

Luckily , Patts forums work well against this sort of person by pre warning people.

He is back in Canada now - but for how long?

look out Patong, Chaing Mai, etc etc

even other SEA countries..

I went down on her like a bulldog eating custard

if he is stupid enough to come back to Thailand and i get to hear about it, he is going to be in for a nice suprise.

Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

• 3 months later...

Here's a warning about Harris from the Vancouver Better Business and from the British Columbia Crime Prevention Association.

July 26, 2007

Bogus employment postings

VANCOUVER: The Better Business Bureau of Mainland BC and the BC Crime Prevention Association are combining their efforts to warn consumers about a current employment scheme circulating the marketplace taking advantage of the vulnerable unemployed and new immigrant population.

Harris Black, also known as Harris Kennedy, doing business as Work Vancouver, is posting Help Wanted ads on free classifieds services including CraigsList claiming to be offering positions, when in reality the ads are for resume writing services which require fees.

"It is really unfortunate that the most vulnerable are being targeted," says BBB president Lynda Pasacreta. "The owner of this company has a history of criminal behaviour, and the BBB is concerned about his company’s pattern of misleading sales practices."

Harris Black was previously convicted in Quebec of sexual assault in incidents related to his employment agency service. In 2000, he was fined $2000 for violating the Consumer Protection Act.

Most recently, Harris Black has resurfaced under a new website called: Careerexperts.org. The website provides a resume writing service and was recently contacted by the BBB for illegally displaying the BBB trademark logo on its website without authorization. Upon being contacted by the Better Business Bureau the company removed the BBB trademark.

Careerexperts.org is not a Better Business Bureau member.

Harris Black operates under several different names and companies which also include:

• Horizon Recruiting

• HMB Consulting Human Resources Service

• John Ashton

• Phoenix Enterprises

• Ideal Personnel

• Employment 3000

• Employment 2000

• Roxton Marketing

• Find-A-Job

Valerie MacLean, Executive Director of the BC Crime Prevention Association, warns consumers to be cautious when applying to "employment opportunities" found in classified ads.

"Beware of individuals who, under the guise of offering employment opportunities, are selling resume services," says MacLean. "For further information specifically about Harris Black, you may wish to check out www.harrisblackwatch.com".

To find out more about Harris Black's operations please visit his Company Report on the BBB's website.

The BBB reminds consumers to take the necessary steps to protect yourself and your identity. Research any company for which you are considering working, as they would research you. Remember that it is illegal in B.C. for an employer or agency to charge a fee in exchange for employment.

I believe in a time when we can all live in a Harris-Free world!

• 1 year later...
hard working man!!! many companies

can you do a scam like this alone?

The answer is yes, he can do it alone. Though he has used jpb applicants to work for free for him setting up further appointments with other potential victims. I guess that gives the impression of his office having secretaries. What a SOB!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Any Harris Black updates?

Just saw him earlier today in Central Festival groundfloor next to the Food Hall, buying some food for take away! :GoldenSmile1:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

harris sounds like a dick from his stickman article. hope he pisses off the wrong bar chick and she skins him lol. i agree with stickman.

experience is the mother of wisdom

This is not new and most if not all of the BMs who have been around on other boards know of him. He was posting a few months ago as blue_eyes and to his credit he takes very good pictures that many people enjoyed. Unfortunately as described he is a known scam artist and cannot be trusted.

To my knowledge he has not been seen in Pattaya in quite a while and was rumoured to be headed towards Northern Thailand. I saw him myself back in June in the Soi Buakhao, Soi LK Metro, Soi Diana Inn area.

It has also been said that he has an Australian protege kicking around now but I do not know anything more about that. :Kick_Out: :Anger7:

WOTS THE BIG DEAL???? STOP WINGING!!!!!

YOU SEE WE ALL JUST CAME FROM THE MACHINE FACTORY AND....SOMETIMES THE FACTORY MAKES BAD MACHINES THAT DONT WORK SO THEY PUT THEM HERE..THE BAD MACHINES DONT KNOW THAT THEY,RE BAD MACHINES..BUT THE PEOPLE AT THE FACTORY KNOW........THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE MACHINES THAT DOESNT WORK.

Any PI could find this guy in about 2 hours.

You have pictures, name, location and habits. Anyone with connection to federal database could get info on him. Credit Card usage, social security, passport #......

But again, I'm not out on a witch hunt for Harris. Sounds like scum-bucket though....

ElCubanito's Diary Volume 1Trip Report Archives PART 1 - 22.NEW NUMBER! Coming soon! Pattaya May 25 - December 2010. 6 months Biatch!!! Lb hunting, Foursomes, MMF, Soi 6 Crawls.....lets do it!

He sometimes drinks in the bars in Soi Bhukoaw opposite the market on Tuesdays and Fridays.

wots the deal here,,,there are convicted child abusers running the soi,s of patts,,,,why crucify one guy for apparently not paying bar girls etc etc,,,,bit of give an take is wot he is doing,,after all they do it to us............

YOU SEE WE ALL JUST CAME FROM THE MACHINE FACTORY AND....SOMETIMES THE FACTORY MAKES BAD MACHINES THAT DONT WORK SO THEY PUT THEM HERE..THE BAD MACHINES DONT KNOW THAT THEY,RE BAD MACHINES..BUT THE PEOPLE AT THE FACTORY KNOW........THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE MACHINES THAT DOESNT WORK.

wots the deal here,,,there are convicted child abusers running the soi,s of patts,,,,why crucify one guy for apparently not paying bar girls etc etc,,,,bit of give an take is wot he is doing,,after all they do it to us............

ahhh, the they do it to us, so we should do it to them approach to life :Think1: