IGNORED

I'm in a budget hotel- where can I get a pool ?

daniben8

Sutus Court  (a Hotel) in Soi Baukaow  has a Pool and i believe a Sauna for 40 Baht entry.

How long ago did you use Sutus Court-it,s been 80 baht for a few months now- :Think1:

I stayed at Sutus. Ok pool but never saw a Jacuzzi?

BTW, anyone know how late Mikes stays open? I love to swim at night but many hotel pools close at 7 PM.

BTW, anyone know how late Mikes stays open? I love to swim at night but many hotel pools close at 7 PM.

Usually pools have a jacuzzi section somewhere. I took the midnight dip to the pool with a BG. No problem with tanning :GoldenSmile1: and no need to apply whitening sunblock.

The Metropole almost top of soi Diana, pool and gym/sauna, 100baht per day

Is this a real gym with free weights? Or is it a couple of treadmills and a bow flex?

Is this a real gym with free weights? Or is it a couple of treadmills and a bow flex?

Not been for some time but they had weights etc etc, nice set up as it goes for 100 baht

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Jacuzzi is in second floor Sutus Court 1, quite new and very nice, sun until 3-4 oclock in afternoon.

Jacuzzi is in second floor Sutus Court 1, quite new and very nice, sun until 3-4 oclock in afternoon.

Walk through from Soi Lengkee and up the stairs and you can get in without them knowing and pay nothing.Same for pool area at the back. reception is usually too busy arguing with the Russians over 2 baht to ever notice,or care.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Archived